Register
  • The Facebook Platform
Page 28 of 72 FirstFirst ... 1824252627282930313238 ... LastLast
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

you guys are playing football, how come nobody ever tells me things? Like last night Berg called everybody but me, that is gay. Then we wait half hour to be seated and arent even seated, more gay. You better do chest #2.

both of your sessions were good, and that is all I'm going to say. Where are my pictures

The biggest difference between you and me is you're you, and I'm me. I always win. Sorry bro.

•   bodybuilding Post Icon
      MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      MuscleMecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Diet, Nutrition and Fitness,
      Steroids, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical, Competition
      Muscle Building Community

Support MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums and Visit Our Muscle Sponsors

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by Tweak
    you guys are playing football, how come nobody ever tells me things? Like last night Berg called everybody but me, that is gay. Then we wait half hour to be seated and arent even seated, more gay. You better do chest #2.

both of your sessions were good, and that is all I'm going to say. Where are my pictures
    I didnt even play football with Berg. I played with a few people from work, and some other random people. I might do that chest #2 tomorrow. And you will get your picture soon enough. muahahaha.

Paulies Log of Pure Domination

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by Paulie
    BODYWEIGHTED DIPS
    BW x 10
    BW x 10
    BW x 8
    BW x 8
    I know you've got more for those dips! Still, pretty damn good after great close-grips and skull crushers, and the rest of the workout looked awesome too! Biceps are looking really strong. Wish some other people I knew did ab routines...

-glex

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

you better hit your chest hard tomorrow then

I see you lurking in my log....where are my pics

The biggest difference between you and me is you're you, and I'm me. I always win. Sorry bro.

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Here is my Chest #2 from yesterday.

FLAT BB PRESS
    95x10
    115x10
    135x8
    145x8

INCLINE BB PRESS
    95x10
    105x10
    115x8
    115x8

NAUTILUS CHEST PRESS (Pretty decent machine, something new)
    80x10
    110x10
    140x8
    155x6 <ds> 125x8 <ds> 95x6

POWERSHRUGS
    225x10
    245x10
    275x8

NO HANG PULLS (Ran out of time )

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Leg day today. It was kind of a worthless session because my legs were sore from the beginning. Yesterday at work (I work at a grocery store) I had to go outside a pull in some shopping carts, I did that for like 4 hours. Usually im a cashier, but what the hell?! My legs were all sore from that! So I went a little easy today.

QUADS

BACK SQUAT
    135x10
    145x8
    155x6
    155x6

DB LUNGES
    25x10
    25x10
    25x10

HACK SQUAT MACHINE
    90x8
    90x8
    90x8

HAMS

LYING LEG CURL
    95x10
    110x10
    125x10

SLDL
    135x10
    135x10
    135x10

CALVES - 3 Sets

Take a look at my signature. Well in about 3 weeks I gained about 10 lbs and my BF% went up like 3-4 %. Im not bulking either. Do you think I should slow it down a little bit?? Take more time on getting up to 13-14 % ?? Im afraid ive put on more fat than muscle, but I can still see my abs, they are clearly visible still. Tell me your thoughts, thanx.

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

I just saw you the other day Paul, and you still have abs...but I could have told you that was going to happen. You dieted for 1.5 years almost, so your body is finally relaxing. Dont stress too much about it and just play it by mirror. If you can see your abs still its fine. Just take it easy this winter, you know your metabolism is still kinda slow since you dont eat as frequent as you really should. If you want, I can get you these little protein bars, 20g protein and 38g carbs are in them. If I got them for you they would be pretty cheap but I dont know if you could get away with eating those at work.

As for your leg session, I want to see some more volume on them calves! You should go crazy and get like 10 sets in next time, just superset calves with other movements, its much easier to get calves in that way. Thats how I do it, especially since doing that many sets straight of calves can get boring so doing say Bench Press and hitting calves after each set is fine.

I want to see these weights going up already dammit Paul, your off your diet your legs need to start getting strong and make them puppies grow. Push your self harder, I want to see your squat at 225 BEFORE January. Do the damn thing.

This saturday I'm going to get us some sweet food for cincinnatti, get on AIM and I'll give you details and how we can get this stuff worked out. I'm expecting a phone call from Evo Thursday or Friday and he'll tell us where to meet and then we'll mapquest him and everything. This Saturday will be domination.

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Good thinking on the leg day paul.

Better

Bodybuilding happens in a gym where an individual pits his strength and will against resistance to create a bigger and/or better version of his physical self.
    5'6"
    162lbs. (11-17-06 )
    Weight Gained as of 10-3-06:
    14 pounds from 148.
    New Masterdrol helped me gain 9 pounds in 13 days so far.

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Chest and Abs. Great session.

CHEST

FLAT DB PRESS (Domination?! How about some rep points)
    60x6
    70x6
    80x2 (I got these up by myself, pretty damn good)
    70x4 <ds> 50x10

BODYWEIGHTED DIPS
    BW x 10
    BW+10 x 8
    BW+25 x 6
    BW+35 x 4

INCLINE DB PRESS
    40x10
    45x10
    50x10
    55x10

INCLINE CLOSE GRIP DB PRESS (Good pump)
    25x10
    30x10
    30x10
    30x10

ABS - 6 Sets

I was really pleased with getting the 80's up, and by myself. LIke 3-4 weeks ago, I could only do 70x4 by myself, now I can get 2 reps from the 80's. That is my first step of domination to come. Thursday is back/shoulders. Back for thickness, should be awesome. See ya!

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

you know what I find even more impressive. You put on 10lbs almost instantly but yet your dips are still improving each week, that is domination. That is awesome you got the 80s, that is domination right there.

Just outta curiosity, measure yourself tonight...you put on 10lbs pretty quickly and I remember when I stopped dieting I put on a couple inches on my arms and forearms withins a months time, it was crazy.

55s on Incline is pretty sweet too, I bet you should be able to get those up by yourself on Db Shoulder press now easily too

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

you know what I find even more impressive. You put on 10lbs almost instantly but yet your dips are still improving each week, that is domination. That is awesome you got the 80s, that is domination right there.
    Yea I was thinking the same thing while doing dips. I was standing and thinking "wow, Im about 10 lbs heavier and im still improving these dips...what the hell?!"

Quote Quote
    Just outta curiosity, measure yourself tonight...you put on 10lbs pretty quickly and I remember when I stopped dieting I put on a couple inches on my arms and forearms withins a months time, it was crazy.
    I will measure myself. I know my arms have gone up about an inch already, and my forearms a little bit. I cant believe I put on that much weight, and I still have abs. I really dont think im 10-12% BF.

Quote Quote
    55s on Incline is pretty sweet too, I bet you should be able to get those up by yourself on Db Shoulder press now easily too
    Well I hope I can get the 55's up on seated db press. I just gotta knee them up right, thats why I cant even get the 50's up by myself yet.

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Quote
    Well I hope I can get the 55's up on seated db press. I just gotta knee them up right, thats why I cant even get the 50's up by myself yet.

yea I dont know how many times I've showed you, its not hard dammit Paul. If I can knee up the 80s you should be able to knee up the 50lbs

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

yea I dont know how many times I've showed you, its not hard dammit Paul. If I can knee up the 80s you should be able to knee up the 50lbs
    I will get it eventually. Most of the time, I dont position them properly and I try to press them up as soon as I knee them up.

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

I will get it eventually. Most of the time, I dont position them properly and I try to press them up as soon as I knee them up.
    what did I tell you, I told you to knee them up to your shoulders, then press straight up, not hard

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Well I decided to measure myself since I havent before. I measured myself this morning around 9:00. It hasnt been a month yet since ive been dieting and ive already added about an inch to my arms and legs.

Neck: 14"
    Chest: 38" (I really need to bring this up)
    Right Arm: 14" (Grew an inch in about 3 weeks)
    Left Arm: Almost 14"
    Forearms: 11" (Pathetic)
    Waist: 33" (This grew about 2 inches, lol)
    Hips: 35" (This about 1 inch)
    Left Leg: 23"
    Right Leg: 23"
    Left Calve: 15"
    Right Calve: A little more than 15"

Well even though im still kind of small, everything is pretty proportional and I dont have any stand out bodyparts. I will measure myself again probably mid-January, and hopefully these measurements have increased quite a bit. muahahahaha.

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

thats not bad at all Paul

hey...I thought you said you had better calves then me? which explains why my left calve is 16.5 and my right one is 15.5, both are bigger then yours...I win muahaha

The arms and chest will come up, you have the same weak points as I do really.

Your neck, calves, and arms are all almost the same, and that is good symettry. In a few good months you should have 15" guns muahahaha, domination

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

I thought my calves were better than yours. Well im waiting a little while until the rest of my body catches up to my calves, and then I will dominate calves twice a week.

Remember since I was in marching band for 4 years, my calves were 15" even when I started lifting...domination right there.

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

I thought my calves were better than yours. Well im waiting a little while until the rest of my body catches up to my calves, and then I will dominate calves twice a week.

Remember since I was in marching band for 4 years, my calves were 15" even when I started lifting...domination right there.

if they were 15" when you started that means they havent grown any...dont wait for your body to catch up because Calves are hardest part to make grow, you have only been hitting them with 3 sets lately too, you need to be hitting them twice a week 4-10 sets each time...you must demolish your calves

• MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      MuscleMecca.com
      Your Muscle Building,
      Power Lifting, Weight Training
      Steroids, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical,
      Bodybuilding Forum

We stand behind our bodybuilding products and assure QUALITY

collapse Posting Permissions