• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

I had a dream..

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
I figure i would put it in here since its not bodybuilding related even though its IFBB related... sort of... not really.

I had a dream last night that Heather Mae French gave me head.

In the dream she was at my grandmothers house. I knew Heather had it in for me because she had given me head in the past (in my memory in the dream). I was just chillen and talking to her. After my grandma left the house, heather stripped down and she was wearing her competition bikini. Her lower body was slightly more muscular in the dream. She started teasing my and posing her ass so i slapped it. while i was laying on a couch she got closer to me, unzipped my pants and proceeded to give me head. She only sucked on it for a little bit so it left me pretty blueballed. I wanted to fuck her but she was afraid my grandma would come home lol. I told her i would go to her house but she said her daughter and husband are home lol.

It was a pretty random dream since i dont have a "thing" for Heather. Her tits are assymetrical and her eyes look down syndrome-ish. I remember thinking to myself in my dream " She has sucked my dick twice already... whatta fucken slut" lol.

Anyways, just thought i'd share. Maybe we should have a Dream thread and we can post random dreams we've had. I know i have some interesting dreams in the past that are not sex related, most of them are really fucken vivid and i can remember a lot fo details even though many of them are years old. There was much more to this dream... a lot of WIERD shit going on in it but this was the highlight of it.

For those of you who dont know who heather is..

DSC_2135web.jpg

inb4coolstorybro

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
that's weird Heather used to give me head too..:bitelip:

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
we're head cousins.