Height
    5'9-1/2"
    Weight
    187lbs
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Canola Oil for healthy everyday cooking

Canola oil has both healthy Monounsaturated and Polyunsaturated Fats that helps control cholesterol levels making out body healthy. It also has a very low saturated fat content. It's readily available and quite affordable and has a high heat threshold.

Similar Bodybuilding Threads:

•   bodybuilding Post Icon
      MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      MuscleMecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Diet, Nutrition and Fitness,
      Steroids, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical, Competition
      Muscle Building Community

Support MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums and Visit Our Muscle Sponsors

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation Heatman's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Re: Canola Oil for healthy everyday cooking

Over here, we make use of turkey vegetable oil for all of our cooking mostly.

Although there are other vegetable oil companies like Solive and Ideal which are still good quality vegetable oil used to cook.

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation Folk Artist's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Canola oil is one of the best oils for heart health, and so it has less saturated fat than any oil used in the United States - Canola oil has 7% saturated fat, compared to 9% for sunflower oil, 13% for corn oil, and 14% for olive oil. So cutting down on saturated fats helps cut your cholesterol levels down quite a bit as well.

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation Alexandoy's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

It is funny because we shifted to canola oil just for the uncommon name. I said that we can try it to see the difference but I understand that there may be a difference which cannot be determined. It is like seeing the difference between microorganisms. Anyway, we have been using canola oil in the kitchen for more than 10 years already and I'm glad that I have seen this post to learn that we get health benefits.

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation Heatman's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by Alexandoy View Post
    It is funny because we shifted to canola oil just for the uncommon name. I said that we can try it to see the difference but I understand that there may be a difference which cannot be determined. It is like seeing the difference between microorganisms. Anyway, we have been using canola oil in the kitchen for more than 10 years already and I'm glad that I have seen this post to learn that we get health benefits.
    Exactly! The health benefits of Canola oil makes it easier for most people to keep using it. There are lots of unhealthy oil out there that complicates ones food, cooking and general health.

It's very important to keep an eye out for what kind oil we make use of for our cooking food or frying anything whatsoever.

collapse Posting Permissions