Your first visit?
Register

Page 242 of 243 FirstFirst ... 142192232238239240241242243 LastLast
Results 4,339 to 4,356 of 4359
    TalkAdmin/MuscleMecca bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation TalkAdmin's Avatar
    Weight
    175lbs
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Re: Official Film Discussion and Last Movie You Watched

Suits is awesome. I love The Walking Dead too! There are many good shows now! I love some of the stuff on BBC America too like Ripper Street and Top Gear.

Any of you guys have Netflix? There are some great series there now too!

•   bodybuilding Post Icon
      MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      musclemecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Diet, Nutrition and Fitness,
      Supplements, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical, Competition
      Muscle Building Community

Support MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums and Visit Our Muscle Sponsors

TalkAdmin/MuscleMecca bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation TalkAdmin's Avatar
    Weight
    175lbs
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Anyone have an hbo go log in they want to share with me?

Member bodybuilding reputation
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Anybody see nightcrawler, I f**ken loved it. It was like Taxi driver or some edgy shit like that. Gyllenhall was badass in it, kinda travis bikel -De Nero esque.
    It's about a guy who is obsesed with making money and becomeing a great business man and he decides to get into taping murder victoms etc for the news stations. Yeah though i really recomened it

MuscleMecca Sponsors
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation Mountain-Man's Avatar
    Weight
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Night crawler was good a smart movie very entertaining

Junior Member bodybuilding reputation
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

The last film I watched was V for Vendetta. However, the newest film I watched that I enjoyed was Nightcrawler on Netflix. I think another poster mentioned it above. Great acting job by Jake Gyllenhall.

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

The last movie I watched was PAUL BLART: MALL COP 2, and I desperately wish it wasn't because I'll never get those two hours of my life back. I mean, I dunno, maybe you have to have seen the original BLART to "get" the sequel... but I kind of doubt it. And I like Kevin James. I've been wanting to see HERE COMES THE BOOM since it came out. Maybe that's the answer. I need to see James in something good to erase (or at least push aside) the memory of the turd I sat through the other day.

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Watched O BROTHER, WHERE ART THOU? earlier, and I've gotta say, I liked it better this time than I have previously. This was my third time seeing it and for whatever reasons, I wasn't crazy about it the first two times. I mean, the very time I saw it I was a teenager so I think it just went over my head. The second time, I dunno. Maybe it was my mood. But tonight the whole thing fell into place, and the magic of Coen Bros. dialogue / humor really sunk in. I realize I'm late to the party, but damn did I enjoy this film, and recommend it highly.

Junior Member bodybuilding reputation kadri's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

I think the last movie I wached was Robin Hood.

MuscleMecca God
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation KaiGold's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Last night I watched don't breathe.

The musclemecca bodybuilding news guy

Junior Member bodybuilding reputation kadri's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Batman vs Superman last. Very disappointed. Just plain boring. First time Zack Snyder has failed me.

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

I just watched Master and Commander about 2 hours ago and it was quite a nice movie. Though it's a bit old since it was released around 2003 I think.

Mecca Maniac bodybuilding reputation Kakashi2020's Avatar
    Weight
    187lbs
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

I watched Daddy's Home 1 and 2 last night and it was good, I made a lot of popcorn and spent the night laughing with this 2 movies. With Will Ferrel and Mark Wahlberg on the lead, you can't make a mistake with this movie.

Mecca Maniac bodybuilding reputation NoviceNinja's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

I watched Transcendence yesterday who stars Johnny Depp. The movie is all about two leading computer scientists work toward their goal of Technological Singularity, as a radical anti-technology organization fights to prevent them from creating a world where computers can transcend the abilities of the human brain. It's mind-boggling but a good watch.

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Yesterday, I started watching Dark Water (2002) and I have to be honest, I had to stop halfway because the film was so depressing with it's themes of broken families. I picked it up again where I left off today and by the end, I felt broken. Guess this means that I won't be giving the film repeat viewings any time soon or ever.

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

The last movie I watched was The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, a very funny movie indeed, I recommend also the series.

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation Charlie's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

I'm watching The Expanse right now on Amazon. I'm on season 4. Best series I've watched in a long time.

I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation Push50's Avatar
    Weight
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

I just finished season 9 of the Walking Dead and I am starting the First Season of Jericho. Kind of into the end of days type of scene.. The rate the world is currently going we may not be to far from it. Its a good thing I have my gym and Muscle MECCA to take my mind off of it.

Weight
    175lbs
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by Push50 View Post
    I just finished season 9 of the Walking Dead and I am starting the First Season of Jericho. Kind of into the end of days type of scene.. The rate the world is currently going we may not be to far from it. Its a good thing I have my gym and Muscle MECCA to take my mind off of it.
    The Walking Dead was really great for the first couple seasons. They were the best!

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

• MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      musclemecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Powerlifting, Weight Training
      Supplements, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical,
      Bodybuilding Forum

Steroidify

Napsgear

MusclePay

Page 242 of 243 FirstFirst ... 142192232238239240241242243 LastLast