Thread: Bens Log V 2.0

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by BigBen

who did u rob!?

lol like that dont ya.. no one man.. i actually wear this to work cause im in the freezing cold.. i thought the pic was kinda funny..

Disclaimer: This is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way, shape, or form encourage use nor condone the use of any illegal substances or the use of legal substances in an illegal manner. The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes and shall not take the place of qualified medical advice and should not be construed as an endorsement or recommendation for any illegal activity.

•   bodybuilding Post Icon
      MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      MuscleMecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Diet, Nutrition and Fitness,
      Steroids, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical, Competition
      Muscle Building Community

Support MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums and Visit Our Muscle Sponsors

Ahah i dont blame u serb, i walked to the mail box probably like 200 ft i almost forz e on my way back

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Ahah i dont blame u serb, i walked to the mail box probably like 200 ft i almost forz e on my way back
    ya it gets nuts.. not sure what its like over where u are.. but canada gets pretty cold in the winter...

so are you taking any sauce or you natural?

Disclaimer: This is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way, shape, or form encourage use nor condone the use of any illegal substances or the use of legal substances in an illegal manner. The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes and shall not take the place of qualified medical advice and should not be construed as an endorsement or recommendation for any illegal activity.

Quote Originally Posted by SerbMarko
    ya it gets nuts.. not sure what its like over where u are.. but canada gets pretty cold in the winter...

so are you taking any sauce or you natural?

Natural, i break out enough as it is man. I still can shake a few on my back man, then im so pale that my scars show. so i guess really i dont plan on doing a show until i can take care of it.

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Natural, i break out enough as it is man. I still can shake a few on my back man, then im so pale that my scars show. so i guess really i dont plan on doing a show until i can take care of it.
    i wouldnt really worry about your acne for now man.. your thinking way too much into it.. if you were to compete ud see that lots of guys have acne but with a dark tan and lots of pro tan thats pretty much covered up.. if all else fails there are great treatments for that out there..

i wouldnt really worry about your acne for now man.. your thinking way too much into it.. if you were to compete ud see that lots of guys have acne but with a dark tan and lots of pro tan thats pretty much covered up.. if all else fails there are great treatments for that out there..

Yea thats what the guy that gives me input on my training says. we evaluate every opnce in a while and see what i need to tweak and work on. The guy is a God send for me and im tahnkful to have him helping me.

Ok serb im gonna post all the pics i took bro. Im pale( like u didnt already know) I also havent been able to squat but i think my legs are still getting better with the changes i have made. I would also like to bring up the hammies and calves a il bit.

Bens Log V 2.0Bens Log V 2.0Bens Log V 2.0Bens Log V 2.0
    Bens Log V 2.0

Their u go bro. Hope i it was some what what u were expecting serb!

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

your a big boy Ben.. very solid physique.. u have some sickning thickness.. id love to see your shredded to the bone.. everything would come in super nice... good job man.. and keep it up.. oh yeah.. hit a tanning bed will ya lol

your a big boy Ben.. very solid physique.. u have some sickning thickness.. id love to see your shredded to the bone.. everything would come in super nice... good job man.. and keep it up.. oh yeah.. hit a tanning bed will ya lol

I said i was pale

Thanks a lot for the kind words serb i appreciate it. do u have any critiques? Like i said more hammies and calves and definately more forarms. Traps too not that i look a the pics

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Bens Log V 2.0

buddy your arms are freaky huge....

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

I said i was pale

Thanks a lot for the kind words serb i appreciate it. do u have any critiques? Like i said more hammies and calves and definately more forarms. Traps too not that i look a the pics

your forearms are not small at all.... this will all show when u dial in.. your hams look fine from the side as well.. the only thing i would say is your back.. i mean it looks good but i would just really focus on killing it, as im sure you do.. but i feel thats the one part that would totally complete your package..

LMAO, forearms!! My hamstrings are coming in more, but i would like more inner calf. im always looking to improve. I may try a contest next year, but my posing isnt taht great i can do it if im looking in the mirrior, but i havent got the feel of everything just yet.

your forearms are not small at all.... this will all show when u dial in.. your hams look fine from the side as well.. the only thing i would say is your back.. i mean it looks good but i would just really focus on killing it, as im sure you do.. but i feel thats the one part that would totally complete your package..

THANK U! exactly what i was thinking too, its ok, but its not as thick at the bottom as it is at the top, is this waht u mean? critique further please

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

THANK U! exactly what i was thinking too, its ok, but its not as thick at the bottom as it is at the top, is this waht u mean? critique further please

u know what man.. theres not really much to critique.. but here is some great advice.. as a friend....

if your serious about competing.. do it NOW!!!!! just get that diet right and dial in man... you will see your body in a way that you never have before.. who cares how you do your first show.. but give it your all and diet down as hard as you can so everything is just completely ripped..

THEN once thats done.. you will see your body the way its meant to be seen.. i know when i dieted down i was shocked as to how i looked.. i didnt know i had some muscles that only showed up when i was leaner...

so the only advise i would have for u is.. focus on diet... and leaning down.. i know how big boys think.. we always wanna get bigger and bigger.. but it will be worth it.. even if you dont do a show.. diet down like u were gonna do a show.. this is the best advice i could give u..

Great post serb, i appreciate it. I was thinking of doing that this up coming summer to see what i look like. i may do the show i may not. But i do want to cut down once to see waht its like. im off to eat bro. Thanks for the back n forth bro! Have a great night( should be getting their right your in canada)

C u around bro!

Godbless
    Beno

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Great post serb, i appreciate it. I was thinking of doing that this up coming summer to see what i look like. i may do the show i may not. But i do want to cut down once to see waht its like. im off to eat bro. Thanks for the back n forth bro! Have a great night( should be getting their right your in canada)

C u around bro!

Godbless
    Beno
    ok bro.. have a great nite.. ya im off to eat as well.. its 735pm.. i gotta get up at 5am for work.. so ill be in the sack soon as well.. have a great nite

Height
    5'8"
    Weight
    188 pounds
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Every number in here is huge, BigBen! Bench looks outstanding and your shoulder press is always been, and continues to be, amazing. No wonder your upper chest and shoulders are so well developed and tie in so well. The limbs are looking huge as well, particularly those arms. Keep it up, brother

PS: Get a tan.

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Holy shit ben, I forgot your back was so damn wide, If you flexed your lats in a t-shirt it would rip

Monsterous arms as always, HUGE legs, JUST A FLIPPINAG;ASD F;ASKLJDFSA F SHITTIN OMG!!! DUUUUDEMONSTERAHHH!!!!

Looking very good ben, pics always are impressive as are all your numbers. Great pics

P.S.

nice shirts

The biggest difference between you and me is you're you, and I'm me. I always win. Sorry bro.

freaky huge man. You should consider doing a contest. I think you can go far if you decide to compete...

Out of the night that covers me,
    Black as the Pit from pole to pole,
    I thank whatever gods may be
    For my unconquerable soul.

In the fell clutch of circumstance
    I have not winced nor cried aloud.
    Under the bludgeonings of chance
    My head is bloody, but unbowed.

It matters not how strait the gate,
    How charged with punishments the scroll,
    I am the master of my fate;
    I am the captain of my soul.