Hi, is this your first visit to MuscleMecca?
Register
  • The Facebook Platform
Page 52 of 81 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662 ... LastLast
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by fallen View Post
    I think they are playing it up as a unification bout
    really? cuz from what dana white said when he announced this bout, he was quite clear in stating that it WASNT a unification bout. This obviously makes things much more confusing, and to be honest this whole ufc buying out pride thing has turned into a mess

•   bodybuilding Post Icon
      MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      MuscleMecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Diet, Nutrition and Fitness,
      Steroids, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical,
      Muscle Building Community

Support MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums and Visit Our Muscle Sponsors

its not a unification bout, only Pages title is on the line i believe

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

well i could be wrong i will look it up again

I am untamed, I need a leash
    I am insane, I need a shrink
    I love brain, I need a leech

i remember Dana stating in a conference a while back that it wasn't both titles on the line...actually as far as i know neither title may be on the line, or just one, but both are definatley not on the line

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainCharisma View Post
    i remember Dana stating in a conference a while back that it wasn't both titles on the line...actually as far as i know neither title may be on the line, or just one, but both are definatley not on the line
    It's just Rampage's belt being fought for, I think he will keep it via a hard fought decision, expect blood.

I am what I am and that's all that I am, I'm Popeye the Sailor Man, Woo, Woo.

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by Minchinator View Post
    It's just Rampage's belt being fought for, I think he will keep it via a hard fought decision, expect blood.
    i really can't wait for this fight i think it will be great

it really will be, both guys have so simularly exciting styles, its gonna be a real badass fight

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

guess its 100% official now...the LHW division is gonna be hot for a while now

cool news there!.. finally!!
    hope rampage keeps his title then he can fight wandy again and lose it.. then chuck vs wandy will be all the better

Real eyes realize real lies

Wanderlei Silva interview

Quote Quote
    As I said to you last week, my idea is to make my own team. Coutures gym is near the hotel where I'm here in Las Vagas. Couture invited me to train one day with him, only that. We worked a little on the ground and other things. Couture is a gentleman, hes really a nice guy and he said I could train with him whenever I want, but we never talked about me joining his team.

I received a lot of e-mails lately of fighters that want to join my team, including 2 famous athletes, but i can't say nothing more right now.

Wanderlei also talked about the fight between Napão and Couture. Wandy said that the fight will be close, he like both guys and he thinks it will be 50/50.

Last friday the brazilian signed his contract with Dana White at Zuffa in Las Vegas. " I had a great feeling there after I signed the contract, Dana called all his employers and announced me to them. Dana said that he will put me against the best fighters and if I get good results he will make me famous in USA.

Wanderlei is excited to see his new house, his wife/kid and his personal trainer are already in Florida.

W. Silva also talked about a possible fight against Mauricio Shogun and he didn't wait 2 seconds: "Theres no chance at all. I'm a professional but that is too much. Shogun is my friend and i will never fight him, doesn't matter how many money they offer me. I wont fight him neither anyone from CB. Also Wanderlei said that hes trying to leave CB the better form possible: "I will ask my master to help me to train against Chuck in december. My master is a great person, I hope I can teach my fighters the way my master did to me and I want to make him proud of me. If he didn't tried to make his own team back in the day, there wouldn't exist CB academy, thats what I'm trying to do here, make my own team.
    looks like we'll never see Shogun vs Wandy; shame, i could swear i saw numerous interviews before in which they said they would fight...shame

^^ good post!

Im releived he wont fight shogun.. i hate it when friends fight.. i prefer when theres some sort of mutual hatred between fighters.

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by JS316 View Post
    ^^ good post!

Im releived he wont fight shogun.. i hate it when friends fight.. i prefer when theres some sort of mutual hatred between fighters.
    Great read CC but the only thing about Silva and Shogun never fighting is that would have been a fight for the ages. Although I do like the respect given by Silva to his old team that is real class act

This the only reason I think Page and Hendo are friends.. (dont know for sure) Some of team quest were in the show.. couldn't find the vid.

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

This the only reason I think Page and Hendo are friends.. (dont know for sure) Some of team quest were in the show.. couldn't find the vid.
    lol looks funny i gotta see that

that was an episode of king of queens, good episode

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainCharisma View Post
    that was an episode of king of queens, good episode
    i was thinkin possibly u or tech could find the bar room fight scene from that episode... i couldnt find it

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

i was thinkin possibly u or tech could find the bar room fight scene from that episode... i couldnt find it
    http://www.dailymotion.com/relevance...ma-special_fun

[dm]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x85rx_king-of-queens-mma-special_fun[/dm]

• MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      MuscleMecca.com
      Your Muscle Building,
      Power Lifting, Weight Training
      Steroids, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical,
      Bodybuilding Forum

We stand behind our bodybuilding products and assure QUALITY

collapse Posting Permissions