Register

Page 6 of 159 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656106 ... LastLast
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation Johnny Bravo's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by jornT
    I know, that's why you asked Ironslave to do the dirty work right?

Don't answer that, because I need to stay ontopic otherwise it would be against the forum rules.
    LOL What dirty work? I tried to explain it to you but you didn't listen because you where far to busy being arrogant and telling me to do my homework and telling me how lucky I am that you actually took off time to tell me my training was gay, and even more backed it up with another post!! And even after all that you where wrong?? That's pretty funny to me and everyone likes to see a wise ass being Pwned.
    The way you act on the board is pathetic and really brings a bad vibe to it.
    And besides Ironslave seems to be the only one you actually listen to.

Get Ripped, Get Laid.

•   bodybuilding Post Icon
      MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      musclemecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Diet, Nutrition and Fitness,
      Supplements, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical, Competition
      Muscle Building Community

Support MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums and Visit Our Muscle Sponsors

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation Ironslave's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

This whole log is one "Dear John" letter gone horribly wrong.

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by Ironslave
    This whole log is one "Dear John" letter gone horribly wrong.
    LOL STFU with the John thing

Mecca Maniac bodybuilding reputation
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Bravo
    And besides Ironslave seems to be the only one you actually listen to.
    I thought we wouldn't go oddtopic in your logg, but you had to call me wrong (in bold) again.

I listen to logic, so usually I listen to Ironslave. But in this case he just come her to defend you not to post things thta make sense. I don't drop out of a debate because it's Ironslave if that's what you guys hoped.

I let a friend of my take the test today, and I didn't tell him anything before. Just to do half ROM reps nonstop first to complete failure. He hit 11. The set AFTER (which should make it even harder) I let him to full ROM and lockout taking 3 deep breaths in this position and het got 14 reps this way.

No you're gonna probably say but this is wrong in my tes this...whatever, good for you, do non stop pressure reps than, whatever works.

And the funny things is, I didn't even come here to debate, I like your training style way more than most members BJB, that's why this is one of the few loggs that I follow. But you had to whine about the gay part and wanted to be right which obviously is more important than learning something news. Bodybuilders are traditionalist, that's why 95% still does split training in the first place.

I hope your training goes well BJB, I really do, but I'm not gonna bother helping (hmmm didn't help you just posted gay ) again, since I'm nothing but a wannabe know it all.

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation Ironslave's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

BS Jorn, it biomechanically does not make sence at all, you will not rest on a bench press. You could be totally making shit up about your friend, and still like i said in my theory, work is force X distance, if you go through a longer range of motion, you create more work, because the load isnt changing during a bench. I'm banning you for a day, because you're getting on everyones nerves.

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by jornT
    I thought we wouldn't go oddtopic in your logg, but you had to call me wrong (in bold) again.

I listen to logic, so usually I listen to Ironslave. But in this case he just come her to defend you not to post things thta make sense. I don't drop out of a debate because it's Ironslave if that's what you guys hoped.

I let a friend of my take the test today, and I didn't tell him anything before. Just to do half ROM reps nonstop first to complete failure. He hit 11. The set AFTER (which should make it even harder) I let him to full ROM and lockout taking 3 deep breaths in this position and het got 14 reps this way.

No you're gonna probably say but this is wrong in my tes this...whatever, good for you, do non stop pressure reps than, whatever works.

And the funny things is, I didn't even come here to debate, I like your training style way more than most members BJB, that's why this is one of the few loggs that I follow. But you had to whine about the gay part and wanted to be right which obviously is more important than learning something news. Bodybuilders are traditionalist, that's why 95% still does split training in the first place.

I hope your training goes well BJB, I really do, but I'm not gonna bother helping (hmmm didn't help you just posted gay ) again, since I'm nothing but a wannabe know it all.

The only thing I asked you to do was not to say something is gay only because it's a very disrespectful way of talking to someone.
    You can't get respect if you talk like that and even though I know (at least I hope) that you only wanna help people, you won't win anything with the attitude you have. This is not some kind of conspiracy against you but have brought this on to yourself, and if that behaviour doesn't stop you'll be banned and this isn't exactly new to you.

But you had to whine about the gay part and wanted to be right which obviously is more important than learning something news.
    That makes no sense at all.

And this proves what exactly?

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation Clint's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

I definetely missed one hell of a leg session JB, sorry about that. Those squats are fantastic along with the front squats. Triceps are hella strong too with those closegrips, excellent job man.

I had to go back 2 pages just to find YESTERDAYS session lol.

The biggest difference between you and me is you're you, and I'm me. I always win. Sorry bro.

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by Tweak
    I definetely missed one hell of a leg session JB, sorry about that. Those squats are fantastic along with the front squats. Triceps are hella strong too with those closegrips, excellent job man.

I had to go back 2 pages just to find YESTERDAYS session lol.
    Don't really think my legworksouts are all that. Just something that has to be done But Breathing Squats have grown on me and I actually like doing them now.

Todays workout

Pull-ups:
    15*bw
    10*bw
    10*bw

Bent over bb rows: Are getting a bit tired of this excercise..
    10*60kg
    10*100kg
    6*140kg
    6*140kg

Lying incline 2 arm db rows:
    10*24,5kg
    8*32kg
    10*32kg
    10*32kg

Cable Rows: Used a different machine than usual at it seemed a alot heavier.
    8*80kg
    10*80kg
    10*75kg
    16*60kg

Bb. Shrugs:
    14*60kg
    12*100kg
    12*120kg

Alternate db. curls:
    12*16kg
    10*20kg
    7*22kg

Bb. curls:
    10*37kg
    6*47kg
    8*47kg
    7*47kg

Db. Hammercurls:
    10*22,5kg
    6*25kg
    6*25kg

Bb. Preacher curls:
    10*27kg
    6*32kg
    6*32kg
    7*32kg

Dragonflags:
    6 reps

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation MexicanMuscle's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

great session bravo, those numbers are looking big. u really worked the back and biceps today man, bet u got a good pump. those pullups are awesome man.

YA LLEGO POR QUIEN LLORABAN! I'M BAAAACK!

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by MexicanMuscle
    great session bravo, those numbers are looking big. u really worked the back and biceps today man, bet u got a good pump. those pullups are awesome man.
    Thanx.. the pullups (and dips) are getting boring because I don't have a dip-belt yet so I can't make myself heavy enough just to do 6-8 reps. .. on the other hand I COULD start eating some more

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

the BB Rows are just outta this world! BB Shrugs are heavy too! What are dragon flys btw? Dude great session as always JB, you always give it your all

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by Tweak
    the BB Rows are just outta this world! BB Shrugs are heavy too! What are dragon flys btw? Dude great session as always JB, you always give it your all
    Dragon flags can be seen here

http://www.dragondoor.com/images/v90.rm

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation philosopher's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Bravo
    Dragon flags can be seen here

http://www.dragondoor.com/images/v90.rm

Wtf... never saw that one before. Looks like a very hars excersise.

liberation trough self brutalization, real men don't fear pain and thus can't be controlled.

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

those things Rocky does in Rocky IV!!!!!! HOLY CRAP IVE TRIED THOSE THEY TAKE HELL CORE STRENGTH!

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by philosopher
    Wtf... never saw that one before. Looks like a very hars excersise.
    It's a very hardcore excercise. Dragon flags is by far the toughest excercise I've ever done.

Full Contact Twists is another great one.

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation Peanut!!'s Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

lol you're getting a bit sick of rowing 140 kg!! man i wish i were doing that.
    and your curls are pretty good too man

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation Robcardu's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Heavy session José Bravo, youre one strong guy man, those Dragon flags look freaking crazy, if i try it i know i'd shit on my pants.

you gonna get judged!!!!!!!

sigpic67283 1

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by Peanut!!
    lol you're getting a bit sick of rowing 140 kg!! man i wish i were doing that.
    and your curls are pretty good too man
    LOL it's not the weight I'm tired off but the excercise.. I think I'm gonna choose another row excercise the next couple of weeks.

Heavy session Jos? Bravo, youre one strong guy man, those Dragon flags look freaking crazy, if i try it i know i'd shit on my pants.
    Haha last time i did Dragon Flags I had DOMS in my abs an hour later

• MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      musclemecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Powerlifting, Weight Training
      Supplements, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical,
      Bodybuilding Forum

Steroidify

Napsgear

MusclePay

Page 6 of 159 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656106 ... LastLast