• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Sergio Oliva jr. - updates

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Signed with Prescription Nutrition, and is preparing for the Nationals later this year. If there's one Mr O's kid who can win the Olympia like the father, it's him imo.

Prescription Nutrition, the premier bodybuilding product company behind RXWHEY.com, is pleased to announce the signing of NPC bodybuilding competitor Sergio Olivia Jr., who will be using their products exclusively while training for NPC events.

Sergio Oliva Jr. training biceps and representing Prescription Nutrition in his quest to win the NPC Nationals this year.
Online PR News – 11-July-2012 – Pittsburgh,PA – In the world of bodybuilding, it's big news when an athlete decides to use only one line of nutritional products for his competitive training. A sense of trust in a brand and proven success are why one would do such a thing. NPC competitor Sergio Oliva, Jr. has found a line of products he has chosen to rely on as he prepares for all of his competitions this year.
“NPC Bodybuilding Competitor Sergio Oliva Jr. Signs on with the Prescription Nutrition Team to Train with Their RxWhey Line of Bodybuilding Products.”

Squatting - video,

Last edited by a moderator:
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Those squats look dangerous. LOL at helping him unrack with a couple of fingers....

I like this guy, great genes, better quads than his father. I would like to see him hit some poses and see where he has grown. Its been a while since ive heard of him.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
guy surely looks good.

i'm with dilated I would like to see some posing, but the genes are there for sure!
thanks Daniel!