Hi, is this your first visit to MuscleMecca?
Register
  • The Facebook Platform
Page 34 of 81 FirstFirst ... 2430313233343536373844 ... LastLast
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

^^

How does weed help you beat Gomi? Either way, I still feel Nick Diaz is a putz; he's just reaping what he's sown

Stand or fall, but choose.

•   bodybuilding Post Icon
      MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      MuscleMecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Diet, Nutrition and Fitness,
      Steroids, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical,
      Muscle Building Community

Support MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums and Visit Our Muscle Sponsors

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Diaz smoking up. Ha! He most of been hit'n the bong with Diego Sanchez! Although I'm not a GSP fan, he earned respect from me last saturday. Class act for sure. Hughes is my boy though and it's time for him to take his belt back. I think Kos and GSP would be interesting. Kos his really improved his stand up by training with DelaHoya. He got a lot of boo's for having a boring fight, but it was a chess match and he won. Smart strategy. He lost to him in the past and there was a lot of pride on the line, so why not play it safe? I woulda done the same.

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by Rob Roy
    Diaz smoking up. Ha! He most of been hit'n the bong with Diego Sanchez! Although I'm not a GSP fan, he earned respect from me last saturday. Class act for sure. Hughes is my boy though and it's time for him to take his belt back. I think Kos and GSP would be interesting. Kos his really improved his stand up by training with DelaHoya. He got a lot of boo's for having a boring fight, but it was a chess match and he won. Smart strategy. He lost to him in the past and there was a lot of pride on the line, so why not play it safe? I woulda done the same.
    you're right... gsp is a classy guy.. most humble guy in mma..

i think it was diego training with Delahoya though... all the same, i agree Kos is turning himself into a more rounded fighter.. but still not very exciting

Real eyes realize real lies

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Love or hate Tito he does get everyone interested in his fights. He done it every fight up to this point and will do it after he beats Rashad. GSP is what a fighter should strive to be. He has it all class and skills. The Diaz deal is crap i understand that he broke a rule but to say that it helped him win is total bullshit. Wandy's pic was funny but to be honest i wish Arona would have won he is one of my favorite fighters in Pride

I am untamed, I need a leash
    I am insane, I need a shrink
    I love brain, I need a leech

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Diaz deserves the suspension just for the fact that he's an idiot.

Everyone knows marijuana shows up on drug tests...so why the hell would you take that risk?

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by Tech
    Diaz deserves the suspension just for the fact that he's an idiot.

Everyone knows marijuana shows up on drug tests...so why the hell would you take that risk?
    true all he had to do was quit a couple months before the fight

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

i think the punishment was stupid as fuck, a $3000 fine, 6 month suspension and a No Contest on a quality win for pot, and yet if you get caught for roids its like a slap on the wrist, i understand that there should be some sort of punishment, but what Diaz got was assanine

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

^^After all the talk they had about how amazing the fight was, the penalty does even leave a disregarder-of-Nick-Diaz like myself scratching his huge melon. I could see test, or some other anabolic for that matter, causing a ruckus; calling it because of weed just seems like they lost something in the japan-english translation

Thiago Alves was slapped with a tiny fine after pounding in Tony's head while on test; where's the comparison? Although if this is all of Nick's little whine-fits coming back to bite him, I won't stand in the way

Mecca V.I.P.
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

I happen to disagree... its a banned substance - so punishment should be severe... you are a professional fucking fighter... quit smoking weed! Its not that hard to give up!

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by fistacuffs
    I happen to disagree... its a banned substance - so punishment should be severe... you are a professional fucking fighter... quit smoking weed! Its not that hard to give up!
    i agree.. its lilegal.. steroids is not

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

See there should be a penalty, but it cant be more severe that what you would get for roids. Roids are MEANT for performance enhancement, if you think weed is going to enhance your performance in anyway, you have never smoked any weed.

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainCharisma
    See there should be a penalty, but it cant be more severe that what you would get for roids. Roids are MEANT for performance enhancement, if you think weed is going to enhance your performance in anyway, you have never smoked any weed.
    Yeah ok.. i know what you're saying.. but its got nothing to do with performance inhancing... it means he's breaking the law..

New topic.. check out this new PPV coming out

[dm]5JIPQ5PjsH8fSaGpW[/dm]

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

that looks like a good ppv if it shows up on the net i will dl it no doubt but i will get the ppv if i have a chance also

Mecca V.I.P.
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Riods should be equally as punished...

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

http://www.prideofficial.com/

Check out the 'LW' grand prix poster... looks awesome!

Azeredo,Hansen,Kawajiri,Aoki,Hughes,Sakurai,Sanche z,Melendez,Ishida,Aurelio,Firmino. (i think)

I'm not sure what weight this is. Hope they add some more guys... namely Gsp,Kos,Sera and BJ.
    This seems too good to be true as there seems to be a mixture of weights

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

its most likely gonna be either a 170 tourney or most likely an international catchweight (160-165??)

and that PRIDE ppv looks beyond awesome, im definatley gonna have to see that

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

So they aired the 'Bad Blood' special concerning the boxing match Tito backed out of with Dana tonight on Spike. It was brilliant on White's part; he was able to showcase the HUGE amount of crap he went through to get it set up, and it beautifully showed how much of a pansy moron Ortiz is. Hearing about it was bad enough, but to see how deluded and pathetic Tito's been concerning the entire thing was insane. The best part was, it was the straight truth, as if Dana would deliver anything else. There were opinions from both of them, but it was backed up with case footage-Dana's training, Tito's training, Dana's efforts to make the contest happen, and Tito running his mouth off and later backing out. He simply didn't show up for the weigh-ins; what kind of third-grade monkey crap is that?

What small shred of respect I may have still had for the self proclaimed 'Bad Boy', who divorced his awesome wife in order to date beef jerky, just died. Ortiz is, has been, and will forever be, a small-minded child in my eyes.

Edit-Oh, and that Pride decade PPV = awesome

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

yeah that show last night was a waste of an hour and a half but i couldn't stop watching it just hoping that Tito would be a man and fight him damn what a bitch

• MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      MuscleMecca.com
      Your Muscle Building,
      Power Lifting, Weight Training
      Steroids, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical,
      Bodybuilding Forum

We stand behind our bodybuilding products and assure QUALITY

collapse Posting Permissions