Hi, is this your first visit to MuscleMecca?
Register
  • The Facebook Platform
Page 26 of 81 FirstFirst ... 162223242526272829303676 ... LastLast
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

I would have bet the house that as much as i like Randy he was going to lose, but he is the best. What pissed me off was Tim talking about an injury in the ring, fuck him and his injury.

I am untamed, I need a leash
    I am insane, I need a shrink
    I love brain, I need a leech

•   bodybuilding Post Icon
      MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      MuscleMecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Diet, Nutrition and Fitness,
      Steroids, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical,
      Muscle Building Community

Support MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums and Visit Our Muscle Sponsors

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

best gif

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

fuck tim

Bryan

"We Few, We Happy Few, We Band Of Brothers; For Whoever Has Shed His Blood With Me, Shall Be My Brother."

"I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain."

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by bodydropped
    fuck tim
    Randy already did.

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Nick Diaz has tested positive for marijuana following his stunning submission win over Takanori Gomi on Feb. 24, Sherdog.com learned Monday afternoon.

According to Nevada State Athletic Commission executive director Keith Kizer, Diaz is the only mixed martial artist tested on the PRIDE 33 card to return a positive result for a banned substance.

The 23-year-old welterweight from Stockton, Calif. declined to comment on the news. Diaz' manager, Cesar Gracie, offered his support to Diaz while saying he does not condone the use of marijuana.

Diaz captured his PRIDE debut versus Gomi, the Japanese organization's 161-pound champion, in spectacular fashion. Afterwards, it was learned that Diaz had suffered a fractured orbital bone and was medically suspended up to six months. While the NSAC has discretion, suspensions for the use of marijuana have been for a similar period of time.

Quote Originally Posted by fallen
    I would have bet the house that as much as i like Randy he was going to lose, but he is the best. What pissed me off was Tim talking about an injury in the ring, fuck him and his injury.
    Totally agree.. I had Tim winning this.. but Randy was inspirational.. he controlled Tim on the feet which was amazing.. I think it goes to show how good Chucks standup and sprawling is.. Randy had nothing against him in the last fight..

Im not sure, maybe this is a dumb statement

By the way.. that Dana White interview was awsome!!

Real eyes realize real lies

Source: Wrestling Observer

--Dana White said that regarding the broadcast of UFC 70 on 4/21 from Manchester, England into the U.S., that nothing is finalized right now, but it will most likely be on Spike and not HBO.

GASSSSSED!!!!

Meh. Either way, we get MIRKO and BISPING!!!!! HBO's still too busy trying to float the snooze-fest known as boxing

Stand or fall, but choose.

Liddell vs Rampage II will be officially announced sometime this week, most likley early in the week

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainCharisma
    Liddell vs Rampage II will be officially announced sometime this week, most likley early in the week
    I wish Rampage would get one more fight before Chuck just to get him used to the octogon

Well, we do have one UFN between 70&71. If Rampage really wants it, I'm sure Dana would give it to him. That'd give him something like two and a half weeks between fights, but it's Jackson. He's crazy

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

cro crop will dominate ufc...hes the best

You Have to believe that you can, you have to dream, and then live your dreams

Van Damme is in Croatia right now with Cro Cop

Name:  mknjbhgyhu.jpg
Views: 35
Size:  0

looks like Cro Cop hired a secret weapon to prep him for his next fight

Attached Images Attached Images  

heres the accompanying article translated from Croatian:

World Famous kickboxer Mirko Crocop has been sited out on the town with fallen action icon Jean Claude Van Damme in recent weeks. As they saw the sites, discussing kickboxing and film, they stopped to chat with us and shared some future plans and the details of their new relationship.

"Forming a bond"

Apparently Mirko and Van Damme had a mutual acquiatenance, Mirko's manager and long time friend: Zvonimir Lučić, who introduced them after discovering their mutual admiration for each other. Immediately the two hit if off, having a similiar fighting background, fame, and a rare chemistry. They referred to themselves as inseparable since their eyes first met. Mirko appeared to joke, pointing out how much he liked Van Damme's stylish comb over and chiseled quadracep muscles, while Van Damme, admittedly quite intoxicated, responded that "he better mean that."

"A joyous day."

They were also accompanied by a child they recently adopted together, the details on this were not clear due to Van Damme's intoxication, however Mirko beamed and remarked family is everything.

Mirko talked about his upcoming fight in the UFC, and that Jean Claude had been invaluable in helping maintain his spirit and drive while training for a fighter he really didn't see as a worthy opponent.

-"The important thing is that you stay focused," said Crocop, "sometimes I don't feel like training, but now I have Jean Claude to lean on, sometimes his approval is what keeps me going. He's my rock. He never loses his strength."

-Jean Claude added a few more words, but by that time he was barely able to stand, although he seemed very happy as Mirko hefted him onto his broad shoulders and said goodnight.

LOL Mirko is such as asshhole sometimes he sees Gonzaga as like no threat whatsoever...I love Cro Cop

oh and, Cro Cop with Van Damme "inspiring & motivating" him = things that reek of so much awesomeness that they cant even be put into words

Mecca V.I.P.
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

^^ wow.. really homo-erotic

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

that is a whole lot of gayness there and that scares me lol

C'mon Mirko, no need to bat for the other team

Maybe there's something lost in the translation

you guys gotta remember that Cro Cop is European, their a bit more "closer" with each other if you know what i mean, if you watched his first documentary you'll know what i mean, alot of European dudes are very open and all that with each other, its a cultural thing i guess

• MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      MuscleMecca.com
      Your Muscle Building,
      Power Lifting, Weight Training
      Steroids, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical,
      Bodybuilding Forum

We stand behind our bodybuilding products and assure QUALITY

collapse Posting Permissions