• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

DCuts85 Supplement Info Thread

DCuts85

DCuts85

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
So I know about all the Hype in Magazines. I thought I woudl start a thread to maybe answer some questions about specific Brand Name Products, or Supplements in general. So I hope this thread to be a success. Ask away.

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Awesome man! Thanks so much bro!

D

danimalmax22

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
how about milk thistle? when is it necessary, when is it not? any good brands? etc

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hey mayne, i take de Controlled Labs Glycerglow with one scoop of HPLC Creatine and mix it in Pure water.

I drink sips before i work out and durring

And i get pumps like a effinf water ballooon

pretzeL

pretzeL

I would like to ask about Animal M-stak and flavones in general. Are they really worth it? Hope you get the time to write a few lines since i am sure questions will start swarming :) ty and i appreciate your effort IMMENSLY!!! to make a thread answering all our questions

DCuts85

DCuts85

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
danimalmax22 said:
how about milk thistle? when is it necessary, when is it not? any good brands? etc

Great anti-oxidiant and liver-aid. i would reco it in all BB'ers diets. However, i would really recommended it during any pro-testosterone (Legal or illegal).

Milk Thistle, Hawthorne Berry, Cq10, and Red Yeast Rice, great anti-oxidiant stack. Also, any brand will do, make sure its pure though, some times supps will say 1200 mgs or somthing, but in the facts it will say 60% pure....meaning your only getting 60% of 1200 mgs...

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
CWUTrainer said:
Great anti-oxidiant and liver-aid. i would reco it in all BB'ers diets. However, i would really recommended it during any pro-testosterone (Legal or illegal).

Milk Thistle, Hawthorne Berry, Cq10, and Red Yeast Rice, great anti-oxidiant stack.

Bookmarks this post, and eat a huge hanful of spinache:D

DCuts85

DCuts85

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
pretzeL said:
I would like to ask about Animal M-stak and flavones in general. Are they really worth it? Hope you get the time to write a few lines since i am sure questions will start swarming :) ty and i appreciate your effort IMMENSLY!!! to make a thread answering all our questions

Serving Size: 1 Pak
Servings Per Container: 21

Amount Per Serving:

Vitamin C: 50 mg
(as ascorbic acid)
Vitamin B6: 10 mg
(as pyridoxine HCl)
Calcium: 150 mg
(as calcium phosphate)
Magnesium: 100 mg
(as magnesium oxide)
Zinc: 30 mg
(as zinc picolinate)

Natural Flavone Complex:
5-Methyl-7Methoxyisoflavone: 100 mg
7-Isopropoxyisoflavone: 100 mg
20-Hydroxyecdysone: 100 mg

Growth Hormone (hGH) Secretagogues:
L-Arginine Pyroglutamate: 2.5 g
L-Ornithine Alpha-Ketoglutarate: 1.3 g
Lysine: 1.2 g
(as lysine HCl)
Taurine: 750 mg
(as L-taurine)
Leucine: 100 mg
(as L-leucine)
Isoleucine: 50 mg
(as L-isoleucine)
Valine: 50 mg
(as L-valine)

Luteinizing Hormone (LH) Boosters:
Tribulus Extract: 250 mg
(29% steroidal saponins)
Acetyl-L-Carnitine (ALC): 250 mg
Carnitine: 50 mg
(as L-carnitine)

Anti-Aromatase Inhibitors:
5,7-Dihydroxyflavone: 100 mg
Kudzu Extract: 150 mg

DHT Blockers:
Saw Palmetto Extract: 200 mg
Beta Sitosterol: 250 mg
Pygeum Extract: 50 mg

Insuline Potentiators:
Alpha Lipoic Acid: 10 mg
Chromium Picolinate: 100 mcg

Metabolic Energy Complex:
Guarana Extract: 500 mg
(22% caffeine)
Bitter Orange Extract: 400 mg
(4% synephrine)
Cordyceps Extract: 100 mg
(7% cordyceptic acid)

Liver Detoxifying Complex:
Lysophosphatidylcholine: 50 mg
(from lecithin)
Milk Thistle [seed]: 75 mg

Other Ingredients:
Gelatine, dicalcium phosphate, whey, microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid, magnesium stearate.

Directions:
Take one pak every day for 21 consecutive days. On training days, take pak 45 minutes prior to exercise. On non-training days, take pak in the morning or early afternoon. Cycle product for maxium results: three weeks on and one week off.

Warnings:
This product contains an extremely powerful flavone and phytoecdysterone complex which may greatly boost performance and muscle size. Please consult your physician before using this product. Not for use by pregnant or nursing women. If you are under a physician's care for any reason, please consult your physician prior to use. Reduce or discontinue use if nervousness, tremors, sleeplessness, loss of appetite or nausea occur. Not for use by persons under 18. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

Flavones are basically plant extracts. The words are pretty long and scientific looking, however, in all reality, it is basically a complex of naturally occuring plant extracts. Are they gonna help? maybe more so in some than others, however, they aren't gonna hurt. Is this supp worht it? I always say this..
Supps work well for some more than others. Like Nitrix works great for me but others claim nothing. Try it and see. Let me know. However, there seems to be a great mix of supps in this stak. Looks to have a good mix of lean mass and cutting agents. I have seen it before on shelfs but never really paid much atteention to it. They also have a M-Stak 2 I think. Check that one out.

DCuts85

DCuts85

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
tim290280 said:
I'm thinking about getting raw form powders rather than the standard fare.
http://www.myopure.com.au/About.html

Is this a good avenue or are the companies end products better value than the raw stuff?

Ill tell you what man. This seems like a good route, however, I hope you know what your doing. Some of this stuff taste nasty. Give it a shhot and do mega research. Ill tell you this much, I have been studing nutrition for about 6 years and I wouldn't even try to make my own stuff.....so......best of luck.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ill tell you what man. This seems like a good route, however, I hope you know what your doing. Some of this stuff taste nasty. Give it a shhot and do mega research. Ill tell you this much, I have been studing nutrition for about 6 years and I wouldn't even try to make my own stuff.....so......best of luck.
So basically its going to be hard to swallow :no:

I suppose there is also the fact that most blends have other stuff in them. Considering it has to be bought in bulk makes this a tough decision to make. I'll do some more reading. Cheers CWU.

CJU

CJU

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i'm planning on ordering this http://www.t-nation.com/readTopic.do?id=608834 in a few days. it says not for use for people under 18, and i'm 16, but do i really have anything to worry about? i mean, i used NO explode and thats for 18+, and it's not like my head has exploded....

Project Evo

Project Evo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Just like to chip in and say what a brilliant thread this is. It's helping me out already. Thanks guys.

DCuts85

DCuts85

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
CJU said:
i'm planning on ordering this http://www.t-nation.com/readTopic.do?id=608834 in a few days. it says not for use for people under 18, and i'm 16, but do i really have anything to worry about? i mean, i used NO explode and thats for 18+, and it's not like my head has exploded....

I havent heard of this stuff...give me a day or two to research kay

D

danimalmax22

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
what do u think of liquid creatine?

CJU

CJU

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
CWUTrainer said:
I havent heard of this stuff...give me a day or two to research kay

no sweat, thanks a bunch.

pretzeL

pretzeL

also i'm interested in your opinion about liquid aminos...are they really worth it. Again i can not thank you ebough for taking out of your own time to answer our questions!!! <3

Mango

Mango

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
liquid aminos, if you dont mind my opinion are the best

reason: easier to digest than capsules, and are always higher in mg's than any other form

downside: tastes like shit
upside: same as ^^ , cheap, and alot more effective

for the other person....liquid creatine is fine, but dont waste the money, just stick with the powder, preliquid is more expensive ( i work at GNC i know lol )

i was gonna post all the damn info on milk thistle and hawthorn berry but he got to it first...

hope that helps some too ^

pretzeL

pretzeL

it does help thx a lot mate. thx, will switch a while do liquid aminos see how that goes :)

DCuts85

DCuts85

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
pretzeL said:
also i'm interested in your opinion about liquid aminos...are they really worth it. Again i can not thank you ebough for taking out of your own time to answer our questions!!! <3

Liquid aminos are not worth the money. They will all end up the same. When people talk about digestion rates, if you are to take your aminos in any form, we are talking about minutes of difference between the digestion points.... I would go and find some cheap aminos...See if that helps.