Hi, is this your first visit to MuscleMecca?
Register
  • The Facebook Platform
Page 8 of 65 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858 ... LastLast
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by jornT
    My thought extacly. Smith squats are stupid, but doing FRONT squats in a smith machine makes even less sense. You know better Line, I know you do!
    This means I'm now a guru.

Quote Originally Posted by jornT
    I presume he means RDL with the SLDL's (nobody seems to understand the diffrence) since he trained leggs. (not that SLDL should been done during back, in fact they shouldn't been done ever at all).
    Yes, I was reffering to that movement.

•   bodybuilding Post Icon
      MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      MuscleMecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Diet, Nutrition and Fitness,
      Steroids, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical,
      Muscle Building Community

Support MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums and Visit Our Muscle Sponsors

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by Line
    PS: A few more pics coming soon
    Sexy pics
    Hardcore legs session baby! SAquats deads leg presses AND! Walking lunges as a superset, im sorry but i think yur gonna be sore tomorrow line

Kick ass session my man!
    AND

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Holy shit!

Hittem Line!! Hittem!

Work like a big dawg, lift like a bad dawg, play like a mad dawg. Somebody's gonna get bit.

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Heavy session man, not a fan of low reps but it must work for ya. keep it up dude.

you gonna get judged!!!!!!!

Line - "We Can Rebuild Him"

Height
    5'8"
    Weight
    188 pounds
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Rocky and CC - Thanks guys, trying to get my numbers up even more so when bulking season comes it'll be on big time!

BRM
    - Yeah bro, that superset was brutal, I actually forgot to add that I had to sorta spit-up in the bathroom between sets of those but it's all good.

On the subject of my ass: fineeee...comment on it if you must. I mean it is the best on the board...minus Banshee of course

Q - Definately pushing myself to the limit and part of that is because of you brother. I'm trying to make each workout heavier than the last and your vids and knowing you and my fellow iron brothers are reading up on me makes me push myself even harder. To be honest, I wanted more than 4 reps on my last set of Leg Presses but had no spotter so didn't want to chance anything. Next session I'll keep that weight and try to add reps with an even better ROM.

MM - Thanks man, I'm trying to keep it up as long as my body will let me!

Jorn - Pics of me...if I had more girls right now I'd post pics of them but work and school have been severely slowing down my game.

When classes start and I'm at school full-time things will pick up and there will be pics.

TO - Appreciate it buddy, thanks for the post

mvsf1 and Jorn (again) - I posted earlier in my log that the gym I'm at has no squat rack at all so a Smith machine is what I'm stuck with. Before training here I never went near the thing and the same will be said after I'm back at school full-time.

As for squats vs. front squats on it, other than joint stress (which will cause me to stop at the first sign of discomfort) my main worry on the Smith Machine is the locks catching and making my movement jerky or haulted. This is bad enough with FS where I'm using 315 pounds and probably not going above that, but the last thing I want to do is have that happen with 450 some pounds.

For SLDL I'm not doing stiff-stiff legged dead lifts to the point where my knees are locked out and I'm leaning down so far foward to get an amazing stretch (along with tension on the lower back). My legs are bent slightly and I start the movement in my hams and pull back while standing up. I would never jeporadize my back or knees.

Like I said, the large battle I'm having right now with my log is improvising and making as many adjustments as need be until I can comfortably move back into these gyms at school:

BB - Damn brother, I really didn't want to be sore tomorrow but I think you're right. Glad you see my sessions as hardcore man because that's coming from a guy who's about as hardcore as it gets lately!

Stryker - Thanks for posting man, and believe me I'm in there to hit 'em every time!

Papi Cardu
    - Yeah, I'm not a huge fan of low reps either and generally flucuate but right now I'm trying to keep my strength at an all-time high so I can use it for work and also to prep my body for the torture that is to come during bulking season.

Once again, appreciate everyone's comments to the fullest and I'm sorry if I missed any of your logs. Hopefully I can "hit up" the same gym for back (width) and shoulders tomorrow. Until them, hit 'em hard motherfuckas!

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

holy shit you took it easy in this leg workout? are you nuttz? I'd wake up the next day and need crutches, your strong as a freaking rhino man! combined with a bear, animal you are. Glad to you have you back, we all missed you and looking very forward to more of your hardcore sessions.

The biggest difference between you and me is you're you, and I'm me. I always win. Sorry bro.

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

that was quite a workout good numbers on your squats keep at it mate

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Just caught up with your leg workout Line...phenomenal!! Those numbers are just plain crazy mate. It's absolutely evident how much hard assed work you're putting into your sessions. You certaily know the meaning of "you only get out what you put in!" You could have wrote that buddy.

Dedication by the truck load mate. Great log for a great guy.

If you go, you grow...if you grow, you show...if you show, you know!

Height
    5'8"
    Weight
    188 pounds
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Tweak - Thanks for the compliment man, but yeah, that's an easy workout. If I didn't have to work today I would've probably done another set of FS, 2 more sets of my superset of extensions and lunges, and 2-3 more sets of hamstring curls. I'm definately not afraid of big weight and volume, but when I have to move 12,000 pounds of furniture the next day I tend to back off a bit. You'll see bigger, harder sessions come summer's end.

FF - Thanks buddy, I'll probably actually stick with that number on Smith Front Squats for awhile and try to pump out some more reps for the time being. You can be sure though, that I'm far from settling on that weight but just don't want to exert too too much stress on my joints while working and cutting.

Evo - You've got to be one of the nicest guys I know, let alone just on this board. I appreciate everytime you come in here and post because it's things like that which cause me to add the extra rep or the extra plate the next time I'm in the gym. Cheers!

July 26, 2006

Today I am taking the day completely off because it is now about 7:45pm and I've just returned from work starting at 6:30am. For those that don't know, I move furniture for a summer job and today I was stuck with this asshole truck-driver from Arizona who had me drive an hour and a half to get to the job (usually transportation is never our own vehicles) and he then did not give me any extra money for gas. He gave me less than the standard wage for the type of job I was on and, on several occasions, flat-out insulted me despite his precursor of "no offense..."

Basically me and another helper were told to bring everything out to the truck and he'll load it on and it wasn't before long that he said "you guys have to go faster, I'm loading it in faster than you're bringing it out." That was news to me because boxes upon boxes upon boxes were piling up in the driveway in front of the truck. He then proceeded to not give us any lunch-break so basically I drove for 1.5 hours, worked for 9 hours straight, and then drove another 1.5 hours without being given a break. I'm pissed and the company will be hearing about it tomorrow.

Sorry for the rant, tomorrow is back (for width) and shoulders so stayed tuned.

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

I better see some bigger better sessions dammit, I want to see the most brutal type of sessions a human can possibly put himself through! muahhahaaaaa

The biggest difference between you and me is you're you, and I'm me. I always win. Sorry bro.

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

damn line after a day like that u deserve a day off, i would have also been pissed if i had an asshole like that telling me what to do. and no lunch break, u should have pressed his ass. well rest up buddy, can't wait to see some big numbers on ur next session!

YA LLEGO POR QUIEN LLORABAN! I'M BAAAACK!

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

unbelieveable. incredible. amazing. all of the above are words fitting for your strength. 860 for 4....315 for 6 absolutely freaky numbers.

Q i think you got some competition =D

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

hey man! your a strong mofo! hope someday that i can beat it!

NOW ON LOADING PHASE(after my diet, it's bulking season!!)

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

damn line i belive i would have lost my job b/c i would have punched that bastard

Height
    5'8"
    Weight
    188 pounds
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by TrueOutlaw
    damn line i belive i would have lost my job b/c i would have punched that bastard
    Yeah buddy, punching him was never an option I considered but I seriously considered calling my manager back at dispatch and asking whether he'd have to pay me the X-hours I worked if I decided to walk off the job. That would've been great; leave the bastard with 10,000 pounds of furniture and boxes to load into a truck by himself.

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by Line
    leave the bastard with 10,000 pounds of furniture and boxes to load into a truck by himself.
    yeah that would have been even better

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

hey man what a great leg day! and those pics of that gym look such a nice place to train in there! i cant wait to see what you do for your back and shoulder workout u can take the anger from that ASSHOLE u were moving the stuff with take it out on the weights!

Height
    5'8"
    Weight
    188 pounds
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Peanut - Thanks for stopping by man! I was sore as hell, especially in the lower body, from leg day and work so I did a lot of volume and width work for back...just take a look

Date: 7.27.06

Time of Workout: 1 pm

Meals Before Workout: 3

Duration of Workout: 1 hour, 20 minutes

PUMP UP THE VOLUME!

Got to the gym after class today and, as I mentioned to Peanut, my entire lower body is stiff and sore as hell but I was determined to put a good session in and workout some of my frusturation from work. Regardless, I was planning on doing a more width-oriented Back routine along with hard and heavy delts, so here we go...

Back

Wide-Grip Pullups
    Set #1 - Bodyweight x 15 reps
    Set #2 - Bodyweight x 12 reps
    Set #3 - Bodyweight x 10 reps
    Set #4 - Bodyweight x 8 reps
    Set #5 - Bodyweight x 5 reps
    ...50 total reps!

Behind The Neck Pulldowns
    ...the stack is numbered from 1-25 so I assume they are in increments of 10 pounds but I'm not sure because it felt heavier than that...
    Set #1 - Setting #15 x 10 reps
    Set #2 - Setting #15 x 10 reps
    Set #3 - Setting #15 x 8 reps
    ...fatigue setting in...
    Set #4 - Setting #12 x 12 reps
    Set #5 - Setting #12 x 10 reps
    ...50 reps total!

...so yeah, I already have 100 reps of pullups/pulldowns in at the start of my workout and the pump was insane

DB Rows

Set #1 - 100 pounds x 12 reps
    Set #2 - 100 pounds x 12 reps
    Set #3 - 100 pounds x 12 reps
    ...my gym needs heavier DB's

Bent Over Rear Delt DB Raises

Set #1 - 30 pounds x 15 reps
    Set #2 - 40 pounds x 12 reps
    Set #3 - 40 pounds x 12 reps

Shoulders
    Seated DB Press
    Set #1 - 70 pounds x 12 reps
    Set #1 - 80 pounds x 10 reps
    Set #1 - 90 pounds x 8 reps
    ...Really, I expect to get more reps next time. I asked a guy in the gym if he could hand me up the dumbell and, to put it nicely, it was the worst fucking handoff I could've asked for. It felt like I exherted more energy fixing my grip than actually pressing. I'll be pressing the 100's within a week or two; trust me.

BB Upright Rows (Medium Grip)

Set #1 - 95 pounds x 12 reps
    Set #1 - 115 pounds x 8 reps

...visits bathroom, spits up briefly, back to work...
    Set #1 - 125 pounds x 8 reps

DB Lateral Raises supersetted with Cable Lateral Raises
    Set #1 - 35 pounds x 8 reps AND #3 setting x 8 reps
    Set #1 - 40 pounds x 8 reps AND #2 setting x 10 reps
    ...once again, the cable station feels heavier than 10 pounds per setting but I'm not sure what the weight would be exactly.

DB Shrugs
    Set #1 - 100 pounds x 12 reps
    Set #2 - 100 pounds x 11 reps
    Set #3 - 100 pounds x 12 reps

Whoooo...I was exhausted after finishing up. I stretched my back and shoulders right before my last set of shrugs and then killed that last set and headed out. Definately inhaled a ton of carbs and protein afterwards and now I'm resting up. Tomorrow I'll be off from training but I have work to look forward to and hopefully it's nothing like it was yesterday. Thanks for reading everyone, take care

• MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      MuscleMecca.com
      Your Muscle Building,
      Power Lifting, Weight Training
      Steroids, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical,
      Bodybuilding Forum

We stand behind our bodybuilding products and assure QUALITY

Page 8 of 65 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858 ... LastLast

collapse Posting Permissions