Hi, is this your first visit to MuscleMecca?
Register
  • The Facebook Platform
Page 25 of 131 FirstFirst ... 152122232425262728293575125 ... LastLast
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by tim290280
    Instead:
    What does Tim do when not posting on MM?

1) Tim has a very nice girl in his life that has certain needs, not least of which is hugging.

6) Tim is a TV junkie. He has to find stuff to have on the TV while he plays guitar.
    Good on ya and good luck, mate.

-glex

•   bodybuilding Post Icon
      MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      MuscleMecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Diet, Nutrition and Fitness,
      Steroids, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical,
      Muscle Building Community

Support MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums and Visit Our Muscle Sponsors

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Rocky: Yes. Don't you enjoy special hugs with the missus? It's much better than when they want you to stop watching the footy and do some chores.

Glex: Yep guitar and girl. What more could a man want? I'm trying to offload my Epi 7-string Flying V and my first electric so that I can buy a Smartwood Les Paul Studio (failing that I'll bump up to a Studio Plus that has cooler finishes). As for the girl..... well she wants something sparkly for her finger.

special hugs

That's the word I was looking for!

BTW quality choice of guitar. I tried to get some time playing mine again hte other day but the kids kept wanting to "help" play it.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky
    That's the word I was looking for!

BTW quality choice of guitar. I tried to get some time playing mine again hte other day but the kids kept wanting to "help" play it.
    lots of them

]Kyokushin Karate Record 5-0....MMA Record 2-0
    United States Marine Corps.......helping enemies of America die for their countries since 1775
    U.S.M.C - 2004-????
    L. Corporal(LCPL) Suarez
    Scout Sniper-GYSGT-LCPL1

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

hey Tim, just checkin in.. nice log bro.

Disclaimer: This is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way, shape, or form encourage use nor condone the use of any illegal substances or the use of legal substances in an illegal manner. The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes and shall not take the place of qualified medical advice and should not be construed as an endorsement or recommendation for any illegal activity.

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

7-string, eh? Last time I tried playing one of those I had only been playing for about a year or two...whoops Good call on the Les Paul of either variety.

My girl wants something shiny too.

-glex

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Rocky: I just get an image of dozens of kids running around with mud on their hands trying to slap the guitar. Thats why you need a man's room. Sort of like a games room, except the TV is designed for optimal football watching, it has a comfy recliner directly in front of said same, it has your home gym, guitars and amps (the bigger and blacker the better!!), and of course all the music that is designed to raise test levels. This room is strictly off limits to anyone other than men and strippers.

Natureboy: I'm sure Rocky didn't abduct kids from schools to have them annoy him whilst playing guitar.

Serb: Thanks. I try to keep it interesting...... when I actually get a chance.

Glex: Yeh the 7-string really is a teenage malcontents instrument of choice. It screams heavy and depressed. Either that or jazz/thrash virtuoso! I find the extra string easy enough to handle but I just don't use it that much. Being on a V I tend to think it has passed the angry adolescent phase and is not versitile enough.

I like the Smartwood LP, as they are sustainably harvested, and have that nice natural finish, plus I bought my brother a LP and they were the best sounding guitars by far. Though I've read that the modern LP's tend to vary a bit in quality so I have to play them to find one I like, hence the fall back of a Studio plus.

As for the shiny things; I tried to give her a fishing lure and it made her sulk. I guess I'll have to find a months wages to blow on something she won't even wear (she doesn't like jewelery, but wants a ring! Go figure!). Are you going to take her shopping for one, or surprise her?

Todays Session:
    Today was acoustic day

Warmup:
    A maj pentatonic scale
    A min pentatonic scale
    E min scale
    E maj scale
    Jangly open chord changes

Work sets:
    Here Comes the Sun - Beatles
    Take a Picture - Filter
    Random riffing
    Outside Woman Blues - Cream (although was done by someone else first...)
    Babe I'm Gonna Leave You - Led Zepplin
    Tangerine - Led Zepplin
    Random noodling
    Patience - GnR
    Gone - Tea Party

It was a good session, though had to trim my fingernails again so that my fretting hand could play properly. Nothing too complicated in there as I felt mellow. Tomorrow I'll wail on my electric.

guitar hero???

]Kyokushin Karate Record 5-0....MMA Record 2-0
    United States Marine Corps.......helping enemies of America die for their countries since 1775
    U.S.M.C - 2004-????
    L. Corporal(LCPL) Suarez
    Scout Sniper-GYSGT-LCPL1

The training shift is awesome here, Tim; your list killed me as well.

No Stairway

Stand or fall, but choose.

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Nice training day. My set for the night included Norwegian Wood, Friend of the Devil, Knockin' on Heaven's Door, various Tenacious D songs, Put Your Lights On, House of the Rising Sun, and Hotel California.

I think I'm going to take her sister shopping for the ring and surprise her later. I think they'd both like that.

-glex

No Steve Vai or Joe Satriani?
    And where are the Phrygian modes?

Nice session!

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Natureboy: Guitar hero? I hope you don't mean the game and rather are complimenting me!!!

Eric: I don't have a set list, but I do have some favs that come out regularly. Stairway is one of those songs that every kid plays in the guitar store, so its best to know it and not play it! I keep forgetting the second part of the solo though.....

Glex: I think Kielbosa Sausage has to be a must know on guitar!! Yet to learn Norwegian Wood. Also a big fan of "Wish You Were Here" by Pink Floyd. Plus a few exotic things like "The Badger" by the Tea Party.

Rocky: Only know two Satriani songs, and only parts of them at best! Too much guitar wank involved with those guys. I mean who can be bothered getting the wammy bar so precise to get that bouncing effect happening on the phrase in "Surfing with the Alien"? (something that always comes out muddy when I try!)

Okai onto the legs session:

Warmup:
    Standard Tim stuff where I spend 15-20mins pissing about doing hip, knee and preporatory stuff before getting to working sets.

Work sets:
    Squats
    132.5x3
    112.5x8
    132.5x2
    112.5x5

SLDL
    115x3
    95x8
    115x3
    95x8

Dynamic lunge
    60x6
    60x6

Hammy curl (altered dorsiflexion of foot on descent)
    19x8
    19x8

Forgot to do calves again. And as Evil points out it shows in my physique! They are half and inch smaller than my upper arm (should be roughly the same).

Then went to quizz night, got drunk, and came second. We bombed in the final two rounds after leading all night. Still got a swag of stuff as the top 3 got the same prize packages.

Nice session good sir Like the up and down weight in each set. My calves suck too. Fair do's on the guitar front. I'm guilty of wanking I'm afraid when it comes to lead.

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

are those kg's or lbs?

Disclaimer: This is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way, shape, or form encourage use nor condone the use of any illegal substances or the use of legal substances in an illegal manner. The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes and shall not take the place of qualified medical advice and should not be construed as an endorsement or recommendation for any illegal activity.

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Rocky: It is hard to do the up and down, especially the secong round. The set of three is probably ~5RM, but by the second time its a 2RM!!

Serb: I wouldn't be posting them if they were pounds!!! Kilos all the way (so 132.5 = 295, 112.5 = 248, 115 = 254, 95 = 210, 60 = 132)

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Glex's secret for big calves: be fat for a few years then grow a foot in height

-glex

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Great session Tim. I see your wave loading. Never tried it but i might give it a go. Dunno if your formiliar with the 1-6 method by poliqiun. Thats the kind of program i might gonna use next time.

liberation trough self brutalization, real men don't fear pain and thus can't be controlled.

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Serb: I wouldn't be posting them if they were pounds!!! Kilos all the way (so 132.5 = 295, 112.5 = 248, 115 = 254, 95 = 210, 60 = 132)
    ok thats a big relief.. cause i wanna gonna make fun of you if they were listed as LBS lol

• MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      MuscleMecca.com
      Your Muscle Building,
      Power Lifting, Weight Training
      Steroids, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical,
      Bodybuilding Forum

We stand behind our bodybuilding products and assure QUALITY

collapse Posting Permissions