• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Brad’s Bodybuilding Training Routine for his Upcoming Movie “Fury”

N

NewExpopharm

Brad is having a 5 day workout plan that gave him a muscular and well-built look for the sake of the movie “Fury”.
3 months prior the beginning of the film shooting, Brad Pitt started following his bodybuilding routine. In his workout regime he divided the training of each muscle group and he combined it with cardio exercising.

Last edited by a moderator:
R

rz3300

Banned
Just for one day I would love to operate like these guys get to when they are doing things like this. I am talking about having everything catered to you, and while I might be making assumptions here, I cannot help but think I am being somewhat accurate. Having set time to work out, and food on hand, and probably nutritionists and people there to ensure that you get to your target weight and target look, I would have to think this would make things easier. Still hard work, no doubt, but definitely some perks we do not all get.