Hi, is this your first visit to MuscleMecca?
Register
  • The Facebook Platform
Page 25 of 65 FirstFirst ... 1521222324252627282935 ... LastLast
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

damn your massive Squat. Just thinking about that amount of weight and squatting down with it makes me have to shit my pants...wait.....dammit

That squat is amazing dude, and that hack squat aint a joke either, crazy weight on that YEA BOYYYYY!!! Damn you hit them hammies with some crazy reps, stairs are gonna be your worst enemy tomorrow

Line...you dirty son of a bitch...I love you

i mean.....great session, nothing but loads and loads of weight with loads and loads reps...plus that intensity AHHHHH BAM!!!!! Excellent session Line...and for petes sake get on a freakin scale so we can all see how much you've gained.

The biggest difference between you and me is you're you, and I'm me. I always win. Sorry bro.

•   bodybuilding Post Icon
      MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      MuscleMecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Diet, Nutrition and Fitness,
      Steroids, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical,
      Muscle Building Community

Support MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums and Visit Our Muscle Sponsors

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

good to hear your backs not playing you up big numbers on your squats as well mate

Line - "We Can Rebuild Him"

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Shit kid that is great job with the 450p.b. but i have one question the setting on you hamstrings any idea what weight those are?

I am untamed, I need a leash
    I am insane, I need a shrink
    I love brain, I need a leech

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Great job line!

Height
    5'8"
    Weight
    188 pounds
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Storm - Thanks bro. My gym's pretty well equipped but I've been afraid to try them until now. They felt pretty good but I need to look into knee wraps because I really want to put some weight up there. Glad you posted

BB - Wow Ben, it means a lot to me bro especially because we basically feed off each other's log for motivation. You know I'm going to keep hittin it hard!

MM - I appreciate it bro, I want to step on stage next summer so I've got to get those legs as thick as hell. Hopefully those hacks will go up drastically and who knows, maybe I'll get a 500 pound squat in during this bulking season

Tweak - LOL again man. Your posts always crack me up a bit and I'm always really glad to see you post again and I'm not going to be satisfied at all until I kick your ass in hacks! I'll try to get on a scale sometime soon; possibly tomorrow after my shoulder session

FF - Thanks for caring about my back problems and posting here. I really appreciate it bro

Fallen - Who you calling "kid" bitch? LOL. Just playing bro, but to answer you question I have no idea what those weights are for hamstrings but I know they're right on par with what I do for leg extensions so they're pretty balanced out from a strength standpoint. Glad you posted bro.

BB - If I had the patience to find and post a middle-finger smiley I would

Height
    5'8"
    Weight
    188 pounds
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

UPDATE: Today was supposed to be back and shoulders but I had a fairly busy today (and there was a lot of good TV on) up until 11 o'clock so I hit the gym fairly late and only got back done. It was far from my best session, probably because I'm feeling fairly sick (head and throat) and ate right before training but I tried to make the best of it. Here we go...

Date: 9.26.06

Time: 11:15 pm

Meals Before Workout: 4

Duration: 35 minutes

Back
    Pulldowns
    Set #1 - 150 pounds x 10 reps
    Set #2 - 195 pounds x 10 reps
    Set #3 - 225 pounds x 6 reps
    ...a bit too heavy
    Set #4 - 210 pounds x 8 reps

BB Deads
    Set #1 - 225 pounds x 8 reps
    Set #2 - 315 pounds x 8 reps
    Set #3 - 365 pounds x 8 reps
    Set #4 - 405 pounds x 3 reps

DB Rows
    Set #1 - 100 pounds x 10 reps
    Set #2 - 120 pounds x 8 reps

...that's it for today. Like I said, I really didn't feel well at all today but I'm just glad I was able to get to the gym and put up some decent numbers. Hopefully tomorrow I can put in a shoulder session worthy of this log, and you better believe my next back session is going to mop the floor with this one. Thanks for reading everyone, hit 'em up

Mecca V.I.P.
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Good to see you still got 4 meals in even though you were feeling sick bro!!
    Huge deadlift numbers!! Get better!! Really good workout - covered all the main aspects and definatly looking forward to that shoulder session!!

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Massive session Line, short but with huge numbers, ur pulldowns are impressive as hell, and damn the deadz are lookin monstrous. LOL at good tv. oh and didn't know u were steppin on stage, best of luck to u.

YA LLEGO POR QUIEN LLORABAN! I'M BAAAACK!

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Shit son i didn't mean nothing by the kid remark lol Great job Line in and out in little over 30min thats a nice workout

I am untamed, I need a leash
    I am insane, I need a shrink
    I love brain, I need a leech

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Icon1

Bro you went hard for someone feeling sick, much respect for that effort bro. Awesome squat the other too 450lbs yeeehaaaa!!! that's awesome mate. It's a great feeling climbing under there isn't it.
    Get well soon brother.

Proudly Sponsored by - www.bioflexnutrition.com

"The Crow That Mimics The Cormarant Always Drowns"- Japanese Proverb

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Reguardless of how u flet man u still put in an awesome session bro. Look at the weights u hit 210 on pull downs 405 on deadz, and 120lb db rows bro, id say u ggot the job done and stimulated growth bro!

at your smiley comment.

Keep it up bro!
    Godbless
    Beno

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

good to get some in feeling ill mate good numbers your session looks solid, is the PSU your college gym

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

those deads are great dude. Next time lets see 405x6

Pulldowns are strong, your db rows are great too, but you know what, tonight I have back for thickness, I'm going to match your 120x8 with my 120x12...thats right...WHAT NOW!!??

great session, and stop being sick...bitch

The biggest difference between you and me is you're you, and I'm me. I always win. Sorry bro.

Height
    5'8"
    Weight
    188 pounds
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Fisty - Yeah, I was really trying to get some meals in but I think I got too caught up on that and was too full before eating. I was fairly happy with the workout but I can't figure out why my deads aren't really improving much...I'll have to see if I can step it up next week.

MM - At this point I'm 75% sure that I'll be doing a show this summer which is why I'm trying to put on as much quality mass as possible. Thanks for posting bro.

Fallen - I know you were kidding bro, and yes, in just over 30 minutes I tried to get in as much as possible.

Pumba - Thanks for the compliment on my squat and yes, it does feel great to have that much weight on my shoulders...really hoping to have 500 on my back and be pulling 500 off the floor by the end of the season!

BB - I feel like I hit some pretty good weights despite how I was feeling. Next week I'm going to get you on back numbers bro, just you wait and see!

FF - PSU is actually the college I go to (Penn State University). Glad you came by to post though and hopefully I can give you and the others a positive update on my condition soon.

Tweak - You better put up 120 for 12 so next week I can stomp your ass with 130 for 12! Looking forward to see your workout my bulking bro and I'm glad you stopped by.

UPDATE - 9.27.06: Well today I woke up and felt awful so I layed in bed most of the day and tried to get some shakes and foods down. It turns out that all my roommates were sick with this cold/flu and I'm just the last one to get it. Hopefully it'll fade out in the next few days because this week has been really taxing on me from a work standpoint as well. I didn't get to train today but hopefully tomorrow I can put in a good shoulder routine for you guys. That's all, thanks for reading

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

pimp ass back day line, the sickness must be going round, every one at my house and most of my friends got it too....nonetheless you tanked the wieghts good job bro

Height
    5'8"
    Weight
    188 pounds
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Ben - I'm feeling a little better bro. At least well enough to get to the gym today

CC - Thanks bro. I tried to do what I could with the time constraints I had and with feeling the way I did. Hopefully the next back session will be a much more productive one as I feel this one was more of just a maintance session. Glad you stopped by

UPDATE: Alright, well since I basically woke up at 5pm yesterday I decided to stay up all night to study for a Nutrition Exam I had this morning at 8 and then train shoulders afterwards. Since I'm still getting over my slight illness, I probably didn't have as much in the tank as usual and my form felt a little sloppier today. Still, I made it through the session feeling better than last time and I could barely lift my arms by the end of it.

Date: 9.28.06

Time: 8:40 am

Duration: 50 min

Shoulders
    Seated BB Military Press
    Set #1 - 135 pounds x 12 reps
    Set #2 - 155 pounds x 8 reps
    Set #3 - 175 pounds x 8 reps
    Set #4 - 185 pounds x 8 reps
    Set #5 - 195 pounds x 5 reps
    ...first time attempting that weight
    Set #6 - 185 pounds x 7 reps
    Set #7 - 135 pounds x 11 reps

Seated DB Laterals
    Set #1 - 30 pounds x 10 reps
    Set #2 - 35 pounds x 8 reps
    Set #3 - 35 pounds x 8 reps
    Set #4 - 40 pounds x 6 reps DROP 20 pounds x 8 reps

High Cable Rear Delt Laterals...Ronnie COR Style (first time trying these)
    Set #1 - 30 pounds x 10 reps
    Set #2 - 50 pounds x 8 reps
    ...felt weird clicking in my wrist
    Set #3 - 40 pounds x 8 reps
    Set #4 - 30 pounds x 10 reps
    Set #5 - 30 pounds x 15 reps

DB Shrugs
    Set #1 - 100 pounds x 10 reps
    Set #2 - 110 pounds x 8 reps
    Set #3 - 80 pounds x 12 reps
    Set #4 - 60 pounds x 15 reps

...that's it for shoulders. I sort of like these solo-shoulder days because I'm always looking to improve them, but moreso I'm looking forward to getting back on my regular scheduled routine. Because I trained so early in the morning, I might have a go at training chest and arms before the O tomorrow so I can do legs with Glex on Saturday (unless he pussies out ). Speaking of which, if you haven't checked out his log, do so. He's pretty strong for a newb (you owe me for the free advertising! )

That's it everyone, show's over. Until next time, hit 'em up!

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Glad to hear ur feeling better man, and that's some great dedication from u. studying all night, recovering from being sick, takin an exam, and still hittin the iron. ur numbers were really good, ur military press is outstanding, and those shrugs are huge.

YA LLEGO POR QUIEN LLORABAN! I'M BAAAACK!

• MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      MuscleMecca.com
      Your Muscle Building,
      Power Lifting, Weight Training
      Steroids, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical,
      Bodybuilding Forum

We stand behind our bodybuilding products and assure QUALITY

collapse Posting Permissions