Hi, is this your first visit to MuscleMecca?
Register
  • The Facebook Platform
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 19 to 36 of 91
  1. #19
    Joe Pietaro Contributer Joe Pietaro's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Height
     
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    279
    Blog Entries
    42

    Re: 2016 Olympia Europe

    Quote Originally Posted by underbody View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Pietaro View Post
    IT seems as if the IFBB is trying to expand the Olympia like the Arnold. It takes some of the prestige out of it, IMO, by doing so. The Arnold Classic (Ohio) was always viewed as the second most prestigious show of the calendar year after the Olympia. But now with so many other Arnold shows, it has watered down the annual jaunt in Columbus a bit.

    The Olympia is supposed to be the Super Bowl of bodybuilding, so adding another show with that same name really doesn't make any sense. They would have been better served by just bringing back the Grand Prix series.
    I agree with u.

    But i think that AC in Ohio is the most important pro show after mr olympia. Arnold wanted his pro show in each continent so he did that shows. But if u remember acb 2016 with only six or seven pro ifbb... you will agree that only ac in ohio is the most important pro show.

    I think that ace in spain is more interesting only because it is made a week after mr olympia. So a lot of pro ifbb did this show.

    For the olympia, ifbb wants export a format where amateurs can win several pro cards. And this kind of shows are made by expo + amateur competitions + pro show ( some times ). For example in prague at evl's prague pro show u have this format. This year san marino pro ifbb will be in this way.

    i think that this kind of shows are interesting because you can meet pro ifbb, see expo, and see new pro ifbb.
    I'm all for more shows and especially of the pro/am variety, but they shouldn't call them 'Arnold' for 'Olympia.' Bring back the Grand prix tour or begin a new 'name' like they tried to do (and are doing again this year) with the Sheru Classic for a post-Olympia show that is close enough in date to get the big names that are still in condition.


    Joe Pietaro
    Owner & President
    MuscleSport, LLC
    (631) 948-5381
    joe@musclesportmag.com



    •   Post Icon
      MuscleMecca Sponsors

      MuscleMecca Body building advertising
      MuscleMecca.com
      Your Body building,
      Diet, Nutrition and Fitness,
      Muscle Building Community

        

        
        Support Muscle Mecca and Visit Our Sponsors




  2. #20

    Re: 2016 Olympia Europe

    We are excited to announce that William Bonac will appear at the very first Olympia Europe!!
    Have you got your ticket? If not you have to be quick - because the tickets are almost gone!
    www.mrolympiaeurope.com/tickets

    Olympia Europe | www.mrolympiaeurope.com

    2016 Olympia Europe


     


  3. #21

    Re: 2016 Olympia Europe

    Dexter going for 2nd straight in kuwait

    2016 Olympia Europe


    Im extremely leaner now with 21'' guns........dig it bitches!!!


  4. #22
    Joe Pietaro Contributer Joe Pietaro's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Height
     
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    279
    Blog Entries
    42

    Re: 2016 Olympia Europe

    Bonac looks as if he is going to have a fine future in the IFBB. Great physique that reminds me of a smaller version of Kai Greene.


     


  5. #23

    Re: 2016 Olympia Europe

    2016 Olympia Europe

    Dexter jackson will compete in germany!


     


  6. #24
    MuscleMecca God
    KaiGold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Height
     
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    816

    Re: 2016 Olympia Europe

    Another Olympia!

    Dexter this time for the win!




     


  7. #25

    Re: 2016 Olympia Europe

    Quote Originally Posted by KaiGold View Post
    Another Olympia!

    Dexter this time for the win!
    I hope!


     


  8. #26
    MuscleMecca God
    KaiGold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Height
     
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    816

    Re: 2016 Olympia Europe

    Quote Originally Posted by underbody View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by KaiGold View Post
    Another Olympia!

    Dexter this time for the win!
    I hope!
    Is Kai or Phil going to compete in any of these?


     


  9. #27

    Re: 2016 Olympia Europe

    Quote Originally Posted by KaiGold View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by underbody View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by KaiGold View Post
    Another Olympia!

    Dexter this time for the win!
    I hope!
    Is Kai or Phil going to compete in any of these?
    Lol :)

    Kai will compete at arnolds
    Heath only mr olympia in vegas...


     


  10. #28

    Re: 2016 Olympia Europe

    Dexter Jackson, Shawn Rhoden, William Bonac, Cedric McMillan, Alexey Shabunia Ifbb Pro, Michael Kefalianos, Roelly Winklaar, Tomas Kaspar, Abdelaziz Jellali and more will do battle in Dortmund, Germany on October 21 & 22.

    2016 Olympia Europe


     


  11. #29
    Administrator
    tkD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Italy
    Age
    29
    Height
    6'0"
    Weight
    180 lbs
    Biceps
    17.5"
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    20,922

    Re: 2016 Olympia Europe

    Dex for the win!


    2014 Top 6 Guess Game Champion

    Winners:

    2011 - COACH
    2012 - Natzo
    2013 - Alex
    2014 - tkD

    2016 Mr Olympia qualified competitors / updates --- follow the latest updates for the biggest show in the bodybuilding world, the #2016 Mr Olympia!

    Find us on:
    Facebook

    2016 Olympia Europe




  12. #30

    Re: 2016 Olympia Europe

    Quote Originally Posted by tkD View Post
    Dex for the win!
    lets hope he peaks this time


     


  13. #31

    Re: 2016 Olympia Europe

    Quote Originally Posted by The King Of Lurkers View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tkD View Post
    Dex for the win!
    lets hope he peaks this time
    What?
    When was dex in off?


     


  14. #32

    Re: 2016 Olympia Europe

    Quote Originally Posted by underbody View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by The King Of Lurkers View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tkD View Post
    Dex for the win!
    lets hope he peaks this time
    What?
    When was dex in off?
    At the last show Prague Pro went he got 3rd to Bonac and Rammy


     


  15. #33

    Re: 2016 Olympia Europe

    Quote Originally Posted by The King Of Lurkers View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by underbody View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by The King Of Lurkers View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tkD View Post
    Dex for the win!
    lets hope he peaks this time
    What?
    When was dex in off?
    At the last show Prague Pro went he got 3rd to Bonac and Ramy
    I didn't like that show. Big Ramy was second... but few days ago he won in kuwait.
    He was in shape. The same of kuwait. Bonac was in good condition but he doesn't have maturity and details that have dexter.
    I think that he didn't win the show. I'm a fan of bonac but he can't beat big Ramy and dexter jackson. Watch the pics of prejudging and you will see that dexter and big Ramy were better than bonac.
    They wanted a new champion in prague and they did to win bonac.


    Last edited by TalkAdmin; 10-07-2016 at 09:15 AM.
     


  16. #34
    TalkAdmin/MuscleMecca TalkAdmin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    USA
    Age
    49
    Height
    5'8
    Weight
    175lbs
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
    34
    Posts
    3,171
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: 2016 Olympia Europe

    Quote Originally Posted by underbody View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by The King Of Lurkers View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by underbody View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by The King Of Lurkers View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tkD View Post
    Dex for the win!
    lets hope he peaks this time
    What?
    When was dex in off?
    At the last show Prague Pro went he got 3rd to Bonac and Ramy
    I didn't like that show. Big Ramy was second... but few days ago he won in kuwait.
    He was in shape. The same of kuwait. Bonac was in good condition but he doesn't have maturity and details that have dexter.
    I think that he didn't win the show. I'm a fan of bonac but he can't beat big Ramy and dexter jackson. Watch the pics of prejudging and you will see that dexter and big Ramy were better than bonac.
    They wanted a new champion in prague and they did to win bonac.
    It's politics. We will find and post a few comparison shots of Big Ramy, Dexter Jackson and William Bonac to see what's up.


    Contact Me To Buy Musclemecca Apparel and Products!

    Follow the Mr. Olympia with MuscleMecca.com!
    http://musclemecca.com/showthread.php?t=236132

    Mr. Olympia: The history of bodybuilding's greatest contest:
    http://goo.gl/ZRj4Vk

    Follow Musclemecca Bodybuilding Forums:
    https://www.facebook.com/MuscleMeccaForums/
    http://www.twitter.com/MuscleMecca
    https://www.youtube.com/user/MuscleMeccaVideo/videos
    https://www.instagram.com/musclemeccabodybuilding/


  17. #35

    Re: 2016 Olympia Europe

    Quote Originally Posted by TalkAdmin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by underbody View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by The King Of Lurkers View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by underbody View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by The King Of Lurkers View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tkD View Post
    Dex for the win!
    lets hope he peaks this time
    What?
    When was dex in off?
    At the last show Prague Pro went he got 3rd to Bonac and Ramy
    I didn't like that show. Big Ramy was second... but few days ago he won in kuwait.
    He was in shape. The same of kuwait. Bonac was in good condition but he doesn't have maturity and details that have dexter.
    I think that he didn't win the show. I'm a fan of bonac but he can't beat big Ramy and dexter jackson. Watch the pics of prejudging and you will see that dexter and big Ramy were better than bonac.
    They wanted a new champion in prague and they did to win bonac.
    It's politics. We will find and post a few comparison shots of Big Ramy, Dexter Jackson and William Bonac to see what's up.
    I post that pics on evl's prague pro ifbb thread :)


     


  18. #36
    TalkAdmin/MuscleMecca TalkAdmin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    USA
    Age
    49
    Height
    5'8
    Weight
    175lbs
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
    34
    Posts
    3,171
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: 2016 Olympia Europe

    Quote Originally Posted by underbody View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TalkAdmin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by underbody View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by The King Of Lurkers View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by underbody View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by The King Of Lurkers View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tkD View Post
    Dex for the win!
    lets hope he peaks this time
    What?
    When was dex in off?
    At the last show Prague Pro went he got 3rd to Bonac and Ramy
    I didn't like that show. Big Ramy was second... but few days ago he won in kuwait.
    He was in shape. The same of kuwait. Bonac was in good condition but he doesn't have maturity and details that have dexter.
    I think that he didn't win the show. I'm a fan of bonac but he can't beat big Ramy and dexter jackson. Watch the pics of prejudging and you will see that dexter and big Ramy were better than bonac.
    They wanted a new champion in prague and they did to win bonac.
    It's politics. We will find and post a few comparison shots of Big Ramy, Dexter Jackson and William Bonac to see what's up.
    I post that pics on evl's prague pro ifbb thread :)
    lol I should have known! Thanks so much ub! You rock bro!

    I think I agree with you though. I thought for sure Dexter would win and I don't think he deserved 3rd but I'll look at those pics.


     




    • MuscleMecca Sponsors

      MuscleMecca Body building advertising
      MuscleMecca.com
      Your Muscle Building,
      Power Lifting, Weight Training
      Body Building Forum

        

        
         We stand behind our bodybuilding products and assure QUALITY






 

 
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

collapse Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
By agreeing to the above you are also agreeing to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Statement.