Height
    5'8"
    Weight
    188 pounds
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Thanks for the explination to my question

Good exercise choices and good weight. Be a man and put 200 on the bar and hit that shit hard though! It doesn't have to be for 8 reps or anything, just get your body used to using more and more weight. You got it in you bro!

•   bodybuilding Post Icon
      MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      MuscleMecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Diet, Nutrition and Fitness,
      Steroids, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical, Competition
      Muscle Building Community

Support MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums and Visit Our Muscle Sponsors

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Chest/Tris! Pretty decent session, nothing special. Ive done cardio for the past 4 days straight, and I can tell by my strength. Its increasing slowly again.

CHEST

INCLINE DB PRESS: 40x12, 50x12, 60x8F, 55x7F (no dropset, what the hell...)
    FLAT DB PRESS: 50x10, 45x12, 45x12, 45x12
    BODYWEIGHTED DIPS: BWx6, BWx6, BWx5F, BWx4F (dipped pretty deep on all of these)

TRICEPS

HAMMER STRENGTH SEATED DIPS: 90x12, 200x8 (sorry Siege, that was some hard shit), 110x12, 130x12
    OVERHEAD DB EXTENSION (One Arm): 20x12, 20x12, 20x12

ABS

CARDIO

ELLIPTICAL: 17 mins. - 250 calories (still sucked cause my legs were sore)

Thats it folks. Tomorrow is my day off. See you for Back/Bis. Thanx for viewing my log!

Paulies Log of Pure Domination

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

what do you mean you can tell youve done cardio the last 4 days because your strength is slowly increasing? I'm confused, re explain yourself ahhhh!!!

the weight is definetely getting better though I can tell, 60x8 isnt bad at all Paul you should be proud of that. Now if only your legs strength would catch up to the rest of your bodies. Finally you did some dips, good job Paul, were you leaning forward? I really hope you were, you still got 8 reps on those seated dip machine and thats not bad, and its not hard dammit! its LIGHTWEIGHT!!! I thought you were going to figure something else out to replace those overhead rope extensions too? Try hitting some skullcrushers Paul, I will not yell at you this session because it was a good one, even the cardio was good, good job Paul.

Sorry I didnt go Go-Karting, I kinda didnt feel like it too much and needed to put gas in my tank rather than spend it on Go-Karting right now.

The biggest difference between you and me is you're you, and I'm me. I always win. Sorry bro.

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

good session paul! great work on the dips!

YA LLEGO POR QUIEN LLORABAN! I'M BAAAACK!

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by Tweak
    what do you mean you can tell youve done cardio the last 4 days because your strength is slowly increasing? I'm confused, re explain yourself ahhhh!!!

the weight is definetely getting better though I can tell, 60x8 isnt bad at all Paul you should be proud of that. Now if only your legs strength would catch up to the rest of your bodies. Finally you did some dips, good job Paul, were you leaning forward? I really hope you were, you still got 8 reps on those seated dip machine and thats not bad, and its not hard dammit! its LIGHTWEIGHT!!! I thought you were going to figure something else out to replace those overhead rope extensions too? Try hitting some skullcrushers Paul, I will not yell at you this session because it was a good one, even the cardio was good, good job Paul.

Sorry I didnt go Go-Karting, I kinda didnt feel like it too much and needed to put gas in my tank rather than spend it on Go-Karting right now.

I dont know what I was trying to say about my strength going up slowly and 4 days of cardio blah blah blah. nevermind. I was leaning forward on the dips so it hits my chest really well, and yes that seated dip was deffinately LIGHWEIGHT! I dominated it, although it felt like my entire skeleton was going to colapse inside of me. lol. And if you can read, I did OVERHEAD DUMBELL EXTENSIONS. 20lbsx12 reps on with each arm. I will try some skullcrushers next time. The cardio was better than yesterday, I pushed a bit harder as well.

I didnt go go-karting either, I was at work until 10. I think in two weeks, we need to have another back/bis workout and another shoulders workout. Then you can be there while I dominate and achieve my goals. When do you think my order will come in, I need protein powder bad. But I did buy some cottage cheese tonight, yummmm! Well, see ya later!

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

well i checked the shipping status and it says it hasnt even shipped yet, I dont know whats going on. Its really pissing me off because my ZMA came pretty fast so I'll keep you updated.

Yes we can workout on those days in a couple weeks, so I can witness the goals and get some more videos, sounds good.

The biggest difference between you and me is you're you, and I'm me. I always win. Sorry bro.

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Nice session Paulie, you numbers are good bro. Good work on the cardio too, 4 days straight is most admirable.

If you go, you grow...if you grow, you show...if you show, you know!

Height
    5'8"
    Weight
    188 pounds
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Good session and good exercise selection (which is really half the battle)! You must've had a great pump going from heavy incline to high-rep flat presses. Keep at it buddy!

Mecca V.I.P.
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Yeah buddy, nice work on your chest 4 sure! Doing dips in last position of your chest workout is simply hardcore. That should blow up your chest.

Cardio 4 times a week? You should be getting resistance mate. Congratz!

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

good workout Paulie you should try and go karting its great fun

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by FOOTBALL FAN
    good workout Paulie you should try and go karting its great fun
    Go-Karting is awesome. I actually do it quite often, all my friends enjoy it.

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Back/Bis! This session was supposed to be yesterday, but my job was hounding me to come into work after school...so I was like whatever, ok. I can use the money and the good thing is, I made a deal with my boss. If I work for her I get next wednesday off so I can see Nonpoint in concert. Anybody know who they are, they're pretty awesome.

BACK (No Deads, hopefully me and Tweak do that Sunday)

BENT BB ROW: 135x12, 155x12, 185x10, 195x10 (lightweight!)
    HAMMER STRENGTH LOW ROW: 140x12, 160x12, 180x10, 200x10
    T-BAR ROW: 45x12, 55x12, 65x10, 75x10

BICEPS

STANDING BB CURL: 65x12, 75x12, 85x10 <ds> 45x12
    STANDING ALT. DB CURL: 30x12, 35x10, 40x10 <ds> 20x15

CARDIO

ELLIPTICAL: 20 mins. - 334 calories P.B
    SEATED BIKE: 10 mins. - 95 calories

TIME - 30 minutes
    TOTAL CAL. - 429 calories

Delts tomorrow! Later.

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

great session paul! no deadz, well ok as long as u do them on sunday!lol u got some great numbers in bro, those bb rows are looking awesome!

YA LLEGO POR QUIEN LLORABAN! I'M BAAAACK!

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Hey brother .. sorry for not following ur log .. i've been busy these days u know .. but awesome stuff u've got there .. as i know u were rushing with scholl and stuff like that .. and despite all that u go to the gym and train hard .. keep it like that my man .. awesome

Bodybuilding is the one sport that holds all other sports on its shoulders .. Because size Matters

Quote Originally Posted by xtweak05
    Your what this sport is all about Q
    I'm very thankful for this comment man

Mecca V.I.P.
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

That bb curl looks awesome!!! High weights in all movements, good to see you can get to the concert. Enjoy it!

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Yea we'll hit deads on Sunday, we'll do those first. I dont know how well I'm going to do with them but dont doubt that your going to be working your ass off with them. I expect to see 225 for 10 easy reps Paul.

Your biceps are getting stronger, the BB Curl is looking good. A year from now I wouldnt doubt if you could be curling 135x10, now that would be insane. Your BB Row is coming around as well, soon I want to see 225x10 on that as well. Good job with the cardio as well, your pushing yourself and thats good, thats what I like to see Paul. You should be getting results from the cardio pretty quick too since you dont exactly eat that bad, you stick with this cardio 4+ times a week for the next 3 weeks and you'll have your abs, plus with a little tweaking of your diet, lower the carbs a little and you'd finally have your goal. I say this week lower them a little.

I'll see you tomorrow, when do you get off work, I wanna get in the Y around 4 that way we dont exactly have to rush so we can get all our movements in. Were gonna be doing "Deads, Bench Press, Power Shrugs, Hang Pulls" and there you have it. Big day ahead of us, get ready.

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Another superb session Paulie, your BB rows and low rows are looking very impressive mate. Killer work on the biceps too, nice to see the dropsets really taking it outta those guns.

Powerful cardio too...429 cals in 30mins is excellent work. Your doing all the right things Paulie, I can only envisage good things for you.

Let's see something special with those deads tomorrow mate. Get muthafucking angry with that bar mate. Don't let the SOB beat you. You have the strength, you have the power, you own that fucking bar!!! GO TO WAR BABY!!!!

If you go, you grow...if you grow, you show...if you show, you know!

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by Project Evo
    Another superb session Paulie, your BB rows and low rows are looking very impressive mate. Killer work on the biceps too, nice to see the dropsets really taking it outta those guns.

Powerful cardio too...429 cals in 30mins is excellent work. Your doing all the right things Paulie, I can only envisage good things for you.

Let's see something special with those deads tomorrow mate. Get muthafucking angry with that bar mate. Don't let the SOB beat you. You have the strength, you have the power, you own that fucking bar!!! GO TO WAR BABY!!!!
    to get him pumped I'll punch him in the face

• MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      MuscleMecca.com
      Your Muscle Building,
      Power Lifting, Weight Training
      Steroids, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical,
      Bodybuilding Forum

We stand behind our bodybuilding products and assure QUALITY

collapse Posting Permissions