Hi, is this your first visit to MuscleMecca?
Register
  • The Facebook Platform
Page 43 of 81 FirstFirst ... 3339404142434445464753 ... LastLast
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

I wanna see Brock get beat too but i don't think it will be on ppv here

I am untamed, I need a leash
    I am insane, I need a shrink
    I love brain, I need a leech

•   bodybuilding Post Icon
      MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      MuscleMecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Diet, Nutrition and Fitness,
      Steroids, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical,
      Muscle Building Community

Support MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums and Visit Our Muscle Sponsors

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainCharisma
    Wanderlei vs Chuck is once again a possibilty

http://www.tsn.ca/tsn/news_story/?ID=209012&hubname=

oohh hells ya
    doesn't have te same ring to it now as both have had their ass' handed to them.. shame really..

gotta get shogun amoungst the action.. and even Sokodjou

Real eyes realize real lies

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Did anyone watch WEC and the Tapout shows on VS. channel this past Sun? I got to watch them both and i must say they have some good fights. I just wanted to see what everyone else thought.

that tattoo on his chest looks like a huge dildo

I was right.

Chuck vs. Wanderlei

http://www.kakuto.com/news-217-11.html

Quote Quote
    Chuck Liddell has confirmed in an interview with the Boston Times that his next UFC fight will be against the one and only Wanderlei Silva. UFC president, Dana White, has been trying to set this fight up for quite some time, and with PRIDE now looking to be a subsidary for UFC, can finally do so. Liddell told the newspaper, "It’s going to be a striking battle. Who’s going to hit harder and throw more punches. I think from the things I’ve seen (of him) that’s what it will be."

i told peeps that this would happen, even though its lost most of its luster this will be a great fight

Rampage beats Hendo.

Silva beats Liddell.

Silva beats Rampage.

Crocop runs into the ring, kicks Silva in the head, takes belt, flees to Croatia.

based on his last couple of performances i think Silva is done, Liddell will beat him, and he'll probably get page again and get destroyed again, at which point the real 205 king will arrive...Shogun

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

glad that Chuck vs Wandy is back on and hey when is Shogun making his UFC debute

Wandy's sun is setting; he's already handed the proverbial reins over to Shogun in print a number of times.

On a side note, did anyone watch the Sakuraba/Royce fight? Did the judges? Aparently we were watching two different things; a unanimous nod for Gracie was complete garbage. I had it 2-1 for Sakuraba....seemed like anyone else who cared to comment did too. Politics

Royce's sun set years ago. The fact that they would swing a bogus decision(aside from the obvious financial reasons, of course) just reeks of ignorance to me. Royce was amazing.....up through '94. 2000 was a shining moment for him, but he completely failed to capitalize on it.

Stand or fall, but choose.

3 rounds doesnt do that fight justice, it would have been nice to see them go at it with no time limit again....so that something could actually happen

I just wish Kazushi had the same drive Matt Hughes did against Royce; despite Gracie's tendency to draw out a fight, Matt had none of it. Oh well

Hero's kept Sakuraba fighting way too much as is, and I know it's taken a toll. He's been in the ring once every three months or so for nearly the last two years; that's insane. One man can't carry an organization, not in MMA.

Cro Cop may fight Kongo at UFC 75...i would have rather seen Arlovski vs Cro Cop, but this is still a very kickass looking standup bout

The fact that Kongo seems unwilling/unable to develop anything concerning a ground game pretty much insures that it'll be a good fight. I hope Mirko doesn't look past him like he did with Gonzaga....

Serra and Hughes. Opinions?

i doubt Cro Cop will underestimate again, espicially since Kongo is an accomplished kickboxer

as for Serra/Hughes, i don't see Serra being able to get past Hughes, i don't think it'll be a one sided fight though, i think Hughes will just revert to his wrestling and lay n pray his way to a decision or something simular

I for one didn't see Serra even hanging with Rush though, let alone TKO'ing him in the first round. Rush, Jardine, Salmon, Forrest, Liddell....upsets are nearly commonplace nowadays.

Hughes has decent hands, but they tend to be slow. If Serra does bring his A game, I could see him picking up the duke. He definitely has the motivation in place; he doesn't like Hughes at all, and each fight of his is still a make-or-break contest. He's fighting another slide into obscurity, and that's a good kick in the butt if there ever was one. His BJJ is quite excellent, and as such I doubt Hughes will be able to steal another fight on lay and pray alone as he did with Lytle

have you guys talked about the Tommy Morrison fiasco yet?

I was reading about it on Sherdog. What a fuckin joke. An unsanctioned "MMA" fight on an Indian reservation, and the rules were changed to boxing rules 30 minutes before the fight. And they still aren't sure if Tommy has HIV or not, because he didn't have to take any kind of blood test before the fight.

oh brother.

• MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      MuscleMecca.com
      Your Muscle Building,
      Power Lifting, Weight Training
      Steroids, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical,
      Bodybuilding Forum

We stand behind our bodybuilding products and assure QUALITY

collapse Posting Permissions