Hi, is this your first visit to MuscleMecca?
Register
  • The Facebook Platform
Page 7 of 65 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757 ... LastLast
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

man that bench is crazy, and hitting 90lbs on Db Incline AFTER Flat Bench is amazing bro. Holy shit at your dips bro, thats some crazy dipping especially after hitting flat and incline, damn thats HUGE. Crap man and you still had heavy damn weight on triceps after pulverizing your chest, amazing brother. Enjoy your vacation, we'll hold down the fort for you dont worry!

The biggest difference between you and me is you're you, and I'm me. I always win. Sorry bro.

•   bodybuilding Post Icon
      MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      MuscleMecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Diet, Nutrition and Fitness,
      Steroids, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical,
      Muscle Building Community

Support MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums and Visit Our Muscle Sponsors

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Great job again Line but do you any fly movement for you chest?

When the game is on the line.....Winners want the ball!!

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Wow Line!! Earth shattering stuff indeed. Congrats on the P.B mate, what about those dips!!! Surely you've gone beyond a P.B on those, they're incredible mate and as for dropsetting on the DB Inclines...you insane bastard!!!

Great numbers from a great bloke. Superb stuff.

If you go, you grow...if you grow, you show...if you show, you know!

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

excellent job on the DB and BB press!

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by Line
    msvf1 - Thanks bro. I'm not really trying out a new training method or anything now, just a slightly different split so I can get everything in twice a week despite working a lot. That way if I do miss a workout because of a long day of work, I'll still get that bodypart at least once a week yet. So yes, it did take some adjusting but right now I'm settling into that and this new gym I've been able to get to as of late. Thanks for reading, man.

I'm going on vacation to the Bahamas (The Atlantis Resort) tomorrow in the early morning and returning home late monday night. I'll be certain to take pics and let you guys know if anything interesting happens, but I'll definately miss checking out all your logs and updating my own. Here was my last session before my trip, hope you enjoy it as much as I did

Date: 7.20.06

Time of Workout: 1:00 pm

Meals Before Workout: 2

Weight: 194 pounds (I've been eating plenty of clean foods the past few days)

Here we go guys...I had a pretty good workout today; damn I'm going to miss the iron for the next four days...

Chest

Flat BB Bench Press
    Set #1 - 135 pounds x 12 reps
    Set #2 - 185 pounds x 8 reps
    Set #3 - 225 pounds x 8 reps
    Set #4 - 235 pounds x 7 reps
    ...personal best, yeahhh budday!

DB Incline Press
    Set #1 - 80 pounds x 8 reps
    Set #2 - 90 pounds x 7 reps
    Set #3 - 90 pounds x 6 reps DROP 60 pounds x 8 reps
    ...I was actually a little pissed I was only able to do 90 pounds for so many reps so I didn't plan originally on doing a drop set but wasn't about to let myself get off so easy

Dips
    Set #1 - Bodyweight x 12 reps...too easy, time to get out the ol' weight-belt
    Set #2 - Bodyweight + 45 pounds x 10 reps
    Set #3 - Bodyweight + 90 pounds x 8 reps
    ...ain't nothin' to it

Triceps
    Pushdowns with V-Bar
    Set #1 - 60 pounds x 20 reps...gotta warm up, my elbows aren't the greatest
    Set #2 - 100 pounds x 12 reps
    Set #3 - 130 pounds x 10 reps

EZ Bar Skull-Crushers
    Set #1 - 75 pounds x 10 reps
    Set #2 - 125 pounds x 8 reps
    Set #3 - 125 pounds x 8 reps

Single-Overhead DB Extension (Going for Pump and Stretch)
    Set #1 - 30 pounds x 12 reps
    Set #2 - 30 pounds x 12 reps

That's all she wrote. I stretched after finishing chest then again after tris and felt great. As you guys know, this is not my usual split but I just wanted one more workout in before my short-layoff. Looking forward to reading your comments when I return; I'll miss you, My Iron Brothers

Nobody better fucking slack off while I'm gone
    I'm gonna miss u brother .. but that last session is brutal as ur previous one .. glad to see a new Personal Record in here .. awesome and hardcore job brother .. wish u all the best with ur vacation .. enjoy it and have some tan there Bless u man

Urs Q80

Bodybuilding is the one sport that holds all other sports on its shoulders .. Because size Matters

Quote Originally Posted by xtweak05
    Your what this sport is all about Q
    I'm very thankful for this comment man

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Looks like you've been hitting it hard in my abscence! great session Line! Enjoy your time off! Look forward to your return!

Height
    5'8"
    Weight
    188 pounds
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Well guys, I'm back and will be training legs after class today around 12:30pm and I have no idea how it will go. Luckily my weight stayed the same from before I left (I may not be quite as tight but oh well) so hopefully my strength hasn't gone anywhere in my short absence. To be honest, my stomach was killing me this morning (damn Bahamian food!) and I had a hard time getting out of bed but it's settled a bit now. I'll be updating the log with today's leg session this afternoon so until then, here are my gratitudes towards your feedback from when I was gone:

BRM - Thanks man, vacation was nice and relaxing but it's time to get back into the gym today and tear it apart again providing my stomach settles down from all the shitty, yet delicious food I ate

TO - You'll see bigger numbers today in my leg session, stay tuned...

MM - Thanks buddy, just wanted to hit it hard one last time before leaving and I feel I did. Now that I'm back I really have to step up the weights and intensity a notch.

mvsf1 - LOL, The pump I get is great and all but I found out early on that I recover fast so really it's not so bad for me to hit the gym twice a week at this intensity. In actuality I need to go to the gym that often or I feel like I'm deteriorating. I actually trained everything once a week last off-season and hit 220 with my weight but it was not a "pretty" 220 to say the least so I hope to have a higher frequency off-season this year and be even bigger at a lower bodyfat.

Tweak - Thanks brother, one thing I've been working on is keeping my strength up from exercise to exercise and one way I've been improving that is not fucking around with 17823191 warmup sets each time. By doing higher weights right away my overall strength is improving much faster and hopefully size will too come bulking-season.

Amped - Every now and then I'll do a flye movement but the more I've read up the more I feel they're unnecessary. Since I'm doing everything at least 2x a week (ideally that is) I try to get 3 exercises in per bodypart as hard and heavy as possible, recover, and re-hit it. I'll do something like DB flyes mainly for a better stretch/pump at the end of a workout but my chest has never been all that thick so I'm focusing mainly on presses. I actually did DB flyes (60 pounds x 8 reps) last week and will probably do something of that nature again during my next chest session. I appreciate the question though.

Evo - I always love reading your comments brother. As for the dips, I have no idea but I think I may have done 2-3 plates for reps back at school this past year. If in my next workout I can do 2 plates + my bodyweight for 12 reps or more I'll consider that my PB lol

Hypo - Thanks man, something I've been working desperately on, trust me.

Q - Brother, thanks for the comment. I didn't quite get the tan I wanted but at least I was able to maintain my weight and get in some ab work and cardio so hopefully I can pick up right where I left off today with legs.

Rocky - Thanks, Rock. Glad you checked out the log and I'm looking forward to yours starting up again!

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

glad to see u are back man, hope u had a great time, and can't wait to see your log back in action!

Line - "We Can Rebuild Him"
    YA LLEGO POR QUIEN LLORABAN! I'M BAAAACK!

Height
    5'8"
    Weight
    188 pounds
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by MexicanMuscle
    glad to see u are back man, hope u had a great time, and can't wait to see your log back in action!
    Thanks, it's good to be back in action (with colors!)...

Date: 7.25.06

Time of Workout:
    12:40 pm

Location of Workout: Penn State LV Gym

Meals Before Workout:

Duration: 55 minutes

Well guys, today was my first day back and it was leg day. I feel it was a fairly good day and my intensity and focus was great but I took it a bit easy on myself (from a volume standpoint) because I have to work tomorrow. The last thing I want is to have trouble walking, let alone carrying boxes, dressers, and furniture up and down steps! I did one really light warm-up set on leg extensions to get some blood flowing and off we went...

Quads
    Smith-Machine Front Squat...I went back to the Smith but this time faced the opposite direction as before and didn't face the problem of having the bar "catch" at all. Thank God.
    Set #1 - 225 pounds x 8 reps
    Set #2 - 275 pounds x 8 reps
    Set #3 - 315 pounds x 6 reps
    ...damn bar slipped down my arms! Still, a PB nonetheless

Leg Press
    Set #1 - 590 pounds x 8 reps
    Set #2 - 770 pounds x 8 reps
    Set #3 - 860 pounds x 4 reps

Leg Extensions supersetted with DB Walking Lunges
    Set #1 - 150 pounds x 15 reps + 50 pounds (each hand) x 8 steps (each leg)
    Set #2 - 200 pounds (entire stack!) x 10 reps + 50 pounds x 8 steps

...break to stretch...

Hamstrings
    SLDL off a Block
    Set #1 - 135 pounds x 15 reps
    Set #2 - 225 pounds x 10 reps
    Set #3 - 275 pounds x 8 reps
    ...PB

Seated Hamstring Curls

Set #1 - 100 pounds x 12 reps
    Set #2 - 150 pounds x 10 reps
    Set #3 - 150 pounds x 10 reps DROP 100 pounds x 8 reps DROP 50 pounds x 20 reps

...stretched up my hamstrings and quads again and did some quick calf work and I was out. Really, I should do more for calves and will really give them an ass-kicking when I start bulking again at school. After everything was all said and done I got my PW nutrition in me and headed to the pool to layout in the sun. It was a good day, hope everyone else's was too. Thanks for reading

PS: A few more pics coming soon

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Goddamn those are some strong quads right there! Strong legs overall. Awesome session Line!

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

crazy lookin front squats bro

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

a real awesome workout bro really freaky numbers, very impressive especially the front squats and that superset sounded just plain brutal.well what can i say you destroyed the gym,and to get a tight ripped ass like yours i guess you have to.
    PS:i will mention your ass on every leg day you post

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

WOoooooooW man .. that's insane .. 315 pounds for 6 reps and then 800 pounds for 4 reps .. yeah buddy .. mu buddy line blasted his mighty legs for more growth and streangth .. yeah man i wann see u pushing ur self to the limit .. do it Q80 Style

Bodybuilding is the one sport that holds all other sports on its shoulders .. Because size Matters

Quote Originally Posted by xtweak05
    Your what this sport is all about Q
    I'm very thankful for this comment man

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

damn line, those are some hardcore numbers. 315 for front squat, is huuuge. everything else is also big. you are one strong mofo, keep it up buddy!

Line - "We Can Rebuild Him"
    YA LLEGO POR QUIEN LLORABAN! I'M BAAAACK!

Mecca Maniac
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by Line
    PS: A few more pics coming soon
    Girls? Or just yours?

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

great leg work line 315 on front squats ain't no joke....big leg press too man

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Looking great Line!! I wonder why you don't squat on a squat rack!!! Your weights are increasing and are also heavy.

Why don't you add one movement to strech the hams???

Mecca Maniac
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by mvsf1
    Looking great Line!! I wonder why you don't squat on a squat rack!!! Your weights are increasing and are also heavy.
    My thought extacly. Smith squats are stupid, but doing FRONT squats in a smith machine makes even less sense. You know better Line, I know you do!

Quote Originally Posted by mvsf1
    Why don't you add one movement to strech the hams???
    I presume he means RDL with the SLDL's (nobody seems to understand the diffrence) since he trained leggs. (not that SLDL should been done during back, in fact they shouldn't been done ever at all).

• MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      MuscleMecca.com
      Your Muscle Building,
      Power Lifting, Weight Training
      Steroids, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical,
      Bodybuilding Forum

We stand behind our bodybuilding products and assure QUALITY

Page 7 of 65 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757 ... LastLast

collapse Posting Permissions