• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Paulies Log of Pure Domination

Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Well this is my log continued, but obviously is version 2.Better (if you know what I mean).

Back/Bis. Lifted with Tweak at his gym, it was an awesome session!

BACK

BENT BB ROW: 135x12, 155x12, 145x10, 155x10 <ds> 115x12 <ds> 95x12
CAMSTAR LAT PULLDOWN: 165x12, 180x12, 195x8F, 180x10 <ds> 135x10
HAMMER STRENGTH LAT ROW (Weight Per Side): 90x12, 115x10, 125x10, 135x10 (3 plates baby!)

BICEPS

21's: 45x21, 45x21, 50x21
HAMMER CURLS: 25x10, 30x10, 35x10

I was whooped! But excellent session, tweak crushed me quite a bit, but thats fine, im progressing like I should. Delts tomorrow with tweak at my gym, see ya then! :hello:

MexicanMuscle

MexicanMuscle

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
good job paulie, good to see your log here! great session, nice numbers!

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
that was an excellent session indeed Paul. Tomorrow we shall crush delts like no other muahhaha. 3:00 were training, I'll probably call you before then.

3 plates a side on rowing was good, and next week I want to see the BB Row at 185

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Three plates on the hammer rows are awesome that late in the workout! You looking to add thickness/mass bro or are we cutting it up for summer right now? Either way, everyone wants to be stronger so I'm sure that's a goal too and it looks like you're picking good back exercises to do it...just add deadlifts too :2:

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
he usually does deadlifts, not this workout though, bastard...he had to be at work shortly after wer worked out

Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Line said:
Three plates on the hammer rows are awesome that late in the workout! You looking to add thickness/mass bro or are we cutting it up for summer right now? Either way, everyone wants to be stronger so I'm sure that's a goal too and it looks like you're picking good back exercises to do it...just add deadlifts too :2:

Im cutting right now. Actually, im not even lean enough yet to start gaining mass, so Im cutting until the end of summer. Thanx for your comment, as Tweak, usually I do Deads, but not this time. I might do deads on saturday, and maybe some other random exercises.

P.S. - Were you are member at the Dungeon?! If you changed your name, I dont remember you, or what was your name at the dungeon. Sorry, I just dont know you yet.

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Paulie said:
P.S. - Were you are member at the Dungeon?! If you changed your name, I dont remember you, or what was your name at the dungeon. Sorry, I just dont know you yet.
I posted under "Lineski" at the dungeon...most of my posts were long, analytical ones that made people of inferior debating skills like idiots :hello:

Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ohh Lineski! lol. You were the one that was like "what the hell are you talking about?!?" Because I posted that one about big ron, good times. See ya around the boards!

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Paulie said:
Ohh Lineski! lol. You were the one that was like "what the hell are you talking about?!?" Because I posted that one about big ron, good times. See ya around the boards!
LOL Yeah, I mean I belittle people a lot but it's all in good fun. Glad to have you over here despite you being a Cutler guy...can't win 'em all I guess...or if you're Jay I guess you can't win at all :gheyfight:

Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Line said:
LOL Yeah, I mean I belittle people a lot but it's all in good fun. Glad to have you over here despite you being a Cutler guy...can't win 'em all I guess...or if you're Jay I guess you can't win at all :gheyfight:

LOL! You are a funny guy, that made me laugh. Jay will win sometime...I mean this years Olympia, just admit it. Ronnie cant hog all those Sandows.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Project Evo

Project Evo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Awesome show of strength as always Paulie. Great work on the lat rows.

Be seeing ya.

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Line said:
:yarly:

LOL line!

Hey paulie your lookin good bro! Paulie n tweak.hardcore all the way!Nice work bro keep it up!
AND

Q80_Musclehed

Q80_Musclehed

hey paul .. awesome to see ur log here .. train hard .. i'm sure u do man :)

Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Delts baby! Me and Tweak trained together again, at my gym. Superb session!

DELTS

SEATED DB PRESS: 45x10, 50x10, 55x10, 55x10 P.B
MILITARY PRESS: 105x12, 115x12, 125x10, 125x10
UPRIGHT BB ROW: 65x12, 75x12, 85x10, 95x10
SIDE RAISES: 20x12, 25x10, 30x10
REV. PEC DEC: 80x12, 100x10, 110x10

SOME AB WORK

TRAPS

DB SHRUGS: 50x12, 55x12, 60x12

This session was really good, im extremely happy about the seated db press. The military press isnt to bad either. Hell, the upright row was good for me cause I usually do upright cable row. lol. Anyway, great session...I dominated Tweak once again today.

Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
My Diet. Im glad I waited until now to post it, otherwise it would be sitting over at the dungeon right now.

I know I have absoultely ZERO variety, but its all cheap...

MEAL #1(Morning)
1 Cup of Oats
1 Banana
1 Protein Shake

CARBS: 65 g.
PROTEIN: 60 g.

MEAL #2(Before Workout)
1 Cup of Oats
1 Glass of Skim Milk

CARBS: 66 g.
PROTEIN: 13 g.

MEAL #3(Post-Workout)
1 Cup of Egg Whites Mixed w/ 1 Can of Tuna
1 Cups of Oats
1 Banana
Vegies and Fruits

CARBS: 87 g.
PROTEIN: 66 g.

MEAL #4(Before Sleep)
1 Cup of Egg Whites Mixed w/ 1 Can of Tuna
1 Cup of Oats

CARBS: 58 g.
PROTEIN: 66 g.

TOTAL CARBS: 275 g.
TOTAL PROTEIN: 205 g.

MexicanMuscle

MexicanMuscle

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
well good session, paulie, nice solid numbers for good reps, your diet looks good, i really can't criticize or give good suggestions, since i still have a good bit to learn about diet, but looks good from what i already have learned.

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Glad to see you made the transition from upright cable rows to barbell rows; way to stick with the hardcore basics! And big props on hitting your personal best on DB presses. Next session I better see another "PB" next to DB presses again...and the session after that...and the session after that too :weightlifter:

Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Line said:
Glad to see you made the transition from upright cable rows to barbell rows; way to stick with the hardcore basics! And big props on hitting your personal best on DB presses. Next session I better see another "PB" next to DB presses again...and the session after that...and the session after that too :weightlifter:

LOL, damnit! This means ill need a spotter for the next 3 delt sessions, and ill need help getting the Db's up on every rep! But ill do it for you Line. And yes, PB felt great.

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
NOW TAHTS A SHOULDAZ SESSION!
Basic exercises, heavy weight, god reps bro!
Great job thats what i like to see out a u!
Keep it up!
AND