Your first visit?
Register

Page 2 of 243 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast
Results 19 to 36 of 4359
  1. #19
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation CaptainCharisma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    1,303
    shite...in that case which one would be better to watch with a chick...im thinking pirates cause i can look more manly than Orlando Bloom but not more manly than Superman....





    •   bodybuilding Post Icon
      MuscleMecca Sponsors

      MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      musclemecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Diet, Nutrition and Fitness,
      Supplements, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical, Competition
      Muscle Building Community
        
      Support MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums and Visit Our Muscle Sponsors

  2. #20
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation Clint's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Virginia
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    11,345
    with a chick? probably Pirates of Carribean, they love Johnny Depp and would prefer to see that anyway.

    Its over 2 hours long, good luck with that


    The biggest difference between you and me is you're you, and I'm me. I always win. Sorry bro.


  3. #21
    ............ bodybuilding reputation
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    14,026
    Quote Originally Posted by MexicanMuscle
    never seen that, is it any good?

    Its a good movie, its pretty intense and with some really messed up parts.


    Please visit our forum sponsors


  4. #22
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation CaptainCharisma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    1,303
    Quote Originally Posted by Tweak
    with a chick? probably Pirates of Carribean, they love Johnny Depp and would prefer to see that anyway.

    Its over 2 hours long, good luck with that
    2 hours...what are we gonna do after the first 10 mins, lol




  5. #23
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation Clint's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Virginia
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    11,345
    put your unit into the popcorn tub...let the good times begin




  6. #24
    ............ bodybuilding reputation
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    14,026
    Quote Originally Posted by Tweak
    put your unit into the popcorn tub...let the good times begin

    lol, what the hell man? has anyone actually even tried that?




  7. #25
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation Clint's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Virginia
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    11,345
    Quote Originally Posted by Pain
    lol, what the hell man? has anyone actually even tried that?






  8. #26
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation CaptainCharisma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    1,303





  9. #27
    Chaos reigns. bodybuilding reputation Line's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Weight
    188 pounds
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    9,852
    Quote Originally Posted by Tweak
    but Forrest Gump is the greatest movie ever
    Stop saying that!



    Like I said, it was at best the third best movie nominated for the 1995 Best Picture




  10. #28
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation Flex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    6,519
    I would see Pirates > Superman Returns, although I havn't seen Pirates yet.




  11. #29
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation MexicanMuscle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    965
    yeah superman returns sucks, pirates is decent!


    YA LLEGO POR QUIEN LLORABAN! I'M BAAAACK!


  12. #30
    Chaos reigns. bodybuilding reputation Line's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Weight
    188 pounds
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    9,852
    Quote Originally Posted by Flex
    I would see Pirates > Superman Returns, although I havn't seen Pirates yet.
    I gave the first Pirates a bad review despite everyone loving it and it seems that it took the rest of the world's critics a mere 4.5 hours of total footage before they realized it wasn't any good too




  13. #31
    Chaos reigns. bodybuilding reputation Line's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Weight
    188 pounds
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    9,852
    I saw the following movies sitting on top of my desktop and though to myself, "Wow! These seven movies represent a higher-quality random sampling than anyone else here could offer":

    Rear Window
    Se7en
    Wag the Dog
    Paths of Glory
    Barry Lyndon
    As Good as it Gets
    Good Night and Good Luck


    Done being an elitist prick for now. That is all




  14. #32
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation TJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    1,499
    Quote Originally Posted by Line
    I saw the following movies sitting on top of my desktop and though to myself, "Wow! These seven movies represent a higher-quality random sampling than anyone else here could offer":

    Rear Window
    Se7en
    Wag the Dog
    Paths of Glory
    Barry Lyndon
    As Good as it Gets
    Good Night and Good Luck


    Done being an elitist prick for now. That is all
    What the? I've only heard of Se7en on your list...I'm surprised you don't have Casablanca.




  15. #33
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation MexicanMuscle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    965
    Quote Originally Posted by Diesel
    What the? I've only heard of Se7en on your list...I'm surprised you don't have Casablanca.

    same here!




  16. #34
    Chaos reigns. bodybuilding reputation Line's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Weight
    188 pounds
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    9,852
    Quote Originally Posted by Diesel
    What the? I've only heard of Se7en on your list...I'm surprised you don't have Casablanca.
    Me not having Casablanca?! Are you kidding?! LOL



    Those are just the movies that were randomly sitting on top of my DVD player at the time, I have like 150 movies on DVD now...and that collection is growing by the week




  17. #35
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation MexicanMuscle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    965
    Quote Originally Posted by Line
    Me not having Casablanca?! Are you kidding?! LOL



    Those are just the movies that were randomly sitting on top of my DVD player at the time, I have like 150 movies on DVD now...and that collection is growing by the week
    hell yeah, awesome collection!




  18. #36
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation Mango's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    863
    dunno if its been asked yet


    anyone seen that you me and dupree movie yet?


    Bodybuilding happens in a gym where an individual pits his strength and will against resistance to create a bigger and/or better version of his physical self.
    5'6"
    162lbs. (11-17-06 )
    Weight Gained as of 10-3-06:
    14 pounds from 148.
    New Masterdrol helped me gain 9 pounds in 13 days so far.




    • MuscleMecca Sponsors

      MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      musclemecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Powerlifting, Weight Training
      Supplements, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical,
      Bodybuilding Forum

        

         Steroidify

      Napsgear

      MusclePay




 

 
Page 2 of 243 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast

collapse Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
By agreeing to the above you are also agreeing to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Statement.