• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

MACHA POWDER

A

AlexM

Hi guys. I wanted to start a thread for anyone who has used or uses Macha powder on a regular basis. I heard it's supposed to increase testosterone if you use it regularly. I have been interested in starting a regimen with Macha powder daily, but would like a little more information before I do so. I've used it a little bit in the past, and can say that I haven't seen too much of a benefit from it, other than a little bit of a boost in energy in the mornings, kind of similar to the buzz you get from a small cup of coffee.

Is Macha powder something that you must take on a regular basis in order to start feeling effects or seeing any long term benefits? I actually enjoy the way it tastes so I plan to keep on taking it. Just want to be safe and know what's the best way to take it so I'm not wasting any money or doing any harm to my body. Any advice from anyone with this supplement would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!:tongue2:

KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Are you talking about tea?

G

GoldMedalSupplements

MuscleMecca Sponsors
VIP
Sponsor
Macca is really considered a "super food". It contains many beneficial substances for the body and it thought to "level" the hormones of the body, including testosterone. Macca helps to balance the test to estrogen levels in a way that is good for the body...and many people, including myself who uses it daily will feel a beneficial effect from it.

Macca can bring about an improvement in libido, which is the reason it is taken in many countries... it acts, in this regard, pretty much as an aphrodisiac. It increases libido and interest in sex, and many report an improvement in erectile quality from it as well.

Personally, I get a libido boost, and have non-stop interest in sex, but I've always been like that... but at 55 years of age, maybe it's partially because of this stuff is doing it's job!

In any event...

It is important to get a good quality extract powder in order to see good benefits. I have a 5:1 ratio of high quality herb that I use, and I too think the taste is pretty good, and it gives pretty good results as well. You just have to make sure to get good high quality stuff!

Hi guys. I wanted to start a thread for anyone who has used or uses Macha powder on a regular basis. I heard it's supposed to increase testosterone if you use it regularly. I have been interested in starting a regimen with Macha powder daily, but would like a little more information before I do so. I've used it a little bit in the past, and can say that I haven't seen too much of a benefit from it, other than a little bit of a boost in energy in the mornings, kind of similar to the buzz you get from a small cup of coffee.

Is Macha powder something that you must take on a regular basis in order to start feeling effects or seeing any long term benefits? I actually enjoy the way it tastes so I plan to keep on taking it. Just want to be safe and know what's the best way to take it so I'm not wasting any money or doing any harm to my body. Any advice from anyone with this supplement would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!:tongue2:

KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
What is it though? It's a powder? I thought it was a tea or something.

I would love to find something good to replace my morning coffee.

jolter604

jolter604

Tren lube gives girls ass mass
Sponsor
844d0acbd18fb9b7f1b41bac6aa490c6-1.jpg
08fffee4ed73ad0482e87506dcf2b023-1.jpg
I have taken it for energy its great but it says do not use with tamoxefen????

jolter604

jolter604

Tren lube gives girls ass mass
Sponsor
e25a1517ac752f6f6e67251f288241df-1.jpg
better pic of the not to use with.

Fitspired

Fitspired

I love Matcha Tea and I consume it almost on a daily basis. I alternate between this and coffee. From what I've read, Matcha Tea has five times the amount of L-theanine compared to green tea. And L-theanine helps in sending these waves to the brain to help us focus and concentrate. That's why whenever I had my cup of Matcha Tea, I always feel energised and more focused on my work.

Aside from what I've mentioned, Matcha has other benefits as well. We all know that the Japanese has long lives and maybe this can be attributed to their love for Matcha Tea. It also has anti-cancer properties that can be attributed to its detoxifying effect on the body. The chlorophyll in Matcha Tea actually acts as a detoxifier, removing wastes and toxins from our body.

But honestly, I've never connected testosterone levels with Matcha. I've read a few studies about it just now and they're all mixed. Some say that it can elevate testosterone levels and others say that it can do the opposite.

A

AlexM

I usually throw some of it in a glass of water at room temperature. I read that taking it with any kind of hot beverage will kill the effects. Not sure how true that is, but it's just what I heard

R

rajuii

I think I should try it as I have a very low testosterone count. I have started experiencing this problem since I became an adult. I needed a good supplement and this one sound reliable.

Jasmin Cottontail

Jasmin Cottontail

Banned
I've heard of Macha powder before from my sister and she told me that she really like the taste of it and considering it as one of her favorite drink. Since I'm not familiar with it, I asked her what exactly is it and I can remember she told me it's like green tea (if I wasn't mistaken). She even like the ice cream macha and brag about it a lot. I'm actually getting curious with this Macha powder and would like to know how does it taste since my sister told me it taste really good. I'm wondering where did you bought yours?

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff