• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Victor Martinez' moment of truth at the 2011 Arnold Classic

mike pulcinella

mike pulcinella

"They will call me out."

In this video, Victor interviewed at his restaurant and Oscar, speaking from a hospital bed, review the events of the 2011 Arnold Classic, including Victor's moment of truth when he was passed over for the first callout and the mental attitude that finally placed him in the top three.

COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
"They will call me out."

In this video, Victor interviewed at his restaurant and Oscar, speaking from a hospital bed, review the events of the 2011 Arnold Classic, including Victor's moment of truth when he was passed over for the first callout and the mental attitude that finally placed him in the top three.

Excellent .. This sport needs something so good!
This is not say that Okabe was bad but they were very quiet these videos
Your productions are very comprehensive and full of concepts
Congratulations Mike!

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Mike I'm a fan and I like your work but "the mental attitude that finally placed him in the top three."!!!... this bodybuilding... mental attitude doesnt get you subsequent better call-outs!

mike pulcinella

mike pulcinella

Mike I'm a fan and I like your work but "the mental attitude that finally placed him in the top three."!!!... this bodybuilding... mental attitude doesnt get you subsequent better call-outs!

You make a good point, but you have to realize that I am merely reporting the facts. This is what Vic and Oscar told me and so I present it to you in documentary form. It's up to you to decide if you accept their explanation or not.