• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

need advice of diet for pump-hard-vascular look for competition

S

sherx

Hi guys,

as the title states: what do you eat and drink on the day before and on the day of the show to get that full-hard-vascular look?

Any feedback of experienced and non-experienced competitors is well appreciated! Thanks in advance for the effort.

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
In a nut shell, cut water back and up carbs.

I usually do a junk meal morning of- 2 large baked potatoes, 1tsp sea salt, 2 strips bacon, and a fried egg (2 hours before pre-judging). And then some rice cakes with honey 15 minutes before stage time.

I also would do a blister pack of plasmajet by gaspari nutrition. (2 hours before pre judging)

Be careful though, you have to know your body so you dont spill over.

The theory behind the junk meal is to help fill you out any more that you have left and the simple sugars immediately before would help drive vascularity up.

If you arent too hard or vascular a week out, dont expect any miracles. However, it could be the icing on a well built cake.

S

sherx

Thank you for your feedback, Creator.