• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Slipknot bassist Paul Gray found dead in hotel

Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
2laftk6-1.jpg

DES MOINES, Iowa — Paul Gray, the bassist for Grammy-winning metal band Slipknot, was found dead Monday in an Iowa hotel room but there was no indication of foul play, police said.

A hotel employee found Gray, 38, dead in a room at the TownePlace Suites in Urbandale, a suburb of Des Moines, police said in a statement. An autopsy was planned for Tuesday.

"Paul Gray was an awesome person on and off stage. He will be missed by many including myself," Jacoby Shaddix, lead singer of metal band Papa Roach, said in a statement late Monday. "His spirit will live on through the killer music he wrote."

Slipknot bassist Paul Gray found dead in hotel - Music - TODAY Show

Last edited by a moderator:
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
he always looked pretty dead to me...:bitelip:

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
What's the point on being rich at such young age and throw your life to the closet?

Yeah, I'm assuming he didn't die for "natural reasons".

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Was he wearing a mask when they found him?

Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
What's the point on being rich at such young age and throw your life to the closet?

Yeah, I'm assuming he didn't die for "natural reasons".

If youve seen his interviews you can easly know the cause of death, the guy was really into drugs, maybe im wrong but i dont thinks so.

About your question, ask Line..he's in the same road, difference is he's broke and gay.

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Since Rob so kindly parlayed the question to me...
It just depends on your outlook on life. I, myself, consider it to be a very perception-oriented experience insofar as what can be measured objectively (aka, we see the world through our own eyes despite there being evidence of repeated, measurable phenomena). Drugs, however, give one a different perspective on life -- reality changes and so does one's concept of what is and isn't real. I can't speak for the diseased, obviously, but I do understand how someone can see existence as a finite experience in which pleasure and, moreover, understanding different outlooks on life take precedent over growing old and being a formidably standard member of society.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Since Rob so kindly parlayed the question to me...

It just depends on your outlook on life. I, myself, consider it to be a very perception-oriented experience insofar as what can be measured objectively (aka, we see the world through our own eyes despite there being evidence of repeated, measurable phenomena). Drugs, however, give one a different perspective on life -- reality changes and so does one's concept of what is and isn't real. I can't speak for the diseased, obviously, but I do understand how someone can see existence as a finite experience in which pleasure and, moreover, understanding different outlooks on life take precedent over growing old and being a formidably standard member of society.

I agree, but I think he, in his lasts moments though: "Fuck, I could have lived like a lion for 70-80 years but actually bugs are going to eat my eyes in my early thirties".

I can't stand people who doesn't want to realise the danger of hard drugs.

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Maybe he looked in the mirror?

Last edited by a moderator: