Your first visit?
Register
  • The Facebook Platform

Page 58 of 72 FirstFirst ... 84854555657585960616268 ... LastLast
Results 1,027 to 1,044 of 1288
  1. #1027
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation Clint's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Virginia
    Age
    31
    Height
     
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    11,345
    Quote Originally Posted by Paulie
    I did, im impressed with your incline DB press.... when we trained at the Y that one night you were flat pressing the 70's and I actually thought you were struggling a little.

    because if you remember correctly I was pausing at the bottom

    I can still hit the 90s on Flat, only 5 or 6 reps, but oh well...sacrifices must be made


    The biggest difference between you and me is you're you, and I'm me. I always win. Sorry bro.



    •   bodybuilding Post Icon
      MuscleMecca Sponsors

      MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      MuscleMecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Diet, Nutrition and Fitness,
      Steroids, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical, Competition
      Muscle Building Community

        

      Support MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums and Visit Our Muscle Sponsors



  2. #1028
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation Paulie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Age
    33
    Height
     
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    2,711
    Quote Originally Posted by Tweak
    because if you remember correctly I was pausing at the bottom

    I can still hit the 90s on Flat, only 5 or 6 reps, but oh well...sacrifices must be made
    Oh I guess I wasnt paying attention.

    Domination.




  3. #1029
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation Rocky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Height
     
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    11,449
    Glad you're still sticking at it. Hope you do start posting a little more in depth. Get the weights and reps in here hopefully it'll inspire you to improve when you're putting it down for all to see!




  4. #1030
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation Paulie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Age
    33
    Height
     
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    2,711
    I just hit some cardio today after work. Not as long as I was planning on doing, but I got out of work about 10 minutes late and I had to eat something before the cardio. Well here it was.

    Elliptical
    15 mins. - 255 calories burned

    Tomorrow ill post up my session and put the weight and reps in there. Im not going to do it everytime because Im not really trying to make any strength gains right now, just maintaining right now.




  5. #1031
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation Clint's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Virginia
    Age
    31
    Height
     
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    11,345
    whats the point of 15 minutes?

    seriously?

    very unsatisfactory, you should probably start putting effort forth in your cardio sessions or your going to stay fat for years.

    why'd you have to eat something before? always finding excuses




  6. #1032
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation Paulie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Age
    33
    Height
     
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    2,711
    15 minutes is better than nothing. I didnt get home from work until 5:20

    i came home and ate a cup of oats or that 15 minutes would have sucked ass, i would have been to doing cardio without eating for over 5 hours.




  7. #1033
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation Clint's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Virginia
    Age
    31
    Height
     
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    11,345
    Quote Originally Posted by Paulie
    15 minutes is better than nothing. I didnt get home from work until 5:20

    i came home and ate a cup of oats or that 15 minutes would have sucked ass, i would have been to doing cardio without eating for over 5 hours.
    your point?


    always an excuse




  8. #1034
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation Paulie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Age
    33
    Height
     
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    2,711
    Quote Originally Posted by Tweak
    your point?


    always an excuse
    Ill show you domination this entire week. Tomorrow morning will be domination, just you wait. You think my cardio sessions and training sessions are getting worse just because I dont post numbers or anything... ill show you tomorrow.




  9. #1035
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation Clint's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Virginia
    Age
    31
    Height
     
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    11,345
    Quote Originally Posted by Paulie
    Ill show you domination this entire week. Tomorrow morning will be domination, just you wait. You think my cardio sessions and training sessions are getting worse just because I dont post numbers or anything... ill show you tomorrow.

    tomorrow morning? you mean evening, because theres not a chance in hell that youll actually wake up earlier enough to do cardio then be at work at 8:30 Or don't you work?

    your training sessions seem worse because the numbers that you do post seem to be getting worse and the amount of effort you put forth seems less as well

    try harder




  10. #1036
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation Banshee20's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Age
    37
    Height
     
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    1,222
    You guys kill me, I swear to God...you are a million times worse than a married couple. You should just tie the knot and save on your taxes.

    I have to say, I agree with Paulie on this one...15 minutes is better than nothing at all. Im sure you will have more energy tomorrow! Keep up the good work buddy.

    Banshee




  11. #1037
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation Paulie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Age
    33
    Height
     
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    2,711
    Quote Originally Posted by Banshee20
    You guys kill me, I swear to God...you are a million times worse than a married couple. You should just tie the knot and save on your taxes.

    I have to say, I agree with Paulie on this one...15 minutes is better than nothing at all. Im sure you will have more energy tomorrow! Keep up the good work buddy.

    Banshee
    Thanx Banshee. You are a sweetie. I never can please Tweak, its like impossible. So im done trying and im going to do my own thing, and if he dont like it, thats fine.




  12. #1038
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation Clint's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Virginia
    Age
    31
    Height
     
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    11,345
    you want at north wood tonight? sure you do, in a couple hours of course




  13. #1039
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation Paulie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Age
    33
    Height
     
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    2,711
    Quote Originally Posted by Tweak
    you want at north wood tonight? sure you do, in a couple hours of course
    maybe if i get my cooking done and im training tonight.




  14. #1040
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation Clint's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Virginia
    Age
    31
    Height
     
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    11,345
    Quote Originally Posted by Paulie
    maybe if i get my cooking done and im training tonight.

    oh right, I forgot about the training, nevermind then. I thought it was Tuesday for a brief second






  15. #1041
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation Paulie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Age
    33
    Height
     
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    2,711
    Quote Originally Posted by Tweak
    oh right, I forgot about the training, nevermind then. I thought it was Tuesday for a brief second

    Dang see what happens when you sit at home all day.

    I lost 4 lbs this past week. Hopefully that keeps you a little happy.




  16. #1042
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation Maxmonzter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Age
    34
    Height
     
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    2,484
    good job paul on loosing 4lbs




  17. #1043
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation Clint's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Virginia
    Age
    31
    Height
     
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    11,345
    May 11 and 12...be sure to ask for those days off, this week. Seriously.

    thats when were going to the dunes, so be sure to ask THIS WEEK for those days off




  18. #1044
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation Paulie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Age
    33
    Height
     
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    2,711
    Quote Originally Posted by Tweak
    May 11 and 12...be sure to ask for those days off, this week. Seriously.

    thats when were going to the dunes, so be sure to ask THIS WEEK for those days off
    You act like ill forget to do it or something






    • MuscleMecca Sponsors

      MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      MuscleMecca.com
      Your Muscle Building,
      Power Lifting, Weight Training
      Steroids, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical,
      Bodybuilding Forum

        

        
         We stand behind our bodybuilding products and assure QUALITY






 

 

collapse Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
By agreeing to the above you are also agreeing to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Statement.