• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

IFBB message on Lee Thompson.

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
“The IFBB Executive Council, in its 5th November 2015 meeting in Benidorm, Spain – on recommendation of the IFBB Disciplinary Commission, as per article 14.8.4 of the current IFBB Constitution – has deliberated the expulsion of Mr. Timothy Lee Thompson from the IFBB, due to his serious breach of provision 19.4.8 of the current IFBB Constitution.
The IFBB specifies that athletes, judges and officials who will participate in Mr. Timothy Lee Thompson’s organization competitions, will commit a violation of the current IFBB Constitution (article 19.4.7) and they will be liable to disciplinary measures.”

Last edited by a moderator:
Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro Contributer
VIP
Author
Re: ifbb message on Lee Thompson.

“The IFBB Executive Council, in its 5th November 2015 meeting in Benidorm, Spain – on recommendation of the IFBB Disciplinary Commission, as per article 14.8.4 of the current IFBB Constitution – has deliberated the expulsion of Mr. Timothy Lee Thompson from the IFBB, due to his serious breach of provision 19.4.8 of the current IFBB Constitution.
The IFBB specifies that athletes, judges and officials who will participate in Mr. Timothy Lee Thompson’s organization competitions, will commit a violation of the current IFBB Constitution (article 19.4.7) and they will be liable to disciplinary measures.”
This occurred back on 11/5 and that was approximately two months after Thompson resigned (which was confirmed by the IFBB/NPC). And Lee received this is an e-mail back in November. Why it's making the rounds now is ridiculous, especially with Shawn Ray posting it all over MD and adding in his junior high school-style humor.

It's a day late, dollar short and a moot point, as well, with the 'non-aggression pact' taking place last week.

KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

So Lee Thompson resigned and then they fired him?

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro Contributer
VIP
Author

So Lee Thompson resigned and then they fired him?
Yep. And it gets even more bizarre than that with this statement coming out of Spain. I'm working on an article on this and will update the thread when I have all of the info.

111kg

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I don't know why Shawn Ray continues to post about this. Sometimes, I swear, he does a lot of odd things, not to say that his commentaries (related to judging) aren't always objective.

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro Contributer
VIP
Author
I don't know why Shawn Ray continues to post about this. Sometimes, I swear, he does a lot of odd things, not to say that his commentaries (related to judging) aren't always objective.
Because he's a dick, plain and simple. I always liked him as a bodybuilder and feel that he is the most experienced and polished guy in the media part of the industry (as well as getting along with him fine while I worked for MD). But his junior high school-style of posting on their forum and social media puts him on the same level as the proverbial 'keyboard warrior in his mother's basement' when it comes to fan interaction. He sounds phony as hell, too, with this Thompson thing by bringing up all of the shit and not being a man and admitting that no one made these claims publicly before.

KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
To much shit like that goes on at MD. They have contracts with bbs do they can't pay anywhere else. I fucking hate that site and those assholes like Shawn Ray.

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro Contributer
VIP
Author
To much shit like that goes on at MD. They have contracts with bbs do they can't pay anywhere else. I fucking hate that site and those assholes like Shawn Ray.
I worked there and know first-hand how petty they can be with a litany of things. It all starts at the top and that's Steve Blechman. Then you have "Fit" Adina, with whom I butted heads with on a regular basis during my tenure there. She took what was a great website and forum and made it into her own little playground. Just compare the John and Dave days to now.