• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Cristiane 'Cyborg' Santos tests positive for steroids.

Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Unfortunate news for women's MMA ... and Strikeforce ... and Showtime ... and Zuffa.

Cristiane Santos, the Strikeforce women's 145-pound champion, has tested positive for steroids following her 16-second knockout win over Hiroko Yamanaka back on Dec. 16 in San Diego, California.

who would of thought...?? :xmascrunk:

Last edited by a moderator:
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Not a surprise to me at all. That being said... idgaf, she still gave Female MMA a lot of publicity.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
who cares?? She was a beast

I say let her take steroids!

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This just in: athletes take performance enhancing drugs.

R

rz3300

Banned
Well I don't think that anyone can really be too surprised. I mean, when you go ahead and nickname yourself the cyborg, you should probably not be surprised when anything thinks that something unnatural is in your body. She is just another in a long line though, and I am sure that she will do what she needs to and she will back soon enough. I am not too concerned for her, anyways, but I guess we shall see. Thanks for sharing.

Fortachon

Fortachon

Well, I saw that guy in action a couple of times and it really was kinda obvious, it's a shame that new school athletes are appealing to drugs in order to increase their skills.

111kg

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
So... professional athletes who look jacked all the time take steroids and sometimes get caught? Who would of thought? If they suddenly decide to test the Olympia and the NPC, we wouldn't have an Olympia weekend anymore.

T

texashulk

So... professional athletes who look jacked all the time take steroids and sometimes get caught? Who would of thought? If they suddenly decide to test the Olympia and the NPC, we wouldn't have an Olympia weekend anymore.

Shhhhhh don't jynxx it lol

jp1234

jp1234

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The only surprise is, with all the info on Detection Times.
It shouldn't be difficult for a Pro-Athlete to Not Get Caught.

You know when your Fight is coming up, you know you are going to be tested.
Take the appropriate time off from AAS.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff