Hey guys, I'll be doing another video Q&A from inside Muscle Mecca! Just leave your questions here and I will try to get to all of them. I'll post the video up some time next week.
Sounds great Ronnie!! Thanks
Contact Me To Buy Musclemecca Apparel!
Follow the Mr. Olympia with MuscleMecca.com!
Follow Musclemecca Bodybuilding Forums:
fuaaaaaaaaaaark! this is awesome! Another Q&A video!!!
will post a few question a lil bit later. Thanks Ronnie!
Alright I got a few questions. These days I was reading the italian version of the FLEX magazine (the one with you on the cover) and Chad Nichols had a lot of good things to say about you, regarding diet and how focused you were on the diet, almost like a machine. At one point he said he asked you after the Mr O (1998 I think) "alright Ronnie, so how much did you cheated on the diet before the contest?" and you were like "what? with a straight serious face" ahaha. Love it.
EDIT: this one,
1) When we will see a Ronnie/Shawn Rhoden training session? haha I think this would be a great idea before the 2013 Mr O. Speaking of this, what is your top 3 at the O this year? How do you see Rhoden doing?
2) What's a typical day in your life nowadays. How's training/eating going?
3) When will you visit Italy? If you do it this year, it would be great if you could include Turin on your list. Thumbs up for your products as well. Loving the pre-workout supps.
Thanks Ronnie! Looking forward for the video!
Couple questions for Big Ron:
- How is your back doing?
- Before you competed / before you won O´s , was there times when you saw bodybuilders with crazy overall condition or ridicolous body parts, and you were like "Holy c***!"? When? Who?
- Did that record 2300 leg press hurt like hell?
- Where do you see Bodybuilding physiques going in the next 5 years, massive or classic? Which one you prefer?
- Which posing routine did you enjoy the most to perform? (year and show)
- Who is the best poser ever in your opinion?
- Do you believe that Jay is going to place high at 2013 O, althought his recovery?
Yeah Buddy! Ronnie is the CHAMP! Best of luck to you, your family and your Ronnie Coleman SS's !!
Ok big Ron i have couple of questions . 1 : How do you feel next morning after winning Mr O ? 2 : Is it smart for teenagers to use supplements ? 3 : If you have chance to compete one last time , would you compete ? And last one .Which bodybuilding era you would chose to compete again 1 Arnold Schwarzenegger era . 2 Lee Haney Era . 3 Dorian Yates Era or Ronnie Coleman era ? And by the way you should check out one bodybuilder he's underdog but he have huge potential , Kali Muscle . Thanks man you're living legend .COLEMAN THE MAN
Big Ron here is a question for you......You always been extremely conditioned but without the O size (that is Pre-1998) so do you think junk food like french fries were a key ingredient to your success as far as getting big and creating strength???
just one simple question from me: what is your favorite back exercise?
thank you for posting big ron! you are the greatest of all time!!
"the reason why i do all that, put my body through all that is 'cause i love it!"- The GOAT
"Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared with scars."- Khalil Gibran
"there is no substitute for victory."- Douglas MacArthur
"When you're out there partying, horsing around...someone out there at the same time is working hard. Someone is getting smarter, and someone is winning."- Arnold
First of all .. thanks Big Ron for being in Musclemecca
And enjoy this great site together!
My question: Which of all your generation bodybuilders
.. besides you of course!
You consider the stronger and more intense?
Have considered the idea of making some new book?
in advance thank you very much!