• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

need some help with the new cycle

ironfreak

ironfreak

Hi all i am new to muscle mecca though it look same to MD but as i have said before Iron brotherhood binds us.

I am going to run a 10 week cycle i am drafting it as attachment to the thread please go through it any modification or advice will be appreciated.

The cycle comprises of Test -E 250, Deca 200, Oxymetholone, D-bol & for PCT novaldex proviron & HCG.
for some reason i am not able to upload the cycle chart, wht i am planning to do is this
for `5 weeks i will run oxymethlone `50 mg /day ,for first two weeks 200mg deca & 250 mg test then from week 3 to 6 200mg deca continued & `500mg test , from week 6 i will switch to dbol `40mg,week7 30mg, week8 20mg/day then no orals for last two weeks , then from week 7,8,9 & 10 test 250 & deca 200.

Kind Regards,
Ironfreak

ironfreak

ironfreak

Awaiting for response guys

ironfreak

ironfreak

the concern i have got is i am stacking deca along with oxymethlone & then on week six switching to dianabol till week 8, rest i know test-e can be thrown in any opinion will be appreciated.

Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i dont understand this cycle, anadrol and dbol swichting?..you should be an advanced bber for doing that lol, i dont see it, you should write it properly for us to help you bud.

ironfreak

ironfreak

Now i have dropped idea of switching the compounds i will continue with anadrol for 5 weeks & then no orals i am throwing deca in because of some joint issues, my only concern was about stacking deca & Oxy i am starting it on 9th May.What do you guys suggest for PCT all i can get for pct is HCG,Tamoxifen Citrate i am thinking of some proviron as well after going through Anabolics 2009, But william has not mentioned anything about stacking.

ironfreak

ironfreak

i dont understand this cycle, anadrol and dbol swichting?..you should be an advanced bber for doing that lol, i dont see it, you should write it properly for us to help you bud.

Hey Rob may be this will help you understand what i am talking about

The cycle comprises of Test -E 250, Deca 200, Oxymetholone & for PCT novaldex proviron & HCG.
for some reason i am not able to upload the cycle chart, wht i am planning to do is this
for 5 weeks i will run oxymethlone 50 mg /day ,for first two weeks 250 mg test then from week 3 to 6 500mg test , then from week 7,8,9 & 10 back to test 250 & deca 200mg will be constant from week 1 to 10.

Kind Regards,
Ironfreak