Your first visit?
Register
  • The Facebook Platform
Page 10 of 49 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread: Bens Log V 2.0

Quote Originally Posted by Storm
    O_O bigben you must change your nick right now and become HUGEBen. What a freak! Man...that's mass! And...why in hell did i think you were a black guy? anyway, awesome mass you've got bro but get new pants

(btw...is that acne on your back? you should get rid of it before contest...)
    Marks man, i had it really bad when i was in highschool, took accutane for it. I asked around bc i was woried about it for contest, and everyone said it would fade from tanning, plus u put a coat of color on before u go on stage, and it will make it not noticible.

LOL u dont like my pants!

Thanks Storm!

•   bodybuilding Post Icon
      MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      MuscleMecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Diet, Nutrition and Fitness,
      Steroids, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical,
      Muscle Building Community

Support MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums and Visit Our Muscle Sponsors

Quote Originally Posted by MexicanMuscle
    yeah i agree man you got some great mass, and those arms are huge. for some reason i thought u were black also. so is there any black people on this forum?
    Thanks man!

Q... LOL gorilla baby! Gotta get bgger though! Thanks my friend!

Palmetto... LOL Yea i was sore man! Thanks for the support homie!

CJU... 405 on anything is strong man! Thanks for the support bro!

Big nasty... put 2 up bro!

Ruel... Keep hittin that iron bro, stay safe and progress man ! U got it!

Peanut... Thank u sir! Appreciate it bro!

we got the same acne shit but it´s fadeing cuz im taking accutane also im almost done with it 4 months on it but hope ur so go away also tanning beds are good to get rid of em

Bens Log V 2.0Bens Log V 2.0Bens Log V 2.0Bens Log V 2.0Bens Log V 2.0Bens Log V 2.0

Quote Originally Posted by Big Nasty
    we got the same acne shit but it?s fadeing cuz im taking accutane also im almost done with it 4 months on it but hope ur so go away also tanning beds are good to get rid of em
    Yea Tanning def helps bro! I havent tanned at all, but it does dry he skin out.

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

looking thick in those pics bro....wher u been u hadn't checked my log lately man

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

YEA! The request for pics is here! Your a huge SOB, MASS AND MORE MASS! Your arms are huge!! Your rep those 100lb BB curls like its nothin, I bet on it. About the acne, I had it really bad on my chest and my face...I used Pro-activ. You always see it advertised on TV. But my acne went away within a few months, and its never came back since. And I also heard that Skim milk causes acne? I stopped drinking it and didnt get acne anymore. but anyway, good luck with your bulking and cant wait for that contest! WOOT! BIGBEN's gonna tear the house down that night!

Bens Log V 2.0

Damn you are thick in those pics! Will be great to see what you look like when you're ripped up!

TO... Man i been bus as heck with work bro, sorry i havent posted imma get up with u bro! PROMISE!

Paulie... LOL thanks bro! YEa its a bunch a scars man, im using 91% alcohol and it seems to be lightening the marks up a lil bit so Thank GOD for that!

Rocky... Yea bro id like to see me ripped to man, but i need to fix my proportions a lil more man that lft arm is really pissing me off bc its so uneven, and i need forarms work, BAD!

IM taking a week off my body has that nasty worn out exhausted feeling us bodybuilders get, and it hasnt helped much that my protein has came like 90% from liquids over the last coupe of days so imma take off regroup and heal up!

Catch u all later!
    AND

Enjoy your time off. get away from the gym and kick back. Look forward to see you crushing the weight on your return!

Mecca Maniac
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Time off?

More time to post on the forum!

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Enjoy your time off. I want to see you come back and rep 450 on Squat...

Bens Log V 2.0

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Wow BB, thanks for posting those pics bro. I finally get to see the face behind all that effort and hard work. Jeeez, your arms man!!! They're huuuuuuuuuuuge! Ben, you gotta get ripped dude.

Enjoy your time off mate, you deserve all the rest and fun you can handle. Total respect to you.

If you go, you grow...if you grow, you show...if you show, you know!

Do u want my opinion??? You look HUGE as Storm said. OMG, what a freaking beast!!!

Unbeliavable FULL CHEST, wiiiiiiiiide-as-hell lats, HUGE guns mate.... much much they measure??? 18? Your back look dense enough... I think you could compete and achive results mate.

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

looking good mate enjoy your rest look forward to your log

Bens Log V 2.0

Rocky... Yea man definately gonna try to chill out bro thanks!

Jorn... Yes, bc i have no real life,

Paulie... LOL hopeful;ly ill get their eventually bro! God willing i know i will!

Evo... Thanks so much bro! Appreciate the comments man, need tpo bilk for a few more months bro! Thanks!

MVSF1... Thanks sir! Thatas the plan man, to get that pro card! Gopd willing imma do it to!

FBF... Thanks bro im glad u do sir!

WOOW YALL! Thank u for all the support i truley appreciate it bros!

C U all round the borads!
    AND

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

I havent even posted on your pics yet, mostly becuase I'm too astonished too. Dude your massive as hell and you keep bulking clean for a while by the time you diet down for a contest your going to be so damn hugely ripped. You keep up the excellent work Ben, btw your arms are F****ING HUMONGOUS!!!! Chest too!! Your just massive as hell I cant say anything else, SPECTACULAR job so far though man, keep up that work and youll be IFBB material easy!

The biggest difference between you and me is you're you, and I'm me. I always win. Sorry bro.

Quote Originally Posted by Tweak
    I havent even posted on your pics yet, mostly becuase I'm too astonished too. Dude your massive as hell and you keep bulking clean for a while by the time you diet down for a contest your going to be so damn hugely ripped. You keep up the excellent work Ben, btw your arms are F****ING HUMONGOUS!!!! Chest too!! Your just massive as hell I cant say anything else, SPECTACULAR job so far though man, keep up that work and youll be IFBB material easy!
    THANKS SO MUCH TWEAK! I truley hope your right!

Gods good bro! Thanks for posting!
    AND

man thats not fair, i wish i could be as big as u, keep it up!

I will break you

• MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      MuscleMecca.com
      Your Muscle Building,
      Power Lifting, Weight Training
      Steroids, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical,
      Bodybuilding Forum

We stand behind our bodybuilding products and assure QUALITY

Page 10 of 49 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

collapse Posting Permissions