• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Can Dexter Jackson realistically defeat Phil Heath?

111kg

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
With Olympia few weeks away, Dexter Jackson seems to be in the best shape of his life. Considering that he was too a former Mr. Olympia, can he realistically defeat Phil Heath this year?

Pretty hard to say, but my guess is that if Phil messes up even a bit, Dex will have serious chances. However, Phil is the actual Mr. Olympia trophy holder and is sponsored my the main sponsor of the Olympia weekend. It will be an interesting battle!

Last edited by a moderator:
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Looks amazing, but as you already said he needs some guys to be off to clinch it.

KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
For his age I can't get over how good Dex looks but I'm not sure he can take Heath. I would say not to underestimate Dexter.

111kg

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
By the way, was there any contest in which he was out of shape even the slightest? Because I am amazed how he comes in his best shape everytime he gets up on stage. I think that's something you don't get to see a lot, especially amongst professional bodybuilders.

Now, let's not forget something: Phil Heath is the type of guy that does the work and keeps his mouth shut, just like Jay Cutler. This is one of the reasons, the fact that he's not a showman like Kai, a lot of people don't like him.

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
a95827a9f24c21c624db184ee615c860-1.jpg

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I think that if heath will be not in shape, dexter can win his 2nd olympia title!

But if heath is shape not like last year, heath will win again! :(