• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

New IFBB Pro Vaughn Ettiene

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
This guy just won the drug tested 2010 NPC Team Universe. This guy is freakishly wide, he has a great frame that should fit a ton of muscle in the future, except for his short torso. He's not as tall as he looks, he is shorter hen Dave Palumbo. Seem's like a cool guy in the interview, if he truly is natural, i would like to see how he would look with a few years of gear.

RxMuscle Interview

DSC_3825_OSAVAEDCGX-1.jpg

DSC_3827_JMPYKFTWFM-1.jpg

DSC_3829_UFZQGOYZPG-1.jpg

DSC_3832_IXPRQXNHFP-1.jpg

DSC_3835_QTWYDXQTQE-1.jpg

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
he is without a doubt the best natty bber out there, with some juice he could be a top pro bber

Konan

Konan

Do they test during the training season?

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Man, he looks great and LOL, first thing I though was: hey, he is tall as hell!

HeavyWeight_86

HeavyWeight_86

Passing a drug test doesn't mean you are natural. There are various ways to cover assumption of gear. This all natural bullshit of some NPC and also INBA competitors is ridicoulus, they think people have pork chop over their eyes? Come on...The guy has good genetics for shore, but he is as natural as Elton John is heterosexual

PistolPete

PistolPete

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He's got about 6 more pounds he can put on his frame before he tops out the 202 class. But assuming he can get into a little better conditioning, and dehydrate himself a bunch before weigh ins, he has the capacity to probably put on another 10 pounds of muscle!

It would be really cool to see him with that much more muscle in the 202s! He might not be the thickest guy on stage, but he's going to have a really great taper, and a hell of a lot of width.

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Passing a drug test doesn't mean you are natural. There are various ways to cover assumption of gear. This all natural bullshit of some NPC and also INBA competitors is ridicoulus, they think people have pork chop over their eyes? Come on...The guy has good genetics for shore, but he is as natural as Elton John is heterosexual

I agree... Just because someone competed in a drug-tested contest and did not get caught means nothing... IFBB World Championship is supposedly a drug-tested competition... go figure!

Natty or not Mr Vaughn Ettiene has very good physique and tons of potential... he passed the drug test that too is something to be appreciated :bitelip:

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
hate or not, he is black and means most often better genetics
just look at coleman when he was clean, he was bloody huge

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
.:::X-Treme:::.

.:::X-Treme:::.

Reminds me joel Stubb's physique... and natural?? emmm ok... :)

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
he is without a doubt the best natty bber out there, with some juice he could be a top pro bber

i would highly disagree.....look up Doug Miller- he is the best natural pro bodybuilder in the world

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
there is no point in commenting whether his is natural or not- it happens everytime sometime says they are natural and looks good then they get crap for it, whats hte point in arguing, he says he is and passed a test to prove it-end of story.

Whats the point in bickering whether he is natural or not- what r u going to do follow him around in his offseason and make sure he isn't taking anything extra......................................comment on the pictures or what you think about the show.

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He won't be able to compete at the pro lvl as a 202er...to tall, he will look small next to the top 202ers

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
there is no point in commenting whether his is natural or not- it happens everytime sometime says they are natural and looks good then they get crap for it, whats hte point in arguing, he says he is and passed a test to prove it-end of story.

Whats the point in bickering whether he is natural or not- what r u going to do follow him around in his offseason and make sure he isn't taking anything extra......................................comment on the pictures or what you think about the show.

Exactly...and I agree with the Miller comment he is hands down the cream of the crop for Natties

jsfitnessking

jsfitnessking

thankyou ^ . honesly. WHO CARES!!!! Natty or not he's got a great physique. most of you pussies are just bitching cause he look 100% better than most of could dream of looking.

Konan

Konan

I do see a lot of sense why we should discuss about this mather. Claims that he is doing a tested show must mean that he is a natty are SO WRONG. The current system to test people in natural competitions is only half of the story. If there are no tests during offseason then you aren't really competing in a natural contest, and even there were tests during offseason, there is still a possibility that someone is juicing and they claim they aren't on the juice.

Even the top bodybuilders say that they are natural and have passed tests. We all know it's a load of bullshit. So yea, I think it's fine to comment when someone makes naive comments like that. It's not really constructive, but meh, what are you going to do about it. Not much of these conversations are constructive anyway.

Mike33

Mike33

I totally agree with you Turk! Who cares if he is naturel or not, he looks really good and seems like a very nice guy in the interview.
I wish him all the best and best of luck in the future :)

Like you people say, a few more pounds on that frame :thumbsup2:

FEVER

FEVER

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
he looks good. But there is just no freaking way that he is natural