Hi, is this your first visit to MuscleMecca?
Register
  • The Facebook Platform
Page 6 of 65 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Awesome leg session Line! Yea I hate smith machines as well, I always get stuck on it because my gym has one squat rack and somebody is always doing some kind of bullshit in it like...BB wrist curls, or somthing else retarted. Cant wait to see those numbers go up on leg press!

Line - "We Can Rebuild Him"

•   bodybuilding Post Icon
      MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      MuscleMecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Diet, Nutrition and Fitness,
      Steroids, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical,
      Muscle Building Community

Support MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums and Visit Our Muscle Sponsors

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Just caught up with your leg session Line. One word...Incredible!! That's some serious shit you've put in there mate. Those front squats are really, really impressive. heck, the whole lot is. Well done mate.

If you go, you grow...if you grow, you show...if you show, you know!

Mecca Maniac
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

I hoped this was the logg of girls you hitted up

Height
    5'8"
    Weight
    188 pounds
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

BB - CSSH Basics? Just check out below! CSSH

Paulie - Glad to see someone else hates that smith machine

Evo - Your comments always come off as very sincere and genuine man and I appreciate it. I hated front squats a few years back but now I try to do them every other workout and I've become a big believer in them.

Jorn - Maybe I'll start a second log soon

Easy last day of work before my vacation! I was in and out in 7.5 hours and even got in a little nap while on the road to a destination. After work I headed up to the PSU Lehigh Valley Gym to get in a back and bi's session so I can knock out everything one last time before leaving for the bahamas. For some reason I was thinking about my dad today before my session and even though he never really understood bodybuilding (although he never criticized it either) I looked to his memories for strength...here goes...

Date: 7.19.06

Time of Workout: 3:45

Meals Before Workout: 3

Back
    Pullups
    Set #1 - Bodyweight x 10 reps
    Set #2 - Bodyweight x 10 reps
    Set #3 - Bodyweight + 25 pounds x 8 reps

Deadlifts
    Set #1 - 225 pounds x 8 reps
    Set #2 - 315 pounds x 6 reps
    Set #3 - 365 pounds x 6 reps
    Set #4 - 405 pounds x 4 reps
    ...off the floor.

BB Rows (Overhand)
    Set #1 - 135 pounds x 12 reps
    Set #2 - 185 pounds x 8 reps
    Set #3 - 205 pounds x 8 reps
    Set #4 - 225 pounds x 8 reps
    ...new personal best from last week

DB Rows
    Set #1-3 - 100 pounds x 10 reps...our dumbells only go up to 100 pounds

DB Shrugs
    Set #1 - 100 pounds x 12 reps
    Set #2 - 100 pounds x 11 reps
    Set #3 - 100 pounds x 10 reps
    ...sadly the case wasn't that I was getting weaker on the last two sets but my right strap slipped...oh well...

Biceps

Alternating Dumbell Curls
    Set #1 - 35 pounds x 12 reps
    Set #2 - 45 pounds x 8 reps
    Set #3 - 50 pounds x 5 reps DROP 30 pounds x 12 reps DROP 20 pounds x 12 reps

Hammer Curls
    Set #1 - 30 pounds x 10 reps
    Set #2 - 40 pounds x 8 reps
    Set #3 - 45 pounds x 6 reps DROP 30 pounds x 6 reps DROP 20 pounds x 8 reps

That's all she wrote for today. Strength felt good and my vascularity looked very good, especially at the end of my workout. I stretched everything out nice and went on home. Good last back workout before vacation. Stay tuned tomorrow for my final workout (Chest and Tri's most likely) until I get back. Thanks for reading brothers

Mecca Maniac
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by Line
    Thanks for reading brothers
    Who's reading this?

Your logg is like a comic, you only look at the pictures.

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Hecks yea line! Thats wwhat im talkin about baby! Basics get it done man, U puttin in some awesome work bro!
    Keep it up!
    AND

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

hell yea doin it Q style bringing the mass alive with those BIG deads of yours. Damn you catching me on BB Rows you'll pass me soon bro. You hit those biceps hard as hell too man, some heavy weight there after hitting back so hard plus with those crazy drop sets they had to be toasted after that. Great job bro!

The biggest difference between you and me is you're you, and I'm me. I always win. Sorry bro.

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

nice deadlifts and rows buddy! u need to go to a gym that has heavier weight man. two comments. y did u only do 2 bi movements. i understand that they were probably shot after a heavy back but u felt that was all u had left in ur tank? second, dont u think bi and back is just too much on one day? ur secondary muscle for back is ur bi's, hence ur already beating the shit outta them to help ur backworkout. dont u think u would make greater gains by putting bis on a different day?

"MR. O"

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Absolutely superb work Line. Everything about that session says "simple, hardcore and mass". Congrats on the P.B too mate, that's a great lift. Your numbers a really good Line and those Deads are to die for. Excellent work buddy.

P.S
    Thanks for the kind comment. I hope to come across as sincere and genuine because that's exactly how I mean it bro.

If you go, you grow...if you grow, you show...if you show, you know!

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by Line
    Easy last day of work before my vacation! I was in and out in 7.5 hours and even got in a little nap while on the road to a destination. After work I headed up to the PSU Lehigh Valley Gym to get in a back and bi's session so I can knock out everything one last time before leaving for the bahamas. For some reason I was thinking about my dad today before my session and even though he never really understood bodybuilding (although he never criticized it either) I looked to his memories for strength...here goes...

Date: 7.19.06

Time of Workout: 3:45

Meals Before Workout: 3

Back
    Pullups
    Set #1 - Bodyweight x 10 reps
    Set #2 - Bodyweight x 10 reps
    Set #3 - Bodyweight + 25 pounds x 8 reps

Deadlifts
    Set #1 - 225 pounds x 8 reps
    Set #2 - 315 pounds x 6 reps
    Set #3 - 365 pounds x 6 reps
    Set #4 - 405 pounds x 4 reps
    ...off the floor.

BB Rows (Overhand)
    Set #3 - 205 pounds x 8 reps
    Set #4 - 225 pounds x 8 reps
    ...new personal best from last week

DB Rows
    Set #1-3 - 100 pounds x 10 reps...our dumbells only go up to 100 pounds

DB Shrugs
    Set #1 - 100 pounds x 12 reps
    Set #2 - 100 pounds x 11 reps
    Set #3 - 100 pounds x 10 reps
    ...sadly the case wasn't that I was getting weaker on the last two sets but my right strap slipped...oh well...

Biceps

Alternating Dumbell Curls
    Set #1 - 35 pounds x 12 reps
    Set #2 - 45 pounds x 8 reps
    Set #3 - 50 pounds x 5 reps DROP 30 pounds x 12 reps DROP 20 pounds x 12 reps

Hammer Curls
    Set #1 - 30 pounds x 10 reps
    Set #2 - 40 pounds x 8 reps
    Set #3 - 45 pounds x 6 reps DROP 30 pounds x 6 reps DROP 20 pounds x 8 reps

That's all she wrote for today. Strength felt good and my vascularity looked very good, especially at the end of my workout. I stretched everything out nice and went on home. Good last back workout before vacation. Stay tuned tomorrow for my final workout (Chest and Tri's most likely) until I get back. Thanks for reading brothers
    First of all .. i'm very glad to see those mighty weight on deadz man .. ur really hit it hard .. and that what's supposed to be .. Bring u mass alive with deadz .. then u didn't get weak u went to crushed ur middle back with some heavy ass rows .. and all that u destroyed ur bi's then after that intense back session .. awesome line .. looking forward to see the final session of u .. good luck with ur vacation and enjoy it .. bless u man

urs q80

Bodybuilding is the one sport that holds all other sports on its shoulders .. Because size Matters

Quote Originally Posted by xtweak05
    Your what this sport is all about Q
    I'm very thankful for this comment man

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

real awesome workout your really "hitting em up"great numbers on the deadz and bb rows,and 50 pound dumbell curls in everyones face.i really find your log inspiring thanks for having it buddy.

Height
    5'8"
    Weight
    188 pounds
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Once again, thanks for the support. You guys motivating me is what makes this log what it is and that's why you'll always see me thank each one of you...except Jorn...

Jorn - Going to the Bahamas tomorrow so you'll get some more pics soon

BB - Gotta sick with those basics man. Let me tell you, after Deads like that carrying heavy-ass dressers full of clothes doesn't seem to bad

Tweak - Glad to see you liked the Deads numbers but hated the Rows numbers LOL. I'm still a far ways off from your mighty rows man, but don't think your numbers aren't in the back of my head every set I pick up that BB.

Flex C - Thanks for the compliment on my deads and rows, especially from a strong individual like yourself; and yes, when I go back to Penn State Main Campus my dumbells will go up to 130 pounds so I'll have a little more weight to work with.

I also appreciate you asking questions about my routine and/or showing concern as to me getting my best results. To answer the first one, it's not necessarily that I didn't have more "in the tank" but to be honest I really don't have to do much for biceps to get them to grow. I guess I'm just genetically blessed in that area in comparison to triceps even, and I don't want them to be too out of balance.

To answer your second question: this isn't my normal split at all but just me trying to get everything in one last time before taking a four-day break when I go on vacation. So normally these two bodyparts aren't even grouped with two days of each other but for one workout before leaving I'm not worried about cheating myself out of any gains. Good questions though.

Evo - Thank you my friend for the kind words and congrats on a PB (expect another next week) and I'm glad you've become a "regular" here at my log because I always enjoy reading your posts.

Q - Thanks again my Iron Brother, because of you I've been basically training for back thickness my last few workouts! lol. I'm definately going to enjoy this vacation and getting some sun, but don't think I won't be getting in some cardio and ab work while I'm gone.

BRM - I'm glad things between us have progressed outside the R vs J Thread and that I'm putting up inspiring numbers. Hopefully you'll start a log soon as well because you sound like a big dude! And thanks for not commenting on my glutes again too!

Stay tuned for today's session which will be the last one until Tuesday

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Hey Line!!! Good workout mate, you're definetly on the road!!! Your weights seem pretty good, you're only beggining a new training method (I believe) and you're pushing yourself very hard!!! Hope you relax a lot in Bahamas, you'll need it!

Extreme deadz, mate... also your alternates with 50lbs are not bad at all... (OMG)

Keep lifting!!

Height
    5'8"
    Weight
    188 pounds
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

msvf1 - Thanks bro. I'm not really trying out a new training method or anything now, just a slightly different split so I can get everything in twice a week despite working a lot. That way if I do miss a workout because of a long day of work, I'll still get that bodypart at least once a week yet. So yes, it did take some adjusting but right now I'm settling into that and this new gym I've been able to get to as of late. Thanks for reading, man.

I'm going on vacation to the Bahamas (The Atlantis Resort) tomorrow in the early morning and returning home late monday night. I'll be certain to take pics and let you guys know if anything interesting happens, but I'll definately miss checking out all your logs and updating my own. Here was my last session before my trip, hope you enjoy it as much as I did

Date: 7.20.06

Time of Workout: 1:00 pm

Meals Before Workout: 2

Weight: 194 pounds (I've been eating plenty of clean foods the past few days)

Here we go guys...I had a pretty good workout today; damn I'm going to miss the iron for the next four days...

Chest

Flat BB Bench Press
    Set #3 - 225 pounds x 8 reps
    Set #4 - 235 pounds x 7 reps
    ...personal best, yeahhh budday!

DB Incline Press
    Set #1 - 80 pounds x 8 reps
    Set #2 - 90 pounds x 7 reps
    Set #3 - 90 pounds x 6 reps DROP 60 pounds x 8 reps
    ...I was actually a little pissed I was only able to do 90 pounds for so many reps so I didn't plan originally on doing a drop set but wasn't about to let myself get off so easy

Dips
    Set #1 - Bodyweight x 12 reps...too easy, time to get out the ol' weight-belt
    Set #2 - Bodyweight + 45 pounds x 10 reps
    Set #3 - Bodyweight + 90 pounds x 8 reps
    ...ain't nothin' to it

Triceps
    Pushdowns with V-Bar
    Set #1 - 60 pounds x 20 reps...gotta warm up, my elbows aren't the greatest
    Set #2 - 100 pounds x 12 reps
    Set #3 - 130 pounds x 10 reps

EZ Bar Skull-Crushers
    Set #1 - 75 pounds x 10 reps
    Set #2 - 125 pounds x 8 reps
    Set #3 - 125 pounds x 8 reps

Single-Overhead DB Extension (Going for Pump and Stretch)
    Set #1 - 30 pounds x 12 reps
    Set #2 - 30 pounds x 12 reps

That's all she wrote. I stretched after finishing chest then again after tris and felt great. As you guys know, this is not my usual split but I just wanted one more workout in before my short-layoff. Looking forward to reading your comments when I return; I'll miss you, My Iron Brothers

Nobody better fucking slack off while I'm gone

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

i always knew my man line was a strong "motherfucka" great to see you broke a personal record real awesome workout,you really tore the gym apart man.great numbers like always,and have a great vacation you deserve it

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

good work line...can't wait to see those big numbers from you dog keep it up

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

great session line, you got great numbers in. hope u have a good vacation buddy, we will miss ya too!

YA LLEGO POR QUIEN LLORABAN! I'M BAAAACK!

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

OMG; your bechs are insane, Line. Your "double-split" as I will call it is simply insane, getting the pump on the same muscles twice a weeks must be painful!!!

Your Skull-Crushers also amazes me... very high weights.

Have nice holidays mate, you deserve them!

• MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      MuscleMecca.com
      Your Muscle Building,
      Power Lifting, Weight Training
      Steroids, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical,
      Bodybuilding Forum

We stand behind our bodybuilding products and assure QUALITY

Page 6 of 65 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast

collapse Posting Permissions