Hi, is this your first visit to MuscleMecca?
Register
  • The Facebook Platform
Page 11 of 65 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161 ... LastLast
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Great to see some proper pics and they don't disappoint. Those arms, delts and traps are really stand out on an overall impressive physique!

•   bodybuilding Post Icon
      MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      MuscleMecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Diet, Nutrition and Fitness,
      Steroids, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical,
      Muscle Building Community

Support MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums and Visit Our Muscle Sponsors

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by Q80_Musclehed
    looking great line .. Arms chest and shoulders are all look good .. awesome work brother
    Yeah, completely agreed!!! You look very good, Line, great phisique and as BRM stated, good midsection.

Great size, specially on arms.

I'm gonna believe you are not natural...

(Congratz bro!)

Height
    5'8"
    Weight
    188 pounds
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by Q80_Musclehed
    looking great line .. Arms chest and shoulders are all look good .. awesome work brother
    Thanks, brother. Just wait until I get can get some good pics of my quads and back up

Quote Originally Posted by Big Red Machine
    wow you look fantastic line great arms and delts and a good midsection too,nice tan.
    BRM, thanks so much bro especially about the midsection comment because no matter how big I get I want to be able to hold a nice vacuum.

Quote Originally Posted by TrueOutlaw
    looking good line

Quote Originally Posted by Robcardu
    hey hey hey im latino and live in a freaking sunny country then why does your tan looks better than mine???

looking good Line, nice chest and arms.
    I was actually burnt as hell from the sun that day; just good lighting in the bathroom. I do tan fast though; my mom used to tell me that I looked latino after coming in from the sun when I was younger though haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Project Evo
    Excellent pics mate. Now I can see that all your fortitude and perseverence has paid off big time. You have an outstanding physique Line and I can only see, with your knowledge and dedication, major improvements to an already impressive display of building.
    It means a lot to me Evo that you got around to seeing the pics and posting; I always, always look forward to your comments. I appreciate the compliment and I'm definately looking to make the biggest improvements of my life this next year.

Quote Originally Posted by Tweak
    looking fantastic dude, delts are amazing, arms..forearms are massive! chest is great as wel...hell man you got the whole package. Keep hittin it hard and a contest for you will be no problem.

you never posted your chest session
    Yeah, buddy! Gotta destroy that stage in a year! I appreciate the kind words and as weird as this sounds, my forearms have always been that big. I used to look like pop-eye when I weighed 150 pounds but had forearms that looked like that! LOL

As for the chest session, I haven't done it yet! Read below for details then...

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky
    Great to see some proper pics and they don't disappoint. Those arms, delts and traps are really stand out on an overall impressive physique!
    Yeah, I figured I'd bite the bullet and finally put some pics up. It's still hard as hell to take pictures of yourself in the mirror and flex at the same time haha. Still trying to thicken up the ol' chest, but one of my main focuses was improving my upper chest and anterior delt area and I'm very satisfied with the new mass I've put on there since last year.

Quote Originally Posted by mvsf1
    Yeah, completely agreed!!! You look very good, Line, great phisique and as BRM stated, good midsection.

Great size, specially on arms.

I'm gonna believe you are not natural...
    Thanks brother, and I'll take that "not natural" comment as a compliment

QUICK UPDATE:
    You may have been wonder, "Where's Line been and why hasn't he been updating his log? My life feels empty without his workouts." Well, fear no more. Tomorrow I restart my training after almost a week off. I got a big break at work and basically got contracted by a truck driver who owns his own truck. The way that works is he gets a percentage of the total job and then pays me cash accordingly. So now I'm making more money per hour than before, I don't have to worry about dickheads, and Uncle Sam keeps his hand out of my pocket.

Unfortunately though, this week has been busy as hell and hot as hell (I believe we set a record for highest-temp today set back in 1975), so I haven't had the energy after 12+ hour days to workout at all. Tomorrow after class though I will be training chest and arms so expect an updated workout post tomorrow. Thanks to everyone for reading, take care guys!

Mecca Maniac
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

So you were on vacation and had a digi camera and the result is pic's of YOURSELF

Make it up with lifting some impressive weight this week

Height
    5'8"
    Weight
    188 pounds
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by jornT
    So you were on vacation and had a digi camera and the result is pic's of YOURSELF

Make it up with lifting some impressive weight this week
    Only mods can see the fun pictures

Mecca Maniac
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by Line
    Only mods can see the fun pictures
    Everyone is a mod on this site, so I forgot that I ain't

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

looking forward to it mate

Line - "We Can Rebuild Him"

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

LMAO at jorn's post .. yeah we've enjoyed seeing his trip to bahamas .. looking forward to see ur legs pics man .. i'm pretty sure they will be as good as upper body

Bodybuilding is the one sport that holds all other sports on its shoulders .. Because size Matters

Quote Originally Posted by xtweak05
    Your what this sport is all about Q
    I'm very thankful for this comment man

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

great pics man, u are looking great. damn man i see you have been working ur ass off, well at least u are getting more money. can't wait to see that updated log man!

YA LLEGO POR QUIEN LLORABAN! I'M BAAAACK!

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by Line

QUICK UPDATE:
    Tomorrow I restart my training after almost a week off. I got a big break at work and basically got contracted by a truck driver who owns his own truck. The way that works is he gets a percentage of the total job and then pays me cash accordingly. So now I'm making more money per hour than before, I don't have to worry about dickheads, and Uncle Sam keeps his hand out of my pocket.

Unfortunately though, this week has been busy as hell and hot as hell (I believe we set a record for highest-temp today set back in 1975), so I haven't had the energy after 12+ hour days to workout at all. Tomorrow after class though I will be training chest and arms so expect an updated workout post tomorrow. Thanks to everyone for reading, take care guys!
    That's great news Line, no more fucking leeches taking the piss! That's got to put you at ease a bit and give you a big lift (pardon the pun!) for your next session. Look forward to reading.

If you go, you grow...if you grow, you show...if you show, you know!

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Looking forward to seeing your log starting up. Glad to hear that work at least is getting better.

Height
    5'8"
    Weight
    188 pounds
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Hey guys, back in action today. To be honest, my motivation has been lacking the last couple days and I don't know what it's been; probably a combination of the heat, work, school, and depression (I'm bipolar in case you didn't know). So overall I haven't been doing that well mentally but today I was feeling good and was in much better spirits than the past few days. It was my brother's birthday so I think that helped as well because I love spending time with my family. So after a long day at work I came home for a quick workout before celebrating and chilling out. Definately not my most intense session but it felt great to be back in the gym; here we go...

Date: 8.4.06

Time of Workout: 7:30

Meals Before Workout: 4

Duration of Workout: 50 minutes

Chest
    Flat Machine Press
    Set #1 - Setting 5 (of 9) x 15 reps
    Set #2 - Setting 7 x 12 reps
    Set #3 - Setting 9 (Entire Stack) x 12 reps
    Set #4 - Setting 9 (Entire Stack) x 8
    reps...feeling fatigued already...
    Set #5 - Setting 9 (Entire Stack) x 10 reps

BB Incline Press
    Set #1 - 180 pounds x 8 reps
    Set #2 - 200 pounds x 8 reps
    Set #3 - 200 pounds x 8 reps

Pec-Deck supersetted with Pushups...note: Did not count reps of pushups, just went to failure
    Set #1 - Setting 4 (of 9) x 13 reps AND Reps to Failure
    Set #2 - Setting 4 x 10 reps AND Reps to Failure
    Set #3 - Setting 4 x 15 reps AND Reps to Failure

TRI'S
    Pushdowns
    Set #1 - Setting 4 (or 9) x 15 reps
    Set #2 - Setting 5 x 12 reps
    Set #3 - Setting 6 x 10 reps
    Set #4 - Setting 6 x 10 reps

Kickbacks superset with Overhead Dumbell Extensions...note: I only have dumbells that go up to 20 pounds
    Set #1 - 20 pounds x 15 reps AND 20 pounds x 12 reps
    Set #2 - 20 pounds x 15 reps AND 20 pounds x 15 reps
    Set #3 - 20 pounds x 15 reps AND 20 pounds x 15 reps

BI'S
    BB Curls
    Set #1 - 75 pounds x 15 reps
    Set #2 - 95 pounds x 8 reps
    Set #3 - 105 pounds x 8 reps

Concentration Curls
    Set #1 - 20 pounds x 15 reps
    Set #2 - 20 pounds x 15 reps
    Set #3 - 20 pounds x 15 reps

Definately not my best workout but felt good afterwards and felt like I took a big step forward mentally in getting myself back in the gym. Unfortunately I have to make do and train legs in my basement tomorrow because I won't be able to get back to my school gym until at least monday, but I won't let that stop me. Thanks to everyone for reading, sorry for the unexpected layoff. Take care my brothers

My brother and I on vacation, he turned 20 today:

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Stop complaining handsome boy,chest, bis, tri's and the same session sounds good to me and those numbers are even better, keep your sisters pics up man, i mean .......keep up the good work

i didnt save any of those pics, u know.......just for the record.

you gonna get judged!!!!!!!

Height
    5'8"
    Weight
    188 pounds
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Rob called me handsome

...no sister pics here though

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Wow supersetting with pushups and going to failure is seriously hardcore. Im not to sure I could do that. Good job!

Thats a nice black shirt you have on, and damn...your brother is looking pretty thick...why doesnt he post around here? You dont really look big at all...hehehe

Height
    5'8"
    Weight
    188 pounds
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by Paulie
    Wow supersetting with pushups and going to failure is seriously hardcore. Im not to sure I could do that. Good job!

Thats a nice black shirt you have on, and damn...your brother is looking pretty thick...why doesnt he post around here? You dont really look big at all...hehehe
    LOL, it's funny because I don't know how his muscular shape would be, but from a structural standpoint he'd be able to put on more mass than me if he put his mind to it. It's just not his thing though. He's a musician.

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

sorry to hear u haven't been feeling very motivated man, and hope u start feelin better. u got a great session in man, u really worked that upperbody, nice pic man, u are looking big. keep it up line!

YA LLEGO POR QUIEN LLORABAN! I'M BAAAACK!

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

damn man, unleasing that monsterous strength of yours yet again. Glad to see a session back in here man. Your one hardcore man, as said before your looking big man, but hell from those shirtless pics from your vacation you could tell your big real easy, definetely got a great physique man.
    Those reps are just insane man, the pump had to be crazy, excellent job Line.

The biggest difference between you and me is you're you, and I'm me. I always win. Sorry bro.

• MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      MuscleMecca.com
      Your Muscle Building,
      Power Lifting, Weight Training
      Steroids, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical,
      Bodybuilding Forum

We stand behind our bodybuilding products and assure QUALITY

collapse Posting Permissions