• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Worlds collide as Kai Greene and Rodney Roller train together at Powerhouse Gym!

mike pulcinella

mike pulcinella

For a while now I've been shooting footage of Kai Greene for MuscleMeds for a third DVD to come out after the Olympia. I've also been shooting Rodney Roller as he prepares for the North Americans for a DVD for Xero Limits.

My two projects collided yesterday as both Kai and Rodney trained together at Powerhouse Gym in Syosset, LI.

Kai is looking great of course.

RodKaiatBevs210cableflylo-1.jpg

Rodney's conditioning is much better than Kai at this point, but his show is only three weeks away!

RodKaiatBevs210cableflyrod2lo-1.jpg

RodKaiatBevs210cableflyrodlo-1.jpg

The two of them had a very comfortable rapport. Kai helped evaluate Rodney's physique and reminded him to stay strictly on the diet regimen that Oscar has outlined for him. "It works like magic!", I overheard him say.

RodKaiatBevs27checkingoutRodlo-1.jpg

I have no idea which documentary this footage will find its way into! Probably a little of BOTH!

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Thats awesome, kai has an amazing shoulder width in those cables. It will be interesting, kai has great form... rodney.... not so much.... Rodney knows good form but he refuses to use it lol.

Im wondering when this was filmed, both Kai and Rodney were under MD so im wondering if this was filmed before kai moved onto Flex/Weider AMI...

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Thats awesome, kai has an amazing shoulder width in those cables. It will be interesting, kai has great form... rodney.... not so much.... Rodney knows good form but he refuses to use it lol.

Im wondering when this was filmed, both Kai and Rodney were under MD so im wondering if this was filmed before kai moved onto Flex/Weider AMI...

this was film for pulcinella's work...

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'm still wondering what Roller's claim to fame is. He seems like a bunch of average.

The big king

The big king

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Great to see them training together!

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Great to see them training together!

really?

I would like to see Kai and Jay training.. Kai and Cedric...Kai and Dexter..Kai and Roelly would be awesome..

but who the **** is rodney roller?

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
All I remember Rodney Roller from is one of his videos at MD where he talks about Benching techniques ... and honestly I thought he did pretty good in sharing what he knew... obviousely he needs to achieve heaps on stage!
A conspiracy theory that I have had ever since Kai left camp Charles Glass and back into the caring arms of Oscar!; got reminded of that by oh-so-casual reference 'Kai helped evaluate Rodney's physique and reminded him to stay strictly on the diet regimen that Oscar has outlined for him. "It works like magic!", I overheard him say.'

Kai is looking good and especially looking dryer than both Phil & Jay

Last edited:
tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
All I remember Rodney Roller from is one of his videos at MD where he talks about Benching techniques ... and honestly I thought he did pretty good in sharing what he knew... obviousely he needs to achieve heaps on stage!
Still doesn't explain who he is. If you want to ask about benching technique you surely ask the strongest benchers (PLers) or the strongest BBers (Stan, Ronnie, etc).
Kai is looking good and especially looking dryer than both Phil & Jay
Yes that is important this many weeks out.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
^

He's been competing in the masters for a while, has some pretty good strength for his size, owns a huge gym, trains very "hardcore" and im sure had some friends over at MD that filmed his intense workouts and people liked him... He seems like a cool guy during interviews, his bench tip helped me out a lot... while tips from a PL'er or Stan (who is also a PL'er) would be better, powerlifters are usually not features on MD and bodybuilders notice other bodybuilders before they notice a powerlifter. I used to like his training vids but i cant stand his shitty form anymore but i like him in interviews.

He had some good things to say about supplement companies and supplements in one of his videos. He was really honest about the real role supplements play in bodybuilding as opposed to the BS they advertise, it was pretty good to hear him say that because he was sponsored by Xero Limits at the time. There was another video with him and one of his buddies at Victor Martinez's restaurant where they talked about realistic dreams and goals and how a young person shouldnt put all their eggs in one basket because they think they can be Mr.Olympia when their genetics wont allow them to be.

D

discodunk

He is famus for his big bench and hardcore approatch to the sport!

8thWonder

8thWonder

Hey Mike, i know you're holding on to some good photos of Kai here ;) Release some to give us a sneak peak of the upcoming Mr O!

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yes that is important this many weeks out.

Yeah yeh yeh... I'm taking baby steps towards 'thinking about attempting to seem nice' towards Kai :tongue1:

Last edited: