• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Lee Priest to Compete in Sacramento Pro, Nov 6th

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
From MD forum:
It's official! Lee told me today that he signed a contract to compete in the Sacramento Pro November 6th.

Many people thought that Lee would never compete again!! His last show was in 2006.

I am looking forward to Lee's return on stage. I am sure all of his fans are as well. Best of Luck Lee!!

BREAKING NEWS: Lee Priest Competing in the SACRAMENTO PRO!! - Muscular Development Forums

Apparently theirs no "Open Mens" division at the show, just NPC, 202 and Pro Bikini divisions.

The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The Blond Myth is back!!

Cork

Cork

Like mvsf1 said in the Levrone thread, some people retire from bodybuilding, some times bodybuilding retires you.

Hopefully Lee doesn't turn into the latter. I'm pumped about his comeback but hopefully in the end he will know when to really call it quits.

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Like mvsf1 said in the Levrone thread, some people retire from bodybuilding, some times bodybuilding retires you.

Hopefully Lee doesn't turn into the latter. I'm pumped about his comeback but hopefully in the end he will know when to really call it quits.

Tnx for quoting me.

Nah, I don't think so. Lee looked awesome few weeks out of that show he intented to compete in earlier this year.

atomic strenght

atomic strenght

lee is still looking great .if he decided to compete in the 200 class he can beat that ugly mr.o.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Lee is i great shape. he'll smoke Sacramento.

oldez

oldez

Isn't this old news?

Lee Priest said it three weeks ago:

There you go people.......Been speaking to John Tuman and got contract.......So no need to ask when will i compete again...Now you know 6TH NOVEMBER.....IN THE SACRAMENTO PRO SHOW......

chadcruz

chadcruz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I don't know what's going on with Lee Priest lately. First of all he bails out on the Australian pro and Arnold classic and now he decides not to enter any of the lead-up shows to the Olympia and chooses to enter what will probably be a very weak line at up the Sacremento show? Hmmm strange.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I don't know what's going on with Lee Priest lately. First of all he bails out on the Australian pro and Arnold classic and now he decides not to enter any of the lead-up shows to the Olympia and chooses to enter what will probably be a very weak line at up the Sacremento show? Hmmm strange.
Ain't that quite clear? Anyway, I predict that he'll bail out of this one too.