• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

MY first alcoholic adventure

MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Recently i decided to get a little tipsy, i said "let me fucking try it at least"
well basically i managed(it was my first time) and i enjoyed it a lot.. certainly i will want to get like that again. Now i`ve got some questions about it.

i drank
3 glasses of wine + softdrink
3 glasses of vodka + mixer
Pitcher of very strong Vodka redbull (shared between 3) i had a bit more then my fair share
half a tray of tequila + i bought an extra one

(Note: i never drink!, so dont bother with the "ohh i can polish that off and feel great etc.." because i dont care)

To minimise the adverse effect on my finances, i want to remain someone who gets drunk with small amounts of alcohol, as i still hate the tatse of all those drinks.. How long do you think i should leave between one tipsy night and another so that i try to minimise as much as possible me requiring more and more alcohol to get into the fun state?

What is the effect(basic effects) of the night on my body? Lets say i feel perfectly normal in the morning.. should i do my morning cardio or perform a workout?

Any tricks/methods/ anything that i can do which will allow me to get tipsy faster?

Anything i can do at the end of the night to minimise the bad effects on my testosterone levels etc...?

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Take the vodka shot to the eyeball.

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
the cheapest way to get drunk is to actually steal everyone elses grog. the fighting that will ensue will help burn any extra calories u intake

MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
20 kid years

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
if i wont be wearing contact lenses i`ll try it:bitelip:

It does get the alcohol into your bloodstream quicker... but I wouldn't recommend trying it.

Well YOU should... because you're kinda retarded.

MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
kinda?
before it was ARE... now its kinda? I guess i must be making progress

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
chewie apart from u being as annoying as any on this board i feel i know nothing about you? are you american?

R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Keeping drinking consecutive days and you should get drunker faster as the days progress.
Also try buying cheap drinks, or finding a bar with cheap specials.
I would try pickles advice too, just drink other peoples booze.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
chewie apart from u being as annoying as any on this board i feel i know nothing about you? are you american?

malta.

you know that summer destination for..

Oh and this thread is fucking retarded.

waiting for Tkd to save this.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
oh no you didn't said that lol!

can't wait for this weekend though, lot of beeeeeers!

SexyBeerGirlCostume-1.jpg

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
^^ Doesnt count tkd, theres no beer in that glass, ITS FAKE!!! BOOOO! lol

It does get the alcohol into your bloodstream quicker... but I wouldn't recommend trying it.

Well YOU should... because you're kinda retarded.

Vodka eyeballing is pointless, even if it gets into you'r blood stream faster, you dont get nearly as much alcohol as drinking it. You will spill more vodka then you absorb so theres no point, you might get a tiny buzz from the tiny ammount of alcohol you actually managed to get into your eye socket but other then that you probably will just get an irritated eyeball.

The most efficient way is having someone pour alcohol into your anus, it will go straight to your bloodstream and you can pour as much as you want... the side effect is death..

Try drinking a Long Island or an Adios Mothafucker (if you've heard of it) since they have a ton of alcohol and some sugar, if i remember correctly, sugary drinks get the alcohol into your blood stream faster. So try alcohol with some sort of juice like tequila or vodka and orange juice, wiskey or rum and coke so u can have hard liquor with juice.... tastes pretty good too. I had an Adios Mothafucker at a concert a couple of weeks ago and it got me more buzzed then 4 beers and it was only 12 usd... each beer was 9 usd .

But why the hell are you worrying about the ammount you spend on drinking if you rarely drink? i always try to buy good beer or good alcohol because i dont drink often so when i do i might aswell get something that doesnt taste like shit... If you're a noob at drinking then u dont notice the difference between good beer and good beer since it all tastes like crap to you but eventually u will notice a big difference.

I normaly dont workout the next day coz im hungover and i dont feel like it but when i do, i dont notice much difference in my performance if i drank enough water the night before and had a decent diet.

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Line's protips:

Drink fast -- the more you drink in a given period of time, the drunker you feel. Story time: I once drank a 16 ounce cup full of Jim Beam in less than a minute. I felt pretty good after that, and needed very little supplemental drinking to sustain this buzz. I'd start with a lesser amount though if I were you.

Learn to enjoy/appreciate the taste of alcohol -- people call it an "acquired taste" for a reason. It's not going to change, but your taste-related tolerance of it can. Find a drink that you find most palpable, and stay with that awhile. Eventually, other forms of booze won't taste as bad, though this process is expedited if you pick something with a relatively high proof.

The drunker you get, the better things taste -- and the better girls look.

Pregame -- Buying drinks and drinking them at home is cheaper than drinking them elsewhere. Basically, when you go to a bar or club, you're paying for the atmosphere and forced socialization that such a place affords. Hence, drinks cost way more than they would from a store. Get a buzz, then go out, which will save money in the long run.

Drinking games -- These can be either competitive or non-competitive. In the realm of competition, I prefer Beer Pong or Beirut. In terms of non-competitive games, I like doing power hours, which is when you take a shot of beer on the minute, every minute, for one hour. These are usually accompanied by a CD/mp3 mix of 60 one-minute songs. The idea here is that you're drinking with friends in a very casual, social atmosphere so it's a fun way to more-or-less force alcohol into you, as the rules require you to drink.

Stop reporting dumb posts -- not really related, just don't assume anything's going to be done of it.

Get blasted -- It's going to happen sooner or later; you'll drink too much and regret it like hell the next day. But you're 20! You have your entire life to train and worry about your Test levels and morning workouts. You do not have the rest of your life to be drunk and irresponsible. Sow some wild oats while you can, which includes going to town on some poor girl's snatch.

Good luck.

:linedrunk:

Souldestroyer

Souldestroyer

You might want to try to drink stronger stuff. Spiritus Fortis (96%) is a bulletproof option. You can't go heavier than that. You can mix it to juice and start drinking. Be carefull not to mix it into a papercup or a cup made of thin plastic since it actually does not blend into the mixer the stuff stays just as strong it just "mixes" and therefore it might cause the bottom of the cup to fall of along with your precious bewerage. I think that the actual blending takes more time so to be sure that no accidents happen you could mix the drink in the morning and start drinking in the evening. You can drink it raw but the possibility of hurting your mouth and getting actually too wasted too rapidly (is that even possible?) is positively and increasingly related to the amount you poor down your throat. Be careful with this stuff.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
lol i am a big bar kinda guy, i go out every night (well before i got married i did) i knew every special for everyday in every bar, thats what you need to do, but if you wanna get drunk find yourself some moonshine and watch boondock saints 2 all saints day, everytime they cuss take a sip. you probably wont remember the movie but its a fun game :)

pGhi

pGhi

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
oh no you didn't said that lol!

can't wait for this weekend though, lot of beeeeeers!

SexyBeerGirlCostume-1.jpg

Yea, getting hammered first time in 10 weeks, gunna be epic!!:headbang::headbang::headbang: