• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Mr. Olympia 1980

MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Reproduced with the authorization of the IART, narrated by Norm Komich. Rare footage from the 1980 Mr. Olympia. Possibly the most controversial Olympia ever. Placings for the show in order was Arnold Schwarzenegger, Chris Dickerson, Frank Zane, Boyer Coe, Mike Mentzer, Roger Walker, Roy Callender, Dennis Tinerino, Tom Platz, Danny Padilla, Ed Corney, Tony Emmott, Roy Duval, Casey Viator, Samir Bannout, Ken Waller. Special guest posting by Reg Park and Bev Francis

Last edited by a moderator:
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Mentzer was robbed! he should've won!

:rolleyes:

MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i`m not saying anything about who should have won (just incase you might think i am) i just posted the vid cause its got some good footage

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
i`m not saying anything about who should have won (just incase you might think i am) i just posted the vid cause its got some good footage

no noo don't worry lol. It was for those who might come in this thread and say that lol.