• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Isis

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
By beheading an innocent American journalist ISIS has sealed their fate by waking up a very large giant. Not just us but many countries are now preparing to give arms to the Kurds and more. The UN is going to hold meetings to figure out how to deal with them. My guess is we will be bombing the hell out of them at the very least and possibly much more. Really stupid move ISIS.....

JasonNorin

JasonNorin

Really can't wrap my mind around what type of ideology they are fighting for..

F

Fozz

It's insane. But fortunately, the world has taken notice and at least started to conduct air operations and support the local military in regaining lost territory. The worst thing for the Middle East is to have ISIS control a significant portion of territory.

P

PLP Rob

A lot of people in this country need to get their heads out of their asses vis-a-vis so-called "Islamophobia." We're talking about competing worldviews, competing ideas. Some ideas, indeed some cultures, are better than others. The sooner we stop suppressing dissent with allegations of "phobia" the sooner we can arrive at viable solutions to the problem of barbaric cultures spreading their ideology westward.

R

rz3300

Banned
Well I thought I would just stop in and see if anyone had any thoughts on the new Trump plan to combat ISIS. Originally it was his secret plan that nobody would hear about, but now it seems like he is just going to seek the advice of the generals (which is a good idea of course). The whole thirty day plan thing though is still a little bit over the top, and I am betting that we will see him back away from this pretty soon. He is an interesting man, you have to give him that.