• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

R.I.P - World's Smallest Bodybuilder dies at age 23

COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
apadityaromeodevjef120913wmainjpg_173451-1.jpg

The world's tiniest bodybuilder, died today at age 23.
Early this morning, Dev was rushed to Satyam Hospital in Punjab, India, where doctors were unable to revive him.

"He was brought to the hospital in an unconscious state," Dr. Nerraj Chandanone at Satyam Hospital
told The Daily Mail. "It was due to massive bleeding which had caused brain damage or aneurism bleeding.
There were very rare chances of him surviving."

In 2008, Dev had been diagnosed with two brain aneurysms, a common symptom of being a dwarf.
Doctors had warned Dev that at any time, without warning, his aneurysm could burst and lead to a fatal stroke.

Dev's father, Anil Dev Sharma, 53, and mother, Rakesh Bala, 49, are devastated at the news of their son's death.
"He was absolutely fine until last night when he suddenly fell unconscious.
We rushed him to the hospital and he fell into a coma, he was unconscious all night.

Doctors said the nerve supplying blood to his brain had ruptured, causing his death," Sharma told local reporters.
"It's a huge loss for our family, we will be grieving his death for the rest of our life.
We were told by doctors many years ago that he may die at an early age. All these years we prayed for his long life."

Standing at only 2 feet, 9 inches and a mere 19 pounds,
Dev told "Good Morning America" in 2009 the most he ever lifted was 10 pounds - about half his weight.
"From the very beginning I liked lifting the dumbbells and lifting weights," he said through a translator.
"I used to watch wrestling when I was a small kid and that's how I got inspired."
His hard work paid off. The Guinness Book of World Records dubbed him the world's smallest bodybuilder in 2006. In 2009, Dev told "GMA" he considered himself to be the strongest dwarf in the world.

He used a regimen that included 3.3-pound custom-designed dumbbells from his trainer
and was able to bulk up to the size of an average 2-year-old.

His chest measurement was 20 inches and his exercise routine included aerobics and dance.
Dev said he never let his size stop him from doing anything, even though his height was only about as tall as a baseball bat.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
I blame bodybuilding, its evil..

RIP

fdelval

fdelval

First thing that came to my mind was Branch Warren had dropped their dumbells after some bench press and smashed the little guy that was passing by, atracted by poor form and loud grunts. :kekekegay:

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sorry to hear such sad news

RIP Man.

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ commmon seriouslly? People with growth deformities dont live long lives... the poor guy must have died from different things that accompany dwarfism

Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ commmon seriouslly? People with growth deformities dont live long lives... the poor guy must have died from different things that accompany dwarfism

I wanna believe you did get my joke and youre just ****ing with me...otherwise you shouldnt be here. :kekekegay:

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
the poor guys dead and you & fdelval are cracking jokes:rant:

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
R.I.P Little guy, (no joke)