Hi, is this your first visit to MuscleMecca?
Register
  • The Facebook Platform
Page 16 of 156 FirstFirst ... 61213141516171819202666116 ... LastLast
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

nice weight big man. keep it up and we r goin to have to call u quadzilla

"MR. O"
    Tweaks Log - Teh Tweakness

•   bodybuilding Post Icon
      MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      MuscleMecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Diet, Nutrition and Fitness,
      Steroids, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical,
      Muscle Building Community

Support MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums and Visit Our Muscle Sponsors

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Dang you just dominated that 315....im shocked on those squat numbers, seriously. And that superset at the end of squats is insane crazy. I hope we never do another leg day together because you would dominate the shit out of me. lol. I dont know how your back squat jumped so much, probably cause all that front squat work, but I hate it...my squat is taking FOREVER to get up there. Well, we will deffinately have a power day together on Sunday, I dont know when I get off work, but it will be around 3-4 I bet. Then we will do some cardio and dominate at Subway. See ya!

Great session Tweakin, heavy weight there, tomorrow is my leg day

you gonna get judged!!!!!!!

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Line - yea man that last set absolutely hurt like no other. I just kept repeating over and over in my head, "I FUCKING LOVE PAIN, I FUCKING LOVE PAIN!" hardcore baby! Workout took about 45-50 minutes btw...thanks for stopping by Line

Mexican Muscle - thanks for the compliment man, I try to keep it hardcore as possible, lol at my warmup even being hardcore. I gotta get the knees ready for that lightweight you know!

Q hardcore Grizzly
    - thanks a ton for stopping by in my log Q, your post is one of the ones I enjoy reading the most and means quite a bit to me to say that your impressed. haha and hell yea man, those 80 pounders that was for you Q!

Football Fan - supersets are where its at bro! Soon my hacks will be over 500lbs muahah, then you can say they are impressive lol

mvsf1 - LOL at your comment man, I'm quite a bit ways from Platz. Squatting 400, hmmm I dunno man, soon enough I'll get there, dont wanna rush it gotta train smart. Thanks for your comment though man I'm glad I make this log worth reading for you.

CJU - always gotta step it up man, hardcore all the way baby!

Palmetto - haha I had to give you something to shoot for man. Its in your reach dont worry, use me as motivation, keep striving shooting for me man, you got me in your sights!

BigBen - my brother BigBen! lol, juice? what juice? haha you know I'm all natural baby! 19 years old 100% natural in yo faazzzz! These improvements just keep comin man I know, I dont know how I just keep pluggin it out like you always tell me to man. Next week Ill hit some heavier weight for you man, Thanks for stopping by dude your another guy I always appreciate comments from.

Cabana - haha I'm far from big man, I'm weighin at around 180-182 pounds now, I'm far from your level and definetely far from Quadzillas lol. Thanks for the motivation man, I appreciate it.

Paulie - haha we'll have to train legs together again sometime that would be awesome, remember last time you almost passed out, you could hardly breath, it was so intense. Thats how you do it man!! Hardcore all the time everytime! This sunday we'll dominate that power session and hit subway up for sure, see you tomorrow night at go-karting probably too

Papi - thanks for stopping by sexy, you hit them legs hard for me tomorrow man, I wanna see one hardcore intense workout from you!

The biggest difference between you and me is you're you, and I'm me. I always win. Sorry bro.

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by Tweak
    ^^^^ that hurt like hell, so much agony that set..I loved it

Thats too funny. Dedication right there. Good job

When the game is on the line.....Winners want the ball!!

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Amazing squatting Tweak, guts and drive, you've got the lot buddy. To superset with the leg press is insane mate, but you love it right?? Shit dude, we all love it, coz we're all as mad cheese!!!

Nice hacks too Tweako, your quads are gonna be bursting through your skin at this rate. I hope you're in as much agony as me tomorrow mate!!! I can hardly walk or sit down today after yesterday's leg session. If you feel like I do, then good on you. I'll shout the subs in Oct!!!

If you go, you grow...if you grow, you show...if you show, you know!

Height
    5'8"
    Weight
    188 pounds
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by Tweak
    Line - I just kept repeating over and over in my head, "I FUCKING LOVE PAIN, I FUCKING LOVE PAIN!" hardcore baby! Workout took about 45-50 minutes btw...thanks for stopping by Line
    Funny, your girlfriend says the same thing...only outloud

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by Line
    Funny, your girlfriend says the same thing...only outloud

LOL

I'm hitting Chest/Back today man, I'm gonna row some good stuff for you man, stay tuned!

The biggest difference between you and me is you're you, and I'm me. I always win. Sorry bro.

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Chest/Back tonight guys!

Incline Db Press
    80x8
    85x8
    85x8
    90x5 (found a spotter to help my elbows up on liftoff)

Weighted Dips
    45x8
    70x8
    90x7
    90x6

Flat Db Fly/Press aka Tweak Press
    Description: Do a Fly, Do a Press, thats ONE rep, so if I did 8 Tweak Presses that means its 16 reps in total
    35x8
    45x8
    55x6

Db Row (Did these from the ground, just put the Db on the ground, plant your feet the proper way, support your body with your opposite arm on the weight rack, pick the weight up and row away baby!)
    100x8
    110x8
    120x7

Cable Row (first time in months and months I've done this so I was clueless as where to start weight wise)
    100x8
    150x8
    200x8

was done in about 50 minutes, grabbed a shake and was outtie! I think I might take a jog tonight too, here in a little bit just for the hell of it.

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

damn tweak very impressive session. ur incline numbers are freakin huge. that 90x5 is hardcore. ur dips are astonishing man. strong as hell. keep it up man!

YA LLEGO POR QUIEN LLORABAN! I'M BAAAACK!

Height
    5'8"
    Weight
    188 pounds
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Awesome weight on the Weighted Dips and on the Incline DB's, and reeaalllll big weight on the DB Rows! I need a bigger fucking gym or your scrawny ass is going to get stronger than me! Awesome job, brother

Hit 'em up!

lol F you you bastard on those 80 and 90 lb incline presses! grr lol and tweak presses!! omg where have i been!!:O:O man i dont know what has happened to you you're dare i say it...stronger!! nooo!

120's On DB ROW! I BETTER GET MY SHIT TOGETHER! AWESOME JOB TWEAK! And the incloine resses were awesome to bro!
    Gettin really strng my bro!
    Keep it UP!
    AND

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

You dominated that session. 90x5 on Incline DB press is pretty awesome, im sure you could hit 100 on Flat for a good 4-5 reps. You are a freaking monster, and you havent even got up to your potential yet. That will begin September 1st. Tweak presses sound like a good way to get a great pump. I should try those one day. And if that weight on the cable row compares to the cable row at my gym, you then dominate me on that. Last time I did seated cable row, it was like a month or two, I did 140x6. And those DB rows are awesome, the whole session was freaking awesome.

I will see you later, maybe at safs...I dont know. But I will see you Sunday. Bye!

that was good tweakin , i gotta try that Tweak Anal Press, keep it up dude.

you gonna get judged!!!!!!!

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

INCREDIBLE rows and db inclines man....just all around great workout.

pretty good workout

keep it up

Lemonade..Ice Cold

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

thats its new name baby!!!!!

"MR. O"

• MuscleMecca Sponsors