• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Does Phil heath admit to taking Steroids?

KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I am not really sure what this is but does Phil Heath admit to taking steroids? Kind of sounds like he does. I thought it was hilarious so I posted it.

5 x MR Olympia PHIL Heath seemingly admits taking STEROIDS after getting asked numerous times in regards to why he takes steroids. (AFTER WINNING MR Olympia 2015)

Last edited by a moderator:
G

gats

It is kind of obvious that heavy weight bodybuilders take steroids so they really don't need to say anything. The majority of top level bodybuilder will not talk about it because they do not want to ruin their ties they have with their sponsors. Perhaps in the future steroid usage will be more openly talked about in the fitness community.

R

rz3300

Banned
That is kind of the wink wink way of answering that question, and it might as well be a statement plainly saying that. Like other users, though, I am not surprised not should anyone be at a heavyweight bodybuilder using supplements to boost muscle growth. That is a pretty funny video, and it makes you think about what they are told to say when they are asked questions like this. Thanks for the share.

BigHulk

BigHulk

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
There is no doubt in my mind that Phil Heath uses steroids. They all do.