Hi, is this your first visit to MuscleMecca?
Register
  • The Facebook Platform
Page 37 of 39 FirstFirst ... 2733343536373839 LastLast
  1. Back To Top    #649

Re: Jay Cutler (Updates) Official Thread

Jay cutler today

Jay Cutler (Updates) Official Thread

•   Post Icon
      MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Body building advertising
      MuscleMecca.com
      Your Body building,
      Diet, Nutrition and Fitness,
      Muscle Building Community

Support Muscle Mecca and Visit Our Sponsors

2. Back To Top    #650

Jay trains some legs

3. Back To Top    #651

Some new pics of jay

Jay Cutler (Updates) Official ThreadJay Cutler (Updates) Official Thread

4. Back To Top    #652

Jay 5 weeks out of the 2001 Mr O

Im extremely leaner now with 21'' guns........dig it bitches!!!

5. Back To Top    #653
    Mecca V.I.P.
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Jay looks pretty well if you ask me. He's perhaps the most intelligent bodybuilder of all the modern professional bodybuilders, not to say that he's an excellent business man. I mean, compared to Kai, who continues to do a lot of awkward stuff, or even to Ronnie or Phil Heath, he's still insanely popular and his image values a lot to any brand he's associated with.

6. Back To Top    #654

7. Back To Top    #655

Leg day!

8. Back To Top    #656

Quote Originally Posted by 111kg View Post
    Jay looks pretty well if you ask me. He's perhaps the most intelligent bodybuilder of all the modern professional bodybuilders, not to say that he's an excellent business man. I mean, compared to Kai, who continues to do a lot of awkward stuff, or even to Ronnie or Phil Heath, he's still insanely popular and his image values a lot to any brand he's associated with.
    I agree woth you. Jay is a geeat business man... but there were a lot of things for this. For example he has blonde and he has blue eyes, so this helped to be on bb magazine covers for many times. Then he competed a lot with great victory. He won a lot of gp from 2001 to 2006, where he competed in more countries so he met a lot of fans and he gave a lot of times to his fans.
    I saw jay a lot of times in last ten years. And i can tell you that he spent a lot of his time with his fans. When i saw him at ace in 2015 or at fibo 2015, he spent a lot of his time to go to his stand because a lot of fans wanted a pic with him and jay told ever "yes of couse". So this help jay to build his business. And another thing ( the most important to my eyes he competed at olympia from 2001 to 2006 when he won his first title. ( in 2002 he took off for ac 2003). And this helps again his business.

9. Back To Top    #657

Jay trains some arms

10. Back To Top    #658

Jay cutler does some pec!

11. Back To Top    #659

Today, jay cutler classic!

12. Back To Top    #660

Jay!!

13. Back To Top    #661
    Mecca V.I.P.
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by underbody View Post
    I agree woth you. Jay is a geeat business man... but there were a lot of things for this. For example he has blonde and he has blue eyes, so this helped to be on bb magazine covers for many times. Then he competed a lot with great victory. He won a lot of gp from 2001 to 2006, where he competed in more countries so he met a lot of fans and he gave a lot of times to his fans.
    I saw jay a lot of times in last ten years. And i can tell you that he spent a lot of his time with his fans. When i saw him at ace in 2015 or at fibo 2015, he spent a lot of his time to go to his stand because a lot of fans wanted a pic with him and jay told ever "yes of couse". So this help jay to build his business. And another thing ( the most important to my eyes he competed at olympia from 2001 to 2006 when he won his first title. ( in 2002 he took off for ac 2003). And this helps again his business.
    Yep. And even if he was not as great as Ronnie, at least he has his health now, while Ronnie is struggling to walk. That's anyone's dream, I guess: to become famous, make money and retire while you still have your health. I wouldn't like to live like Ronnie, for example, with so many surgeries and with all his other problems.

14. Back To Top    #662

Yep. And even if he was not as great as Ronnie, at least he has his health now, while Ronnie is struggling to walk. That's anyone's dream, I guess: to become famous, make money and retire while you still have your health. I wouldn't like to live like Ronnie, for example, with so many surgeries and with all his other problems.
    Jay trained heavy, but not heavy like ronnie. Jay was a smart guy!

15. Back To Top    #663

Jay cutler new pic!

16. Back To Top    #664
    MuscleMecca God
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

So true about Ronnie's training. He trained so heavy. I think it is part of why Ronnie Coleman has many health issues now.

17. Back To Top    #665

Quote Originally Posted by KaiGold View Post
    So true about Ronnie's training. He trained so heavy. I think it is part of why Ronnie Coleman has many health issues now.
    Of course. Training heavy is one of causes of his issues! :(

18. Back To Top    #666

Jays new ride

• MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Body building advertising
      MuscleMecca.com
      Your Muscle Building,
      Power Lifting, Weight Training
      Body Building Forum

We stand behind our bodybuilding products and assure QUALITY