Hi, is this your first visit to MuscleMecca?
Register
  • The Facebook Platform
Page 18 of 156 FirstFirst ... 81415161718192021222868118 ... LastLast
    Thanks PAPI! Imma try those out for 3 sets of 15!

•   bodybuilding Post Icon
      MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      MuscleMecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Diet, Nutrition and Fitness,
      Steroids, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical,
      Muscle Building Community

Support MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums and Visit Our Muscle Sponsors

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Fried Tri's and Bi's down at Tweaks Hardcore Cafe!!

Awesome work buddy. Great close grip benching, dropsetting too you freak!!!

Tell me how good the pump was in those Twin Howitzers of yours??!! You're an animal Tweak!

If you go, you grow...if you grow, you show...if you show, you know!

Sweet mother of God, you're still making tremendous gains (as if I'd suspect otherwise) huge weight going on. Wish I was coming with Evo to see you and Paulie - wouild be great to geta session in and witness first hand your massive weight lifting abilities! Seriously good work Tweak - you're coming on so fast. I hate you.

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Alright, I hit shoulders earlier, workout only lasted 35 minutes, and I was still late for work, heres what I managed.

Upright Row
    115x6
    135x6
    140x6
    140x5

Side Laterals (up-the-rack-down-the-rack non stop baby)
    15x10, 20x8, 25x6, 30x4, 25x6, 20x8, 15x10 <--- now that shit burned

Push Press (cleaned bar up to position)
    115x8
    135x8
    135x6

Seated Db Shoulder Press
    60x12
    70x8<drop set>45x6<drop set>30x8
    45x10<drop set w/Rear Laterals - 45x10

Rear Laterals
    45x10<superset w/ Front Laterals 20x10
    45x10<superset w/ Front Laterals 25x10

wasnt exactly THAT satisfied with this workout, but for 35 minutes it was pretty intense and I LOVE intensity and pain, raw savage sweating taking my breath away making me grunt and wanting to buckle down in pain...I love it!

Tomorrow is my power day and I'm training with Paul over at his gym.

The biggest difference between you and me is you're you, and I'm me. I always win. Sorry bro.

awesome job on the arm session man ( hope i got it right this time ) .. ur improving a lot tweaky .. those close grip sets along the drop one should made ur tri's cry man

Bodybuilding is the one sport that holds all other sports on its shoulders .. Because size Matters

Quote Originally Posted by xtweak05
    Your what this sport is all about Q
    I'm very thankful for this comment man

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Incredible intensity for 35mins Tweak. Loads of dropsetting, supersetting...shit man, you've got the lot!! Awesome work buddy, keep it up.

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

great session tweak, u accomplished alot in 35mins. hardcore, and bet u got a great pump, those push presses are looking great and cleaning them is no easy task!

Tweaks Log - Teh Tweakness
    YA LLEGO POR QUIEN LLORABAN! I'M BAAAACK!

YEA TWEAK thats what im talkin about baby! UP THE RACK AND BACK DOWN! NOW THATS HARDCORE BABY!
    Great work bro!
    AND

Can't see how you wouldn't be satisfied with that session. Hell of a lot of work in such a short space of time, especially doing the presses further into the routine. Damn fine work.

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

good workout mate espeicially on your side lats good luck on your power day

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Power Session today with Paul, he has a couple videos of himself as well so go check those out, no videos of me , thats aright though.

I finally did some deadlift work, nothing big, I didnt even use my straps and I did my reps very slow and very controlled.

Deadlifts (all sets strapless)
    135x10
    225x10
    315x7(I had 10 in me easy, but wanted to take it easy with the back)
    365x1(argh I was going strapless and my grip failed, but nonetheless this is what weight messed my back up last time, plus this time I can grip it strapless and get a rep. I'm 100% I can get this weight for 5-6 reps now, stay tuned for next week)
    225x10 (just for the feel of it)

Power Shrugs
    135x8
    225x8
    315x8
    405x8 (didnt improve any, but my strap is torn otherwise I think I may have done one more set, I could feel the strap giving away though so I didnt even attempt more weight)

Bench Press - I guess I'll finally post my numbers for this, still shitty as hell though, and I'm still completely ashamed of these garbage numbers. I can Incline Db Press the 90s for 5 but yet I struggle benching lightweight so much
    135x10
    185x5
    195x5
    135x12

Hang Pulls
    135x8
    155x8
    175x5

I did something that even impressed myself at the end of this workout. I got the bar for hangpulls from the Bench Press Paul and I used, and we carried it over to this open area. Well after my set of 175 we put it down to 135, I clean it up, push it up, put it on my shoulders like I'm squatting, walk over to the bench, push it back up, bring it down and put it back on the bench rack lol. Nothing special I know but I thought it was pretty cool.

The biggest difference between you and me is you're you, and I'm me. I always win. Sorry bro.

damn crazy ass numbers on everything....dude dont stress too much about the bench...just keep workin at it and plateau that beezy

Nice power house session tweak! Don't worry about bench we all have our achilles heel! But u will put ur most effort into it and it will end up as ur best Body PART!

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

awesome session tweak those deadz are looking huge. ur getting some great numbers man. ur shrugs are also huge. hey man don't sweat it about the bench press, u still got good numbers. i have the same problem, bench press is always lacking for me, it pisses me off, because i love to work the chest, and i can do pretty good on all the other chest exercises, but my bench press doesn't really improve, we need an explanation for this buddy!

YA LLEGO POR QUIEN LLORABAN! I'M BAAAACK!

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Cracking work on the Deads Tweak, you're a real powerhouse for sure. Those Power Shrugs are gigantic bro.

I wouldn't be particularly pissed off with those benching numbers mate. I know it's a bit weird when you can DB Press 90's (A bit like Rocky and his squat/lunges). Remember mate, no one is going to judge your phyisque by your numbers, only by it's size, symmetry etc. If you found it difficult, don't worry. It's still working for you and can look back and improve on your numbers for bench.

I think Pitball is right about the Achillies Heel thing. My front squats suck big time, but I know they'll improve. You're a hardcore animal Tweak. Next time I wanna see 200 for reps you beast of a man.

TWEAK! Hardcore session baby!
    NO BELT EITHER!
    Keep up the great work baby and take care of that back!
    AND

Awesome session, bro!! You should get some strpas for your max. dead attemp!! Your bench is not a shit dude, high weight there, trust me... I can also move more weight on incline than on bench...

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by mvsf1
    Awesome session, bro!! You should get some strpas for your max. dead attemp!! Your bench is not a shit dude, high weight there, trust me... I can also move more weight on incline than on bench...

that dead isnt my max believe me, I can handle that weight 5-6 times if I had straps, you want a max and I'll give you 405lbs muahahaha!!!!

I already have straps, but I didnt want to use them on deads yesterday, I like training my grip and strengthening it as well. I actually just ordered some more since my other straps tore

I have legs tonight guys, stay tuned, I'm dedicating this leg session to Q just to let you guys know already, it will be a mighty session.

• MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      MuscleMecca.com
      Your Muscle Building,
      Power Lifting, Weight Training
      Steroids, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical,
      Bodybuilding Forum

We stand behind our bodybuilding products and assure QUALITY

collapse Posting Permissions