• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Jose Raymond and Dana Linn Bailey Train Legs

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
jose_dlb_legs1_rot-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Theres no way in hell this threads going to remain about Jose training legs because DLB just looked too damn hot for all the young wankers on this bord

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
You say "wankers" like it's a bad thing.

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It's a shame, she's so pretty, she needs 5-6 pounds of fat in that body to look gorgeous.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
hahha **** off Mvsf1...

do you like them fat???

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I like them without visible abs and with small shoulders.

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It's a shame, she's so pretty, she needs 5-6 pounds of fat in that body to look gorgeous.
She's a week away from her show dude, you think she cares if guys find her gorgeous at this point?

She's only in this condition a few weeks out of the year, she normally has that extra 5-6 pounds of fat that you "would like" to see on her.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
so you like to be the fit one... LOL

I like my girls fit, with visible abs and well developed physique (like figure), I find girls that dont workout very dull...

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Of course, Flex, I know she's a fitness/figure athlete, thanks.

I was only arguing with Natzo, she likes that kind of phisique, I don't, that's all. Of course, props for looking that fit and ripped, Danna, but don't ask me to like that kind of phisique.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
I agree with Natzo, i find girls who dont workout to be a little dull. Although im not into tom boyish or "tough" girls, i like girl who like to be progressive with their bodies.

That being said, i dont find DLB attractive at all because most of her videos annoyed the heck out of me and totally made me lose wood with her obnoxious personality. As far as physiques go, she doesnt have the best shape genes (legs are a lil blocky) i like the overall development/conditioning but then again, i'd **** Ronnie Coleman if he wore a wig.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I agree with the spaniard i like girls with no visible abs like this:eatmousepointer:

395697_370273822986337_229578950389159_1-1.jpg

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
this might come back to haunt me for the rest of my natural life but I agree with Flex! :) I am and have always been attracted by faces... for example I couldnt careless how flat chested Gwyneth Paltrow or how fat Adele is... I love their faces and thats that! Dana has an attractive face IMO and I would like her I gues regardless how visble or invisble her abs/shouders are!

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
I agree with mvsf1.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
well those two are hot...

but I would offer them a gym membership nonetheless.

The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Female Kai kills them all:icon_mrgreen:

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
LOL @ Kaia...My 10/10 physique would be those Brazilian brick houses with thick legs, huge ass, tiny waist with tight abs *drools* that natzo posts once in a while..

@ Flex's comment, i actually like pear shaped girls once.

idk i appreciate different bodies on different girls. i dont have one particular type i stick with... i dont like fat chicks though.

Anyways, i would totally pollinate Juliana Malacarne

JulianaMalacarne-1.jpg