Hi, is this your first visit to MuscleMecca?
Register
  • The Facebook Platform
Page 111 of 156 FirstFirst ... 1161101107108109110111112113114115121 ... LastLast
Results 1,981 to 1,998 of 2791
  1. #1981
    My record for throwing up in one day is 33, and that's only when something actually came up. With dry heaves it was well over 40.

    Top that

    Good luck with the recovery man.


    Tweaks Log - Teh Tweakness

    Quote Originally Posted by drunk tweak
    REFELECTION Z DVEVICE!!!

    i nedds ed one!! ahadsfa



    •   bodybuilding Post Icon
      MuscleMecca Sponsors

      MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      MuscleMecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Diet, Nutrition and Fitness,
      Steroids, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical,
      Muscle Building Community

        

        
        Support MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums and Visit Our Muscle Sponsors




  2. #1982
    Mecca V.I.P. Clint's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Virginia
    Age
    30
    Height
     
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    11,350
    first day back in a week

    legs/lats/traps/biceps

    went well.

    PB on step ups 205x8 (16 total/8 per leg)

    went heavy on chins like always

    I curled 130x6

    nothing spectacular, nothing usually is when I do legs


    The biggest difference between you and me is you're you, and I'm me. I always win. Sorry bro.


  3. #1983
    Mecca V.I.P. Paulie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Age
    32
    Height
     
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    2,711
    Dang, what happened to our similarities in bicep size and strength? It almost seems like mine are getting worse.


    Tweaks Log - Teh Tweakness


  4. #1984
    Mecca V.I.P. Clint's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Virginia
    Age
    30
    Height
     
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    11,350
    Quote Originally Posted by Paulie View Post
    Dang, what happened to our similarities in bicep size and strength? It almost seems like mine are getting worse.



    once you get lean enough you will begin to dominate at a level 13 because you'll be building strength and mass off such a lean frame instead of 14%


    The biggest difference between you and me is you're you, and I'm me. I always win. Sorry bro.


  5. #1985
    Mecca V.I.P. Clint's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Virginia
    Age
    30
    Height
     
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    11,350
    updated pic

    174lbs

    for Blake

    Tweaks Log - Teh Tweakness


    The biggest difference between you and me is you're you, and I'm me. I always win. Sorry bro.


  6. #1986
    Mecca V.I.P. Hypocrisy86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    San Antonio, Texas, United States
    Age
    30
    Height
     
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    15,733
    Quote Originally Posted by Tweak View Post
    updated pic

    174lbs

    for Blake

    Tweaks Log - Teh Tweakness
    Looks like the Hydroxy cuts working for you.




  7. #1987
    Mecca V.I.P. Clint's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Virginia
    Age
    30
    Height
     
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    11,350
    Quote Originally Posted by Hypocrisy86 View Post
    Looks like the Hydroxy cuts working for you.
    thank you


    The biggest difference between you and me is you're you, and I'm me. I always win. Sorry bro.


  8. #1988
    Quote Originally Posted by Tweak View Post
    updated pic

    174lbs

    for Blake

    Tweaks Log - Teh Tweakness
    Teh skinneh sexiness


    [April|MOTM] Braaq
    Tweaks Log - Teh Tweakness


  9. #1989
    Mecca V.I.P. Clint's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Virginia
    Age
    30
    Height
     
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    11,350
    Quote Originally Posted by Braaq View Post
    Teh skinneh sexiness
    I told you


    The biggest difference between you and me is you're you, and I'm me. I always win. Sorry bro.


  10. #1990
    Mecca V.I.P. Clint's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Virginia
    Age
    30
    Height
     
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    11,350
    nothing too great about tonights workout except for a "shoulder blast" Paul and I did

    This is all one giant set
    Upright Rows x10
    Seated Db Press x12
    Side Laterals x10
    Front Laterals x10
    Rear Laterals x10

    burned like hell, I love it


    The biggest difference between you and me is you're you, and I'm me. I always win. Sorry bro.


  11. #1991
    Quote Originally Posted by Tweak View Post
    nothing too great about tonights workout except for a "shoulder blast" Paul and I did

    This is all one giant set
    Upright Rows x10
    Seated Db Press x12
    Side Laterals x10
    Front Laterals x10
    Rear Laterals x10

    burned like hell, I love it
    Nice... how many times did you do this giant set??


    [April|MOTM] Braaq
    Tweaks Log - Teh Tweakness


  12. #1992
    Mecca V.I.P. Clint's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Virginia
    Age
    30
    Height
     
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    11,350
    Quote Originally Posted by Braaq View Post
    Nice... how many times did you do this giant set??
    that was to finish up the workout, so only the one set.


    I've been contemplating switching up our split, but trying to keep it 4 days a week, 5 days tops. Plus I love hitting every muscle group twice a week. Any opinions Blake

    my current split is

    Sunday - Legs/Lats
    Monday - Chest/Shoulders/Triceps
    Tuesday - OFF
    Wednesday - Legs/Lats
    Thursday - Chest/Shoulders/Triceps

    if you really want the exact exercises/sets than just ask


    The biggest difference between you and me is you're you, and I'm me. I always win. Sorry bro.


  13. #1993
    Quote Originally Posted by Tweak View Post
    that was to finish up the workout, so only the one set.


    I've been contemplating switching up our split, but trying to keep it 4 days a week, 5 days tops. Plus I love hitting every muscle group twice a week. Any opinions Blake

    my current split is

    Sunday - Legs/Lats
    Monday - Chest/Shoulders/Triceps
    Tuesday - OFF
    Wednesday - Legs/Lats
    Thursday - Chest/Shoulders/Triceps

    if you really want the exact exercises/sets than just ask

    Where do Biceps come to play? Also have you considered push/pull splits? Or like Legs/Shoulders, chest/back, arms ?
    Other than that, if you feel this is adequate then keep doing this. Its tough when your limited to what you can do, and when your not trying to be a bodybuilder. So if this is what you like to do then keep this or try splitting up the muscle groups differently.
    Do you do the same exercises every workout?


    [April|MOTM] Braaq
    Tweaks Log - Teh Tweakness


  14. #1994
    Mecca V.I.P. PrinceVegeta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    The Hague, Netherlands, Netherlands
    Age
    30
    Height
     
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    10,197
    no bi,trap and lower/middle back work??


    Tweaks Log - Teh Tweakness


  15. #1995
    Mecca V.I.P. Clint's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Virginia
    Age
    30
    Height
     
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    11,350
    Quote Originally Posted by Braaq View Post
    Where do Biceps come to play? Also have you considered push/pull splits? Or like Legs/Shoulders, chest/back, arms ?
    Other than that, if you feel this is adequate then keep doing this. Its tough when your limited to what you can do, and when your not trying to be a bodybuilder. So if this is what you like to do then keep this or try splitting up the muscle groups differently.
    Do you do the same exercises every workout?
    biceps are along with Legs/Lats

    I don't want to do a push/pull, thats basically what I'm doing now

    Legs/Shoulders
    Chest/Back
    Arms

    that would mean I couldn't hit everything twice a week

    I'm kinda sort trying to be a bodybuilder

    I'm not really limited, but I find it more of a nuisance to work out 6 days a week and feel like I have to fit more of my life around working out and I don't like that.

    Honestly the best split I've ever done was a 3 on 1 off repeat, everything twice in 7 days. That was a great split.

    No I don't do the same exercises each workouts, heres my current split

    Sunday - Legs/Lats/Biceps
    - Step Ups
    - Lying Leg Curls
    - Weighted Chins
    - Body Rows
    - Bicep Movements
    - Trap Work/Forearm Work
    - Neck

    Monday - Chest/Shoulders/Triceps
    - Bench
    - Weighted Pushups
    - Military Press
    - Skullcrushers
    - Side Laterals
    - forearms

    Wednesday - Legs/Lats/Biceps
    - BB Lunges
    - Leg Extensions
    - Weighted Chins
    - Body Rows
    - Bicep Work
    - Farmers Walks

    Thursdsay - Chest/Shoulders/Triceps
    - Flat Db Press
    - Incline Db Press
    - Close Grip Bench
    - Seated Db Press
    - Forearms
    - Side Laterals

    For lats I do the same thing


    The biggest difference between you and me is you're you, and I'm me. I always win. Sorry bro.


  16. #1996
    Mecca V.I.P. PrinceVegeta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    The Hague, Netherlands, Netherlands
    Age
    30
    Height
     
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    10,197
    Seeing the details now i can say that it looks awesome man!! good work!!


    Tweaks Log - Teh Tweakness


  17. #1997
    Mecca V.I.P. Clint's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Virginia
    Age
    30
    Height
     
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    11,350
    Quote Originally Posted by PrinceVegeta View Post
    no bi,trap and lower/middle back work??
    of course, I train traps 3 times a week, I just don't always write it down

    lower/middle back? what does that even mean? If you mean why don't I do deadlifts or squats its because I have a sciatic nerve issue


    yes I train biceps


    The biggest difference between you and me is you're you, and I'm me. I always win. Sorry bro.


  18. #1998
    Mecca V.I.P. PrinceVegeta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    The Hague, Netherlands, Netherlands
    Age
    30
    Height
     
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    10,197
    Quote Originally Posted by Tweak View Post
    of course, I train traps 3 times a week, I just don't always write it down

    lower/middle back? what does that even mean? If you mean why don't I do deadlifts or squats its because I have a sciatic nerve issue


    yes I train biceps
    I ask because ur put down lats instead of back...si i thought u only did movements for the lats like pulldowns....thought u didnt do rows!


    Tweaks Log - Teh Tweakness




    • MuscleMecca Sponsors

      MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      MuscleMecca.com
      Your Muscle Building,
      Power Lifting, Weight Training
      Steroids, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical,
      Bodybuilding Forum

        

        
         We stand behind our bodybuilding products and assure QUALITY






 

 

collapse Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
By agreeing to the above you are also agreeing to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Statement.