Your first visit?
Register
  • The Facebook Platform

Page 47 of 72 FirstFirst ... 3743444546474849505157 ... LastLast
Results 829 to 846 of 1288
  1. #829
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation Clint's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Virginia
    Age
    31
    Height
     
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    11,345
    let the domination begin


    The biggest difference between you and me is you're you, and I'm me. I always win. Sorry bro.



    •   bodybuilding Post Icon
      MuscleMecca Sponsors

      MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      MuscleMecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Diet, Nutrition and Fitness,
      Steroids, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical, Competition
      Muscle Building Community

        

      Support MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums and Visit Our Muscle Sponsors



  2. #830
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation Project Evo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Age
    49
    Height
     
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    592
    Good luck with this Paulie. To do full body and cardio like that takes some balls. Grit your teeth and shit in the eye of pain. (Obviously when I say pain, I don't mean Pain...ahem!!)


    If you go, you grow...if you grow, you show...if you show, you know!


  3. #831
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation Paulie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Age
    33
    Height
     
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    2,711
    Full Body Session - March 19th
    - Good session, I kind of like the full body workout. And my cardio was excellent, im very pleased with it And Im going to have to adjust some of my routine because of my lower back, and I need to be cautious with it and let it heel. Im also thinking about doing a few sets of hyper extensions. I dont know if the pain is a muscle pain or a nerve pain... im kind of thinking its a pain in my nervous system. Oh and I did my HIIT with my sister up on the track, we both kind of motivated ourselves.

    Hammer Strength Leg Press
    180x8
    240x7
    270x6

    Lying Leg Curl
    95x8
    110x8
    125x8

    Bench Press
    135x8
    135x8
    135x8

    Assisted Chins
    Setting #5 x 8
    Setting #5 x 8
    Setting #5 x 8

    Bodyweighted Dips
    BW x 6
    BW x 6
    BW x 6

    Side Raises
    25x8
    25x8
    25x8

    BB Row (this was also difficult to do cause of my back )
    135x8
    135x8
    135x8

    Spider Curls
    65x8
    75x8
    75x8

    Abs - 3 Sets

    Calves - 3 Sets

    Protein shake, only like 20 grams, ive run out of protein powder


    Cardio
    Stair Stepper - 15 mins. - Grade: A
    HIIT - 8 laps (1 mile) - 8 sprints, 8 walks ..... best cardio yet

    Story Time: While I was doing Spider Curls, I didnt have clips on the last set... so I tried to bring the EZ bar back up over the arm rest and put it back on the rack but the bar tilted to one side and both 10lb plates fell off and rumbled on the floor.... then the other side tilted and those 10lb plates fell off and hit the plate rack and made alot of noise. This one old lady comes peaking around the corner, she came out of nowhere and was looking around to see what happended, then she continued to walk back in the free weight area to see what was going on. All I could do was just laugh the entire time




  4. #832
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation Project Evo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Age
    49
    Height
     
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    592
    Great workout Paulie and great story at the end LOL!! Well on the way to eternal greatness my friend. You gotta be in shape in July buddy. Evo's coming to Fort Wayne bigger and a whole lot badder.




  5. #833
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation Basebodyfitnesspaul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Age
    29
    Height
     
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    239
    Good Full body session there m8. Good story too , old lady, in the free weight area? Those two just don't mix .

    P.s. Cheers for using my comment in your sig bud




  6. #834
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation Maxmonzter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Age
    34
    Height
     
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    2,484
    nice session bro. in how many secs do you run the 100m?




  7. #835
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation Clint's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Virginia
    Age
    31
    Height
     
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    11,345
    I think your starting to use the back as an excuse not to do Squats and Deadlifts. Why? because if your back was so sore you would not be able to run on the track Remember me limping off the field when we use to play football and I was barely running at all, so I think I may have just caught you...shame on you Paul, shame

    next time do squats and deadlifts, drop the leg press and leg curls

    overal it was a descent session though, I'm looking forward to doing the full body workout tomorrow. Nice cardio as well, Amy was out running you I bet




  8. #836
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation Paulie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Age
    33
    Height
     
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    2,711
    Quote Originally Posted by Tweak
    I think your starting to use the back as an excuse not to do Squats and Deadlifts. Why? because if your back was so sore you would not be able to run on the track Remember me limping off the field when we use to play football and I was barely running at all, so I think I may have just caught you...shame on you Paul, shame

    next time do squats and deadlifts, drop the leg press and leg curls

    overal it was a descent session though, I'm looking forward to doing the full body workout tomorrow. Nice cardio as well, Amy was out running you I bet
    Im seriously afraid to do Squats and Deadlifts. If I do it, it will be very light. Dammit, just because my back wasnt as sore as yours doesnt mean I can still do squats and deadlifts, but now if I dont do it, you will just call me a pussy... so I guess i have no choice but to do it.

    But I did barbell row today and I couldnt bend down far enough to do it properly. And doing that and going heavy on the leg press messed with my back. By the time I got home I WAS limping around.

    Actually, when I first started to sprint, Amy couldnt keep at all. After we did our sprint, she was like "Wow you really did mean sprint"

    domination




  9. #837
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation Clint's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Virginia
    Age
    31
    Height
     
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    11,345
    Quote Originally Posted by Paulie
    Im seriously afraid to do Squats and Deadlifts. If I do it, it will be very light. Dammit, just because my back wasnt as sore as yours doesnt mean I can still do squats and deadlifts, but now if I dont do it, you will just call me a pussy... so I guess i have no choice but to do it.

    Actually, when I first started to sprint, Amy couldnt keep at all. After we did our sprint, she was like "Wow you really did mean sprint"

    domination

    kinda like when we say "lets go to steak n shake and get something to eat" then an hour later its like "man Paul, we just meant a shake not 3 whole shakes with a burger and fries "




  10. #838
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation Paulie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Age
    33
    Height
     
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    2,711
    Quote Originally Posted by Tweak
    kinda like when we say "lets go to steak n shake and get something to eat" then an hour later its like "man Paul, we just meant a shake not 3 whole shakes with a burger and fries "
    You mean that huge chicken salad I get sometimes. LOL, the sauces on those things are so fatning, but its so delicious.




  11. #839
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation Paulie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Age
    33
    Height
     
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    2,711
    Quote Originally Posted by Max-ot_Mass
    nice session bro. in how many secs do you run the 100m?
    I have no idea, never timed it. Thanx for stopping by.




  12. #840
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation Clint's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Virginia
    Age
    31
    Height
     
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    11,345
    what flavors of whey did you want?

    6lbs of Chocolate?
    1lb of Vanilla?
    1.3lbs of Optimum Nutritions Unflavored

    that would come out to just under 54 bucks for all of that




  13. #841
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation Paulie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Age
    33
    Height
     
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    2,711
    Quote Originally Posted by Tweak
    what flavors of whey did you want?

    6lbs of Chocolate?
    1lb of Vanilla?
    1.3lbs of Optimum Nutritions Unflavored

    that would come out to just under 54 bucks for all of that
    Yea thats fine. Is that a good deal?? If i get that, then ill have to deffiantely make the protein pancakes or else it would just be stupid to get that.




  14. #842
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation Clint's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Virginia
    Age
    31
    Height
     
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    11,345
    Quote Originally Posted by Paulie
    Yea thats fine. Is that a good deal?? If i get that, then ill have to deffiantely make the protein pancakes or else it would just be stupid to get that.

    it would be really stupid if you got unflavored and vanilla and didn't make any real food

    Well the regular Price for the items is

    Chocolate Whey 6lbs - 45.99; my discount = 32.19
    Vanilla Whey 1lbs - 12.99 but its BOGO so 6.50; my discount = 4.54
    Optimum Nutrition Unflavored 1.3lbs - 19.99; my discount = 13.99

    add 6% tax and just under 54 bucks.




  15. #843
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation Paulie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Age
    33
    Height
     
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    2,711
    Quote Originally Posted by Tweak
    it would be really stupid if you got unflavored and vanilla and didn't make any real food

    Well the regular Price for the items is

    Chocolate Whey 6lbs - 45.99; my discount = 34.19
    Vanilla Whey 1lbs - 12.99 but its BOGO so 6.50; my discount = 4.54
    Optimum Nutrition Unflavored 1.3lbs - 19.99; my discount = 13.99

    add 6% tax and just under 54 bucks.
    Ok just get that. Plus it will be easier for me to get protein if I need it because im paying my own bills, and I dont get bills every week, but before I was paying my dad every week... and that sucked, it was like half my paycheck.




  16. #844
    Diet cat says no spoon 4u bodybuilding reputation Glex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Ohio
    Age
    33
    Height
     
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    2,235
    Quote Originally Posted by Tweak
    kinda like when we say "lets go to steak n shake and get something to eat" then an hour later its like "man Paul, we just meant a shake not 3 whole shakes with a burger and fries "
    Is that it? Pansies.


    -glex


  17. #845
    Chaos reigns. bodybuilding reputation Line's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Age
    33
    Height
    5'8"
    Weight
    188 pounds
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    9,852
    I was wondering if you were still updating this thing or if it has just became a gossip column


    Backtracking a page, I saw the full body session and everything looks good. I take it your back was bothering you too much to do squats which I guess is acceptable but hopefully you'll heal up soon and bust some out.




  18. #846
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation Paulie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Age
    33
    Height
     
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    2,711
    Quote Originally Posted by Line
    I was wondering if you were still updating this thing or if it has just became a gossip column


    Backtracking a page, I saw the full body session and everything looks good. I take it your back was bothering you too much to do squats which I guess is acceptable but hopefully you'll heal up soon and bust some out.
    I injured my back almost 2 months ago on Deads. It still gives me problems when I train legs, but thats the only time. Im afraid to do squats and deads, and anything requiring me to bend down. Tweak will call me a pussy anyway if I dont do squats or deads next time. I dont even know what to do.






    • MuscleMecca Sponsors

      MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      MuscleMecca.com
      Your Muscle Building,
      Power Lifting, Weight Training
      Steroids, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical,
      Bodybuilding Forum

        

        
         We stand behind our bodybuilding products and assure QUALITY






 

 

collapse Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
By agreeing to the above you are also agreeing to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Statement.