Hi, is this your first visit to MuscleMecca?
Register
  • The Facebook Platform
Page 9 of 65 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959 ... LastLast
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

damn line u got some great numbers, despite being sore. u didn't let that get to u, great session, ur db presses are hardcore, 90's for 8 damn! u should be able to get the 100's. and u really do need more weight for ur rows, those 100's aren't shit for u! awesome job man, keep it up!

Line - "We Can Rebuild Him"
    YA LLEGO POR QUIEN LLORABAN! I'M BAAAACK!

•   bodybuilding Post Icon
      MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      MuscleMecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Diet, Nutrition and Fitness,
      Steroids, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical,
      Muscle Building Community

Support MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums and Visit Our Muscle Sponsors

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Excellent session. It really pays to be in a proper gym it seems as you seemed to jump right up in lifts and reps and everything! Awesome stuff. Those 100's are as good as done!

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

nice work Line. Your pressing story reminds of something that happened to me a while back. I was doing seated BB military and back then I went w/ a thumbless grip. The guy gives me a lift off and he went out too far. I could feel the bar slowly rolling out of my hands but luckily I re-racked it just in time. Then I went to the bathroom and changed my undies.

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

holy mother of all workouts thats one bad ass workout bro you kicked ass man,really impressive it sounds like you went to hell and back.very inspiring that 90 pound presses are realy impressive line as well as the shrugs,just a awesome workout man you kicked ass.

Mecca Maniac
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Still no pic's....

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

"Determined to get a good session in and workout some of my frustration from work".

Fuck me Line, most people who I know do that have a wank!! Not you though buddy, Oh no!! You just have to go in, tearing up the place, flipping discs like they're plastic frisbee's! Holy shit, did your mother feed you Kryptonite??

LOL man!!! You are one serious lifter. The volume of work just slaps me around my fat ass and brings it all home to me what I have to achieve. You are without doubt ascending the ladder my friend, rung by difficult rung. Respect to you.

If you go, you grow...if you grow, you show...if you show, you know!

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

holy reps batman!!!!

big volume session line gr8 weight too. and all done in 1hr 20 min very intense bro... lol at goes to bathroom spits up breifly....good work bro your log is definetly becoming one of my favs bro...

hey tell Joe Pa i said whats up

Height
    5'8"
    Weight
    188 pounds
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

MM - Once again I thank you for stopping by the log. Once I get back to my main school (the one I put up pictures of a few pages back) the DBs go up to 130 so that'll hold me for a little while at least! Those 100's are nothing but baby's rattles for me now

Rocky - Thanks, Rock and I still don't feel that this is the proper gym for me but it's definately a step up! As you noted, my strength, reps, and motivation did skyrocket and I expect nothing less than the same jump when I get to my permanent home.

Diesel - LOL yeah man, it's awful when you get a bad lift-off or hand-up. My buddy from High School and I used to be damn good at handing DB's up on heavy sets but I could tell this guy just wasn't familar with it. I certaintly wasn't mad but I was frusturated knowing I could've probably thrown those 90's around and then gone on to put up a couple with the 100's...next time...tomorrow is another day.

BRM - Thanks bro. Getting in there and kicking ass and taking names (or girl's phone numbers ) is what I'm all about when I'm in that gym; nothing else!

Jorn - I need to buy a new cable to connect my camera to my comp but I have a few updated shots (not great but they'll do) when I buy that chord.

Evo - Your respect means a lot to me and I too respect everything you've accomplished in your goals as well. I was pretty blessed with God-given genetics and I do realize that but that's not stopping me from taking the fullest advantage of it.

T.O. - LOL at the Batman comment! I tend to work fast through my sets and since I knew I wasn't doing any big, big lifts (deads, BB rows, etc...) I'd have to step up the volume. I think the volume and speed of my workout is what caused me to get sick but at least it was only a little gagging and spitting up and not a full-fledged puke that would've sent my entire preworkout meal up!

Oh, and if I run into Joe Pa I'll tell him T.O. said hi and take a picture of his confused face.

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Sorry for not catching ur log brother .. but ur still doing it hard .. awesome job man .. that what's all about

Bodybuilding is the one sport that holds all other sports on its shoulders .. Because size Matters

Quote Originally Posted by xtweak05
    Your what this sport is all about Q
    I'm very thankful for this comment man

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Shitload of reps man, awesome session keep it up bro.

you gonna get judged!!!!!!!

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

100 reps after two movements is just insane. Making your back WIDE with those pullups man thats good shit.
    That Db Press of yours is insane, soon you wont even have enough weight to do that movement either. Be repping 100x15 reps, that would be some hardcore shit man, hitting those shoulders hard man and back hard as hell too man. All in 80 minutes if mighty impressive, nothing but hardcore in here

The biggest difference between you and me is you're you, and I'm me. I always win. Sorry bro.

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

I like the db shoulder presses some good weight aim for the 100's its good to have short term goals to keep you motivated

Height
    5'8"
    Weight
    188 pounds
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Q - I've gotta hit it hard if I'm going to catch you some day haha!

Rob - Thanks, I was tired as shit about halfway through but didn't want to sell myself short. Thanks for the comment man.

Tweak - Hell yeah man, I'll definately be outgrowing this gym by next summer when I take classes there again. I know a few girls that work there so I'll see if I can petition them to get bigger dumbbells (and a fucking squat rack!!)

FF - Exactly, just beat yourself one day at a time and you'll gradually improve. Thanks for posting bro.

Sorry for the lack of updates the past few days guys but two days ago (Friday) I went across four states on a moving job and returned late (it was my day off anyways). I planned on doing chest/arms yesterday (Saturday) but worked a 15.5 hour day where I was seriously busting my ass the entire time carrying furniture and boxes everywhere (the good news is the family had a hot daughter who I'm now in contact with). I'm tired and sore getting up today but still plan on hittin' up a hard ass chest and arm session sometime this afternoon or in the evening. Sorry to everyone for not getting around to your logs the past few days, hopefully I won't have too many more 15 hour days next week.

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Great work Line, good weights in there. Shame you don't know how much you pull in pulldowns. It would be interesting for me

I wonder why you do 5 sets on first to exercices and then 2-3 in some of the rest.

Keep up this EXCELLENT work, Line!

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by Line
    (the good news is the family had a hot daughter who I'm now in contact with).
    oh yeah baby,my man line doin what he does best

Mecca Maniac
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by Line
    I know a few girls that work there

(the good news is the family had a hot daughter who I'm now in contact with).
    Pic's?

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

WOOOW Line! Thats an insane amount of reps man, i KNOW your sore! Great wrok bud! I always say this bc its true, i love seeing upright rows in a shouldaz workout bro!
    Kep it up!
    AND

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Line, your shoulder routine was just brutal. The volume was insane as well, you're a strong dude. Keep it up bro, look foward to seeing those 100's on DB shoulder press!

"Lazy hands make a man poor, but diligent hands bring him wealth." Proverbs 10:4

Dieting down from 200 lbs.

Week One

Currently 200 lbs.
    Weight loss to date: ? lbs.

• MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      MuscleMecca.com
      Your Muscle Building,
      Power Lifting, Weight Training
      Steroids, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical,
      Bodybuilding Forum

We stand behind our bodybuilding products and assure QUALITY