• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Rules For The Steroid Section now Advanced Chemicals

philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Besides the general rules for the main board there are a few extra rules for this section.
Since steroids are illegal to sell, buy or possess in most countries. Some extra rules are needed.

1. Do not ask where to get steroids.

2. NO SOURCE POSTING.

3. No steroid bashing.

If you brake the rules you get your first warning. If you do it again other actions will be used.

Other than the above rules lets make this a great section with lots ans lots of info.

Read The Rules and Disclaimer: https://musclemecca.com/threads/musclemecca-com-disclaimer-and-rules.236598/

Last edited by a moderator:
PUMBA

PUMBA

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Well said Philo, covered it well.

Also guys remember, just like training, there are many different varients with AAS and there is always more then one way. So what I'm getting to, is there is no need to flare up or argue if someone has different view then you or post something contradictory to your experience.

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I always see people writing this shit. What is it?

Last edited by a moderator:
L

lokielovesbunny

I am not sure about it , but I've heard that using steroid in body building has adverse effect on our body. I don't know how true this could be in case of body building all those advance chemicals and tablets should be taken under the strict guidance. Or may be I am thinking without any mean, these advance course or tablets can be necessary for professional build builders .. correct me if I am wrong

Jason_ke

Jason_ke

Using Steroid is just bad and a cowardly move. A true sportsman or woman should build his or her career one brick at a time and avoid short cuts.
I am not sure about it , but I've heard that using steroid in body building has adverse effect on our body. I don't know how true this could be in case of body building all those advance chemicals and tablets should be taken under the strict guidance. Or may be I am thinking without any mean, these advance course or tablets can be necessary for professional build builders .. correct me if I am wrong

I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!

S

SolidSa

Steroids are important tools in bodybuilding and in any other sport. You can use them in your development phase with proper guidance and supervision. Even Messi took Growth Hormone to supplement his physique. How can a footballer using a substance be good and when a bodybuilder using it makes it looks bad? Try to learn how to use them get proper guidance, you can achieve 20 years of growth in about 2 years and still be in perfect health.